There are unironically Americans browsing this board right now who believe the earth is <10 000 years old because of...

There are unironically Americans browsing this board right now who believe the earth is

It enrages me too

This country is full of literal subhumans. For all the meming about who's white and who's not, white rural americans are literally Equatorial Guinea tier.

No one said whites couldn't be retarded too.

We're not equal.

It's mostly American protestants that do. Most Protestants, Catholics, and Eastern Orthodox don't have a problem with it.

It makes me feel not so dumb

I'm a protestant/Buddhist but I do t elite the earth is 10,000 years old. I believe evolution and the process of the earth and everything else was made by God

makes me feel like you're a shitposter and a faggot

Don't worry I'll pray for you

>I'm a protestant/Buddhist

You do realize you can be both?

>I'm a protestant/Buddhist

These same people also believe the earth is flat

Too much mercy, let him burn.

Nothing wrong with this

>tfw 92% of country is catholic
>If you even imply that god doesn't exist, you're a social outcast

>tfw 96% of country is catholic
>tfw dominicantes is about 40% and drops
>tfw about 2/3 of them don't believe in hell

Feels good man.

Have fun in hell :)

Is it worse to pretend that the bible is adaptable or to stick with it all the way? Both are delusional of course but surely one is worse than the other

The early church never had a literalist view on creation. 7 day creationism was something sharted up in the 1800s.
Also technology is the only thing letting you be a degenerate. I wouldn't bash a group of people that didn't have medicine or the societal stability that we have now. There was a time where Hammurabi's Code would have been the moral option.

Kind of sad, they are slaves of their environment, at the very bottom, they were potential nice people ruined by idiots who sorrounded them...

Sounds like backways shitholes.

worst part is, it's a shithole disguised as a non-shithole

Yeah, there WAS a time.

By the way, there is such passage in the OT that witches should not be allowed to live. So, I'd like to ask you, how many wiccans have you killed in your lifetime? They're promoting degeneracy, y'know.

>Bible says God created the Earth in seven days
>IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY

>be American student
>teacher begins the lecture about evolution
>stand up and leave
>sue school for teaching evolution

There are people browsing this very site who think the earth isnt flat. Fucking blind sheeple

The bible is an incorrect account of the events of Jesus's life. The Quran claims to be the word of god while is the bible only claims to be a man-made account.

AYYYY MEN

I seriously doubt even the most fervent of Sup Forumstards unironically believes that.

There are unironically Humans browsing this board right now who believe civilisation is

Quran is the writings of a goat fucker pedo.

>t. Backwoods Amish Boer

Delet this thread RIGHT TF NOW

You snot brains will know hell for ignoring me. I do not promote or suggest anyone killing you, but you are unfit to live on Earth. Binary Life Force is more Powerful than ONE God - especially the ole dead Jew, for which you've denounced your own mother and father. 1 side brain can't reason without the opposite side. Americans are so dumb, educated stupid and evil, they have snot for brain. Believers have snot brain. Educated have snot brain. God worship only needs a snot brain, but it takes Opposite Brain Analysis to know Harmonic Life.

Go die in a farm killing ya schizo loon.

CREATION IS CUBIC, but you are educated singularity stupid by academic bastards. Greenwich 1 day time is evil. Can you explain the 4 days rather than the 1 day taught? If not, you are truely stupid. To ignore the 4 days, is evil.