What is the meanest thing a girl has ever done to you, Sup Forums?

What is the meanest thing a girl has ever done to you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9hKSqmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Made me belive in love

Went out to dinner with me on Valentine's day, then ditched out early on me to go have sex with her ex boyfriend.

If you let a girl do mean things to you, you are a massive faggot

Not sure. I'm mostly the mean one. Maybe the time a girl gave me blue balls.

*hug*
*feels your junk*

You know where you are...right?

It was with my ex I spat on her and insulted her and she got her brother on me he's a bit bigger than me I would have probably got him but he came with some other douche who was even bigger, they fucked me up pretty good gave me a black eye busted my lip but hey I fucked his sister and spat on her.

refused sex

Searching for a good ol' ylyl, but this was the first post that came across...

I'm so beta that no girl has ever done anything to me
Nothing nice.
Nothing mean.

nothing actually... girls are so fucking girly that all their "attacks" are bullshit... even when they go and fuck somebody else... they're all ridiculously weak

jumped into my bed naked one morning and started to play with my morning wood, she then decided to leave

it was mean of her to make me rape her

Got dumped by voicemail.

I had to pay to hear myself get dumped.

That was 10 years ago. I'm over it. We met up a few years ago and became fuck-buddies for a while. I did some equally fucked up shit to her

Called me a "wanker" and said that I masturbate to my mother - this went on for about 6 months

She killed herself about 2 years after highschool, though, so it's all good

>but hey I fucked his sister and spat on her
>gets whooped
Least you didn't hit her or user probably wouldn't be here to gloat his minor beta triumph. You get a pass with those dubs though.

After four years of living together she stopped being attracted to me and went back to her ex. Probably was the abortion that mostly did it.

Give birth me

Fucked my best friend while I was working out of state. I used some vacation days just to go back there and kick his teeth in. The girl and I weren't even dating at the time either. I just didn't like him touching my things.

Don't know if this is exactly mean, but there was this one girl who threw fits over the fact that I put her in the friendzone. I thought it was terribly annoying, and I wish she'd get over it.

God I love it when shitty people off themselves. I want to go to their gravestone and put a gold star sticker on it that says "Good Job!"

Oh man. I know that one. Probably would have happened if she had the kid, too. Or at least that's what I tell myself.

Bit of a shame though - she had classic Nordic looks and big tits on a nice frame - that is to say, she wasn't American

I don't even know where to begin with my ex but me becoming less than dirt doesn't begin to describe her handiwork. Gonna rape her ass in the worst way imaginable one day, not even gonna kill her either, I'll make sure she has to live with the horror spastically rekindling in the back of her mind every time she enters a dimly lit room.

Pulled my dick and acted as if she did nothing.

Harrassed me for months, and got her friends who i didnt even know to also harrass me for no reason. Also telling me to kill myself and trying to convince me to relapse. Oh shit, almost forgot the false rape accusations and trying to turn all my former friends against me. Congratulations bitch.

>I'll make sure she has to live with the horror spastically rekindling in the back of her mind every time she enters a dimly lit room

What's funny is I'm not even close to neckbeard

I knew a bitch like that. Salty ass bitch caused so much drama about it too. I hope she gets fucking AIDS. Fuck her and her nose. Bitch might have a decent ass but damn, she looks like an anteater.

Accused me of rape.

Not saying I didn't try to fuck her, but it's pretty mean....

Killed my 9-year-old dog.

Same here, I wanted to fuck and she said no, so I backed off and we hung out in bed. Apparently that's rape. Like if I actually raped her, why wouldn't she report it? Yet I was constantly harassed by her dumbass, blind follower friends for months. I'd be walking down the street and see a couple random bitches talking shit about me for no reason at all, and the best part is, theyv never even met me. Gotta love clueless, desperate wanna-be's. Nothing sparks a true friendship like a mutual hate for someoje you don't even know amirite

hmm let's see

>juggling her ex and me at the same time, while telling me we should be a couple and get an apartment asap, ultimately she dumped us both and got a banking job in another country, years later i got a call from her telling me "how much fun she had" and "what a great experience it was", basically implying she sucked dick non stop, she asked me for a meet up, she was 32 at the time, i told her thanks but no thanks

>another girl, i'm pregnant user and it's your kid, found out later it's was some random dude she had a one stand with, she admitted it herself when i threatened her with a paternity test.

Never take women seriously, ever.

my ex once found my secret savings i had. i didnt wanna tell her but i was saving it up for a ring, so i was being tight with money. And she was as materialistic as they came. anyway she found it, and said "if your not honna spend money on Me, youre not honna spend it on anything" she then proceeded to rop my money ip right there. it was almost 2K.

