If we view Christian Scripture through the eye of mysticism it makes much more sense

If we view Christian Scripture through the eye of mysticism it makes much more sense.
The Father is the Godhead. The Godhead is the totality of existence. All things that exist are God.
The Son is a human who is fully aware of his Divinity. Through awareness of his self, he comes to the root of his existence which is God.
The Holy Spirit is the Divine Self of humanity. A subjective replication of the Godhead's mind within the mind of mankind.

"So I tell you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

I asked and she said I should go away.
I seeked another way in but couldn't find one.
I knocked and she told me to go back to bed dad.

The reason we cant see God is that we all live off of polution.
"The pure in heart shall see God."

This is what I believe

Very well stated OP, post more

Accept your own Divinity. The one true religion is mysticism. Christianity at its heart is a mystical religion. Jesus was born an ordinary man who achieved permanent union with the Divine. His will became one with God's, meaning he was the Logos.
The Holy ghost is not a deity who lives inside of you and makes you feel guilty. No, the Holy Ghost(or Spirit of Truth) is the Second Christ of this system, the Divine Judge of mankind. A second human who's will becomes one with the Divine, or the Logos Himself.

Samefagging at it's finest

Baptism is not a symbolic sacrament, but rather it is the fulfillment of the Spirit of Truth's mission which ushers in the age of Heaven. You must be born of spirit, or have a mystical experience for the kingdom to arise. Not only must you have one mystical experience, but you should follow the Spirit where it leads you. To eventual permanent union.
“Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh is born of flesh, but spirit is born of the Spirit. Do not be amazed that I said, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes. You hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”
When asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The kingdom of God will not come with observable signs. Nor will people say, ‘Look, here it is,’ or ‘There it is.’ For you see, the kingdom of God is within you."

Nope, sorry m8

What is the purpose of the Second Christ? Jesus Christ did not resurrect himself three days after his death. For his sacrifice to be complete, he must be in a state of death without aid of the Father, otherwise he would not be truly dying.
The Second Christ's purpose is to resurrect Jesus from the dead, thus fulfilling the sacrifice. The Second Christ lifts Jesus from the dead, through his Oneness with the Divine, allowing a human to save Jesus' life, thus solving the problem of God not being able to resurrect Jesus by Himself.

“When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing on My own, but speak exactly what the Father has taught Me."
"And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to Myself.”
"Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in Him may have eternal life."

That's all for now.
stay woke friends.

Explain the following through this view:

- Virgin birth
- Resurrection **in the flesh**
- Water to wine, etc.

I like your view OP; curious if you dismiss out of hand these and similar supernatural statements of the Bible, or if you have some reasonable explanation

Hmm...
I think the biblical authors got creative with what really happened.
I do not believe in a virgin birth, resurrection in the flesh, or water to wine.
However, I do believe Jesus Christ healed the blind, deaf, mute and sick. That seems to be an efficient and sufficient manner in which to garner belief from his disciples, and that is how God acts in the universe.

Lmao I'm god

Jesus christ

You know nothing about Christianity. Jesus is god from birth

I think that's just what they taught to help spread the message.

My view makes more sense to me, it gives a stronger explanation of the mysteries of the message, and as to why God is waiting for the second coming of Christ.

What a cherry picker. Its either the text is right or it's wrong. When you don't accept the book as a whole, it loses its credibility

I've read your whole post and you are just cherry picking and filling in the blanks with text that's not there. Its like you have a different god completely

Australia proves Christianity is made up.

>If we view Christian Scripture through the eye of mysticism it makes much more sense.
Yes which proves once again Christianity is a myth

Hell, historians now say that Jesus was a Roman agent trying to take down the Jews by making a new religion

I have strong reasoning to believe in a God.
And a common sense interpretation of religion would lead me to believe in mysticism, and also Christianity.
Then from this standpoint, I can accurately determined what actually happened. At least that's how I look at it.

Is Christianity now Brahmin? In the Christian faith, you keep your identity when entering heaven. Not so accurate huh

What if Mary had gotten an abortion, would our sins still all be forgiven, and would we all worship giant vulvas?

