Do you feel anything when looking at your own flag?

Do you feel anything when looking at your own flag?
Until some years ago, I used to feel proud. I would think of all our history and our culture, but when I look at the National Flag, all I can think of are mosques, women in hijab, degeneracy, etc.., in a cloudy Berlin.
What do you feel when you look at your country's flag?

The same thing to be honest. Degeneracy.

Ich habe Stolz auf mein Land

>Do you feel anything when looking at your own flag?
Occasionally pride if I'm feeling patriotic but for the most part it just dissatisfies me

The US could be so much more if it stopped losing it's marbles over such stupid shit

I cringe when I look at it because we're so fucking behind in everything. It's like a third world country pretending to be a 1st world country.

Makes me feel like we can still get our shit together.

Pride.

>all them mudslimes
Get up and do something about it.

At least you aren't Serbia. You're a relatively young nation (talking about your current form) and as all countries belonging to the eastern block, you got fucked up. Give it some time, you're probably the best country on the balkan, along with greece.

Yeah.

The more of a shithole a country is the more proud and patriotic the people are.

ich habe nichts auf mein

Why would I feel anything? It's those who associate themselves with the nation usually feel something when looking at national symbols. It's pathetic, to be honest, if you need to associate yourself with something bigger or even to be proud of what some ancestors did in the past, you're not self-sufficient.

When it's folded into a triangle, I do.

Okay. You can laugh me off now, but it's purity. And strength. It's simple and appealing. The most aesthetic design I can think of.

Only Finland can compete.

>Do you feel anything when looking at your own flag?
You have no idea.

Pic is your true flag though.

Flag is meh tier. Don't feel as much as I think I should

>amerisharts spend thousands of dollars a year to fly to foreign countries on their one unpaid day of vacation each year for the sole purpose of shitposting on international websites

only if we get our monarchy back. But it's definitely better.

Pic related is the true flag of SA

which is worst

Naturally, I feel towards the symbol of my nation a kinship.

It's been held by my countrymen for hundreds of years.

Men of my family also held it in esteem and defended it since its inception.

The people have always owned it, to carry it was a symbol of breaking with the crown, optimism for a world bereft of tyrannies.

It is simply canvas, it is also a visualization of the ideals and spirit of the country.

It is bright, it is vibrant, and one of you people here once wrote it reminds them of a circus tent.

Don't let the liberals' ignorance destroy your country user. It won't be too late until you become a minority. Even then there might still be hope.

>it is marbles
you're part of the problem

at least you kecked all other balkan countries by taking their coastline

to be fair , a sizeable portion of that was Italy's coastline

disgust

>Italy's
Venice

Nothing much really

Da waas nog nooit hoop nie, my vriend

What? I thought this pic is real flag of germany.

I like how white, christian and beautiful it is. So to answer your question: yeah I guess.

Sorry no speaky English gringo

This is a terrific short cut, because as you can see 40% of Americans and Swiss would fight for their countries while 50% of Niggeria which is a terrible shithole which is inhabited by niggers whose we don't know if niggers are human or another specie of primate is at 50%.