Consider yourself lucky.

Story of my life mate

Old mate recons that i am becoming a misogynist and a misogamist. I tend to agree with him as i dont hold most women in high regard as they are all just noisy cunts

Leave

im loving this one!

dumped me, married another guy, had three kids with him, then told me she wants to see me again, dumped me again, then broke into my place and threw a PS-1 through the living room window because "I wasn't paying her enough attention."

she grabbed a hammer and tried to smash a safety razor so she could cut herself, ran outside when i tried to get the hammer off her with the intention of smashing the windshield of my car. it was night, and she started hitting the car of the people in the next apartment. i dragged her back inside and called her husband to come and get her.

the next day i got a call from the police. they said she was accusing me of attacking her with a hammer.

i
discord.gg/9hKSqmg

lol pic

My first love told everybody i am a shotgun murderer. My second love brought a friend of mine to hang him self. My third love was the whore of a small village. My fourth love called the cops on me because of weed, rape, stalking and then tried to kill herself infront of me after holding me hostage.
>feels weird

wtf... and what happened?

wew lad
i think being gay is going to be good for you.

cont u fuckign cunt.

I get kicked in my balls by my sister very hard. One of the worst if not the worst pain in my life.

Yeah, kek. Nice dubs too.

falsely accused me of rape, publicly, in order to attempt to extort from me $500 aud.

making me think she was interested in me

seriously why do bitches do this? naturally i stopped being around her once i understood

Let me fall in love with her.

Made me fall in love with her and after that she just left me. Great feeling. Like life has no meaning. perfect just fucking awesome.

Three years ago, a girl I had only been talking to for a month and a half, told me she was pregnant. Coincidentally days before scheduled birth control. Split up a few months later, admits she only told me to get out of birth control so we would continue to have unprotected sex and when WOULD get pregnant.

All the fucked up dates and shit had me thinking it wasn't even mine. Wouldn't even let me be part of the delivery because "I thought it was a maybe baby". Which was her fault in the first place.

My daughter turned 2 in December. Lawyered up from the get go, I have her more than she does.

Married me.

Care to share your story, false-rape bro?
Mine was the start of my understanding that women don't really care about you save for what they can get from you.

I was able to convince the bitch that accused me to drop (but not retract) the claims against me when i blackmailed the shit out of her for all the shitty things she had done to people in school.

I know that feel too well

I can't, she browses Sup Forums for all i know

all i can say is the girl who fucked me over didn't want money, she wanted me imprisoned

i came so close to spending time that I haven't had a relationship since

met 3 quite sweet girls since then (years ago) but at the end of the day when the relationship gets serious i just ask myself one question

"if i break up with this girl, or upset her slightly, and she does the same thing my ex did, will i be in trouble?"

the answer is inevitably yes and so i can never ever be in a relationship because there's no 100% sure way i can be sure my partner won't do the same thing

>inb4 betafag

i'm happy, employed, own my own house now, completely antisocial but I am able to save so much money not going out with friends etc.

I was close to being you, before I quit my job and went back to uni.

Totally anti-social too, and could never get into a relationship of any kind.

Always at the back of your mind "Is this one like that last one, and is the risk worth it?"

No. The answer is always no.

>grill and i weren't even dating
>i just dont like him touching my things
Ubertard detected

she told me she loved me
she told me she was ready for a relationship
2 days later she goes on holiday for a week
fucks 3 guys in two nights (seperate occasions each which imo is even worse like is 1 not enough??)
i only find out cause she calls me crying cause the last one didn't use a condom and probably had chlamydia
my blood boils every time i think about it, fucking bitch

My wife made me eat her boyfriends cum from her pussy

>What is the meanest thing a girl has ever done to you, Sup Forums?
Pretended to be my friend for 7 years. Then flipped out for no apparent reason one day and said she couldn't pretend any more. Took a group of 20 mutual friends with her. Never spoken to any of them since.

gave birth to me

Married me.

bet she talked shit about you behind your back to them yeh? fucking bitches, happens all the time, can't trust thotties these days, not even as friends

>Have 7/10 big titted friend
>She used to always have a bf
>Stayed with bf1 4 yeas, got dumped, 3 months single, find BF2
>bf2 was a douche with a tiny dick, didn't work out, so she found bf3 quite fast
>bf3 is a cool dude and doesn't really give a shit about women (bros b4 hoes) but still they go out for a year
>bf3 breaks up cuz she becomes overly attached
>3 months single, goes back with bf1 for a year or so, same crime, same punishement, he breaks up
>Now back with bf3 since July and things are starting to go down

I wouldn't want to have a relationship with her cuz all of the above proves she's kind of a whore but would still bang her if I could.
Last weeks, she became more touchy and even flirty sometimes, so I told myself why the fuck not (had no gf for the last 3 years or so).
Took her out to see a movie down town, had a few drinks started talking about bf3 and how she should leave him.
Bitch says yea, it's kind of embarrassing but I think I'm in love with someone

cont

Holy fuck. Jesus how did she trick you into being with her in the first place? Musta been some piece of ass.

