What the fuck ia that thing in my mouth?

What the fuck ia that thing in my mouth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6AzEhTlKeg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm guessing some sort of blockage of salivary glad that burst and is now bleeding.

toofs.

cancer
get checked out

it's bad OP. you have the potent nigger disease. get checked immediately

turns out you're a disgusting nigger and you should kill yourself. You yellow toothed nasty nigger.

This is why the Emancipation Proclamation was a mistake. So you couldn't infect society and my Internets with your disgusting nigger bullshit.

not OP but i have a bump in my mouth in the same area as the red dot in his pic. it's a bit bigger than a pencil eraser. it's hard as a rock and i've had it for years. any idea what it could be?

Niggeritis

Cold be a blocked saliva duct. OR cancer.

go to the fucking dentist you disgusting nigger.

SSSHHHHEIT OOOGA BOOGA WHERE DUH WITE WUMMEN AT???

WUT DIZ THNG UN MUH TUNG????
MUFUCKA??? FO CHAN SHO HELP ME MUFUCKA!!!!
SHIIIIIIIIIEIT!

I want you to die OP. I want your stupid nigger ass to die today from the herpes you have in your disgusting nigger mouth. You make me sick.

are these tactical food pockets in you teeths?

Looks like dick prints

need a better pic

your tongue you dumb nigger

Looks like ulcers or canker sores. I get them when I have too much sugar or something else that irritates my mouth. Not to be confused with cold sores or mouth herp. Those are on the lips.

youtube.com/watch?v=U6AzEhTlKeg&feature=youtu.be

Man, I can't believe how small and pathetic you'd have to be to wait until an user black guy starts asking for advice because you're afraid to do it in real life. Black guys must stomp on you fags a lot lol.

>Man, I can't believe how small and pathetic you'd have to be to wait until an user black guy starts asking for advice because you're afraid to do it in real life. Black guys must stomp on you fags a lot lol.
Nice sentence construction you got there

hey you're a nigger

kill yourself

Put some kool aid on a cotton ball and dab the area, if it doesn't work atleast it will remind you of home.

that's unfortunate... can only be cured by an hero'd by cops. Which is an ancient nigger rite of passage passed down from father to son.

Nice lack of a period. It's Sup Forums, faggot, not the grammar zone.

im actualy white retards

>im actualy white retards
Nigger

super aids.
only quads can kill

I had the time of my life reading these fags comments , turns out i have cancer.

Ah, so you ARE the cancer killing Sup Forums

cancer

That be a tongue

white people hate the black people

teath bro you eat with them fagot