I actually have a theory on the will of God, but I'm still editing my blog so I can't post that here yet.

Anyway, God is in heaven is Benevolent and Omnipotent, so he has to merge us in His Spirit after we are judged.
And I believe immediately after that we all become one with Christ's soul.

Well that is a shit answer though. Explicitly saying a man came back to life in the fucking flesh is a far cry from ''''''creative''''''

What do scholarly mystics say on the subject?

I guess we'd be waiting on another person to fullfill Jesus Christ's mission and he would have sacrificed himself in a different manner.

It's just sad that the world has such a big hold over it's self from a religion that has been proven wrong by thousands of things.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
Your theory is nothing new and sound just like anyone else who down at understand organized religion

To be fair, the text has multiple authors and countless well documented internal inconsistencies

Perennial philosophers usually believe that Jesus rose from the dead or that he was a mystic whose message was distorted beyond recognition, but I think my views are more advanced.

Still waiting for the quote to end.

Comon if the text was authentic, god himself would of wrote it or would have guided them to write it correctly

I think God by his nature is pure, but he corrupted himself to allow for the arising of Christ, a more glorious(virtuous) mystical soul.

God is suppose to help humans out as much as possible, but in this system, helping them as little as possible increases their virtue.

God corrupting himself means he needs to fulfill the dictates of Justice to restore his original purity. That is what Jesus Christ has done.

"I have glorified You on earth by accomplishing the work You gave Me to do. And now, Father, glorify Me in Your presence with the glory I had with You before the world existed"

>If we view Christian Scripture through the eye of mysticism it makes much more sense.

Or, we could do what the bible says and cower before the god of hellfire and torture.

Making stuff up to fix the made up bible is lame.

I don't believe in the old testament.

"It is better to throw away old wineskins."
"I will give you a tongue which no man will contradict."

The theory of eternal condemnation finally makes sense.
If the Holy Ghost fails on his mission, then irreparable harm has been done to God's will. It would be the failure of God's master plan. One could then be held accountable for the smallest infraction of said failure. Even disbelieving in the Son of God, could lead one to fail on their mission, and if everyone fails then system will be in ruin.
However, eternal sin only makes sense if the Holy Ghost actually fails. If the Holy Ghost is successful, then there will be no eternal condemnation. Atheists will be allowed into heaven after a stay in purgatory.
"Truly I tell you, the sons of men will be forgiven all sins and blasphemies, as many as they utter. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of eternal sin.”

"Hello I'm a 49.000 year old aboriginal. Would you like to learn about the rainbow serpent"

God created evil so why call god god if he is both good and evil. So what good did Jesus do if sin is evil but god creates sin purposefully

The Scripture cannot be broken’ (John 10:35). He referred to Scripture as ‘the commandment of God’ (Matthew 15:3) and as the ‘Word of God’ (Mark 7:13). He also indicated that it was indestructible: ‘Until Heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass away from the law, until all is accomplished’ (Matthew 5:18).

God is Good, so he can only commit sin if he can be purified, which he did through Divine Sacrifice of the Logos. It was as if God Himself was destroyed for his cruelty.

I don't think the Jews were divinely inspired, but used common sense to speak for God, and sometimes they got it right, so their words were Divine. God would only be talking about divine scriptures, not the entirety of it.

God can't be good if he created evil. It doesn't work to sacrifice himself for a movement instead of proving the holy one is all powerful.

That's new testament bud. Those Jews were actually the first Christians and even Jesus says not to take out all of the old testament.

I don't think he is entirely Good, but he is Good overall.

Most of the old testament is irrelevant in my mind. The only useful scripture is about judgement day and the coming of the messiah.

God is a Yin Yang. Haven and Hell. Jesus and Satan. An equation.