Had a 5/10 skanky ho rape me in my sleep at a party when I was comatose on many xanax 2x4's, my buddy taped it on his phone so he could show me. She got pregnant with my kid and tried to tell me I was the father. Told her I'd press rape charges and showed her the vid

>tfw no child support

>Not sure. I'm mostly the mean one. Maybe the time a girl gave me blue balls.
lul owned

Nah thats not true. As long as you stay away from retarded ass bitches and attention seekers you're good. And as soon as someone catches feelings, and if its not mutual it all goes to shit. One of my best girl friends hates me to death now because I wasn't interested in her.

damn, i first thought that image was IRL. 3d is getting too real

Tried to get me fired

> I made up a spoiler about an upcoming Harry Potter book
> Hermoine kills Hagrid (or something like that)
> posted it on Myspace
> girl commences to REEEEEE
> says, "I hope your mom gets cancer and dies a slow, agonizing death
> 4 years later, my mom actually died of cancer at a hospital in Houston

Don't cont boring as fuck

Almost quads. Ur mum is in a better place user.

Same, I knew that bitch was a prude and her mother was a cunt but damn, I was trying to get back on track and here come these fucking strangers trying to fuck it up for me.

Just move on and find someone better

dub dubs checked

thanks Sup Forumsro

>moved in with me after dating for 2 years
>told me constantly how much she loved me
>loved her back
>always talked about wanting to have a child together
>one day get a text saying "I can't do this"
>next week she's living with some other dude
>no explanation
>completely destroyed me
>contacted me every now and again after that for a bit
>completely fucked my head up

I was in really rough shape for a long time. Developed some substance abuse issues trying to cope with it all. Self esteem plummets as well. Now I'm kinda a shell of my former self and can't feel any sort of romantic feelings for anyone else.

Cheated on me

The girl is my mum

Giving birth

user was right actually. She even cried. Those people shunned me like I was a rapist.

I know right.

>fucked girl who liked me for a while
>don't like her but horny
>blow her off afterwards
>week later try and fuck her friend
>friend tells girl
>girl goes on fb and makes a post saying I raped her
>mfw

Hah

softembrace.jpg

>Sure I wanted to get a gf, but that was way too easy and I knew that wouldn't be fun all days with her
>But no gf for 3 years and no fuck for 1 (and it was pretty bad)
>Eminem start talking to me in my head "look, if you had one shot or one opportunity..."
>I tell her well, that's not her fault to fall in love, bf3 should have done his job better.
>Ask her when it started, listened to her for a while
>Shit really sounded like what you can read in the horoscope, could relate to everyone.
>Night goes on, have to work tomorrow so I leave.
>Couple days later, talking to a friend he asks me if I talked to her lately
>Thinks he might be her bf4, cuz things are getting bad with his current gf and she told him about the same thing she told me.

Bitch is trying to get the more dudes to be sure to have a bf after she leaves bf3
Cunts just need attention, money and dicks

Day we broke up, called all my friends in tears claiming I raped her.

Nothing really.

did you sue? accusation of rape should be encouraged to have legal action against. society is fucked to believe that you can just accuse someone of rape and not think its gonna stick even if its proved false.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoKKHmzjIjg

Haha

>be age 14 or something still in grade school
>girl i like does not like me (lets call her ash)
>ash says she has a female friend that likes me
>I'm interested and say "okay ill bite"
>ash says follow me she wants to hang out with you
>hop on bikes and ride over to some house a few blocks away to said girls house
>house has one of those sections you step into (glassed in) and then you knock on door.
>knock on door
>girl i like steps outside and holds the door closed on me
>boy from school that bullies me opens door
>a not so friendly exchange goes down (dont remember much about what happened, but i know i got outa there unhurt)
>ash isnt so strong holding the door shut on me
>i force the door open on ash and escape
>i guess she expected him to beat me up or something
>never again trust ash
>feelings for her become even more clouded now.

same goes for you

i really thought that too, but they're never good

That's fucked

These weren't women. These were girls.

Learn the difference. It could save your life.

you were just an emotional, and possibly a monetary, placeholder/cushion. a lot of people do it. its to avoid feeling the heartbreak.