Australian: "poop"

>Australian: "poop"
>American: HAHAHAHAHA classic Australia! XDD permission to save my funny sir?? true bantz INDEED *jerks off to post* XD

Is Big Bro not paying attention to you leaf?

Its true. I find Canadians to be a lot more witty.

Do you eat bananas out of monkey buttholes?

Please don't do this.

>Canadian: *makes thread*
>Everyone else: "dumb leaf"

HAHAHAHAHA classic Australia! XDD permission to save my funny sir?? true bantz INDEED *jerks off to post* XD

canacuckoldshitstains getting in whatever jabs they can before the inevitable playoff collapse of their local NHL teams and a antother summer of suffering wondering why this wasn't the habs/leafs/sens year yet again

>Japanese: *unintelligible broken english*
>American: Why is Japan always so based :33333#33# they are masters of quality posting please let me fellate your superior way of life!!!

>congolombia: *post*
>USA: eyy pablo dale con la cocainia pronto por favor weon xDDD

Black hawks are going to win

>brazil: *post*
>everybody else: HUEHUEHUEHUE favela favela monkey banana anuses huehuehue rotten meat

alquem br?

top kek leafs on SUICIDE WATCH!

HAHAHAHAHA classic Australia! XDD permission to save my funny sir?? true bantz INDEED *jerks off to post* XD

lmao

Don't be speciesist.

I'm Australian respond to me.

>American: HAHAHAHAHA classic Australia! XDD permission to save my funny sir?? true bantz INDEED *jerks off to post* XD

>Americans are masturbating to my shitposts
Rather gratifying, I must say