I would say neutral at best. Otherwise half of the substances on earth wouldn't kill humans if this is our domain

Once again, the teachings of Jesus say to not take out the old testament. You would be cherry picking once again which takes out the credibility of the passages

If Jesus did say that, then he wouldn't be talking about the word of man which wasn't prophetic, only the word of man which is in-tune with his actual message.

Who says he can't? The bible has many contradicting passages just like any holy book

God's material creation is efficient and sufficient for the survival of mankind.
In the example you listed they are suppose to use their reasoning and instincts(disgust) to avoid poison.

Overall, the ideals of efficiency (using the least amount of effort for the greatest reward) and sufficiency(being good enough for a purpose) are the basis for this universal design.

God makes mankind work for his survival which engenders a greater virtue in his character, which makes a more glorious mystical soul.

God creates a more glorious mystical soul because his purpose is to glorify Himself, and he does this through creating the most glorious creation possible.

The gospel contains a few errors because it was written by men and there were natural unintentional inconsistencies.
I believe they also got creative and added a few stories to the holy message, like the parable of Lazarus and walking on water.

If you isolate the words of Jesus, for the most part there are no errors, and actually contain a brilliant sense of morality and justice that mankind has yet to comprehend fully.

This was 100% assumption as the bible clearly states that he created the earth for mankind and made it perfect like the garden of eden. Well it's no where near perfect after looking at the chemical makeup of substances that are readily available.

All of them were written 200 years after Jesus lived. So it's likely that a good proportion of the bible is man made which would also make it lose credibility

I don't believe in the old testament.
God made a self-reliant system where each part does its work on its own, without interference of God.
In this system, it is both brilliantly designed yet contains mistakes.
It is perfect for its purpose, it just depends on how you look at it.

What are the chances that Jesus would be the most brilliant ethical philosopher of all time, even though he lived 2000 years ago?
"My sheep hear my voice."

Assumptions on top of assumptions now. Both good and evil at the same time and now Both perfect and full of mistakes. Not sure how you arent questioning your faith over and over with this kind of thinking.

so you found the pulse of religion.
the unknown.

so why, please explain, with so much known to us now, why do we need to ascribe an obviously anthropomorphic quality to what we perceive? why do we need to venerate nature as a god?

why do we need to be followers, when all we really need is common sense?

GoD CaUgHt On TaPe !!!!!!!,!,,, :-) :-) :-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've explained how it can be logical.

God is perfect in his nature, but he corrupts His perfect nature to produce Christ. Christ sacrifices himself to restore God's Goodness. This restoration is complete in that God will be perfected again. God would not corrupt himself unless he were Good in the end.

God's creation contains flaws, but a system with flaws where it functions without Him(to fulfill his purpose), is superior to a creation without flaws where God uses his power liberally

I'm making an abductive argument that posits God as the most likely explanation for our universe.

It's broken into four parts : fine-tuning, human awareness, biogenesis and human evolution.

If you look closely you can find signs of an Omniscient, Omnipotent creator.

Hahahaah u take dat seriously kekekek
How naiieiiff u are kek kys faggot god is as fake as a milfs tits kekekekekkddkkddkkdkdkdkdkdkdkekkeekeke

Half of what you have said is "common sense" but it places no bounds of there over 4000 different religions all spouting the same info but diffrent ways. If this was such a common sense argument, then the divine would have place these thoughts into our brain before hand. Otherwise it's just societies take on what is the divine. That's why you can map out religion by region

I like your viewpoint very much, op. Quite insightful. I personally don't believe that Jesus Christ ever actually lived though. There were historians alive in those days. Someone would have written about him, but for some reason the bible is the only place you'll find any mention of him.

Well, if we assume there is a creator, we should expect this God to have a relationship with mankind. After all, he did create an entire universe with us has his main purpose.

I then analyzed the various religions and assumed most do not seem to be the work of an Omniscient, Omnipotent creator... but mysticism and Christianity (without the old testament) make perfect sense and fit together. Albeit they need a little creative interpretation where you omit their errors with good reason.

Yes, I too doubted in Jesus Christ, but he just makes the most sense if we assume there is a God. His existence has answered all my questions.