Damn, he's right. I feel embarrassed and slightly ashamed now

damn, he's right. I feel embarrassed and slightly ashamed now...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z874yM9JMxg
youtube.com/user/YourMovieSucksDOTorg/about
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
youtube.com/channel/UCBslGutIfhIBS25ELdytFqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2gay2lift

When did all these people come out of the fold liking Suicide Squad on here? It was lampooned endlessly for months, and now a sudden turn around? I don't understand.

This guy sucks, he literally believes his opinions are objective.

First trailer already looked like shit. What was everyone expecting?

Critics are still bitter over Ghostbusters tanking. I'll wait until someone good like RLM covers it.

It was lampooned because literally everything is lampooned on Sup Forums.

Deep down everyone was a redditor who thought (like Man of Steel) that the trailer looked great.

Even now people are using the trailers to justify why a movie they haven't seen "should" be good despite what the critics say.

>praises Civil War, Deadpool, and GotG
>looks down on Suicide Squad with this much disgust

I don't get it

MOM'S

Really makes you think...

All the reviews are basically saying "BUT IT'S NOT A FAMILY FRIENDLY COMEDY LIKE MAHVEL???"

fucks sake

Because it looks shitty?

Well it's because Disney knows how to make good movies, and Deadpool knew not to take itself seriously, since it is not a Disney movie.
Now when WB and Sony try to be """serious""" or """epic"", now that's when you know it's going to be pathetic.
Fucking faggots just watch Disney, it has seriousness and lightheartedness in the right doses: the DISNEY doses.
Everything else is TRASH and I'd like the movie to acknowledge it's a FARCE, a JOKE, like with Deadpool, if it doesn't follow the glorious Marvel tradition.

He didn't praise those movies, he just said they were okay. He a lot of criticisms for CW and Deadpool

>The guy who wants to fuck animals thinks suicide squad is an embarrassment upon humanity

Didn't he give them all 6 or 7? That's pretty decent for him.

yeah because deadpool was totally family-friendly...

>Mike rich and jay
>good reviews

This, pretty much. Marvel went the popcorn flick route, DC tried to be grittier.

>inb4 grit is a bad thing

Comic books were gritty. Quips are Camp 1.5, and Camp is the worst Capeshit.

DCEU will be remembered long after Marvel's name has passed into the eternal shadow that is Disney's graveyard of corporate takeovers.

I liked Marvel, but they've yet to churn out a sequel that was even comparable to what should have otherwise been one-offs. Money goes to your head, I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z874yM9JMxg

>deep down everyone thought it looked great
No fucking way. The movie looked like Hot Topic capeshit. Ghostbusters on the other hand was mocked relentlessly here and it turned out to be decent.

What? Adam is a fan of the Nolan Batman movies and edgy capeshit like V for Vendetta and Sin City but that's it. He has been pretty negative towards a bunch of recent capeshit movies.

Sup Forums is the most contrarian board on reddit, that's why

Warner Bros = Japanese American CEO

Disney = Dirty Sheckling JEW

AND YOU WONDER WHY THEY ARE BEING CRITICALLY PANNED

>DCEU will be remembered long after Marvel's name has passed into the eternal shadow that is Disney's graveyard of corporate takeovers.
This is a giant load of bullshit and you know it. I'm sure decades from now Man of Steel and Batman v Superman will probably have a loyal following of old neckbeards who fell for the capekino meme but Suicide Squad is pretty much a Marvel movie for the Hot Topic crowd.

>This guy calls anyone else and anything else an "Embarrassment on humanity"

WEW
E
W

LAD
A
D

I went to a screening of it last night and thought it was amazeballs.

By this logic, every Disney movie should be praised and every Warner Bros. movie should be panned but that isn't the case at all. Go back to crying into a pillow, DCuck.

Suicide Squad is a steaming pile of shit and everyone who defends it is a tasteless faggot but Adam is just as tasteless and embarrassing as the faggots who defend Suicide Squad.

I was just watching one of Adam's Pokemon episode reviews.
>Adam's friend makes a reference to a yiff pile or some shit
>Adam says "that's not what it's called"
>Adam's friend says that he knows all about furries after watching an episode of CSI
>Adam: *silence*
kek

every disney movie isn't directly and significantly competing with every WB movie. Plus you have to save the shill monies for when it really matters

You don't seem to understand how the movie business works at all. Disney doesn't want Warner Bros. to crash the DCEU with no survivors because if that happens it could have a horrible impact on capeshit as a whole. If WB continues to churn out shitty movie after shitty movie audiences might get sick and tired of all capeshit.

>Alien
>7
Dropped

>That feel when my gf wants to see it but just for harley quinn

Feels ok man?

i refuse to believe that is anything other than excellent bait

I've never seen a shred of proof that Disney is afraid of DC and wants them to fail. Why can't you DCucks just accept that a ton of people don't like these movies? Batman v Superman is a boring incoherent mess that was made by a pretentious idiot who thinks his blockbuster schlock is art, Suicide Squad is pretty much a Marvel movie for Hot Topic shoppers.

Reminder that The Dark Knight Rises came out at the height of Marvel's popularity but that didn't stop it from getting critical acclaim and over 1 billion dollars at the box office.

She has good taste.

the only reason to see it

It's real, senpai.

www.imdb.com/user/ur9028759/

Checked his youtube, it's legit
youtube.com/user/YourMovieSucksDOTorg/about

why would anyone post a collection of horse dildos

is he trying to make everyone quit following him

If you didn't already feel ashamed about looking forward to the next Hot Topic king after Nightmare Before Christmas, then you're lying now.

I don't get it, why does this matter at all in the least bit

Who said this shit matters? I just enjoy laughing at Adam's awful taste.

this

literally every single bit of new Suicide Squad content that was released made the movie look worse and worse

Wait, he's a furry?
Wait......does he fucking use those?

That Harley is the most shit thing about this

Bruh, Adam is more fucked up than you can possibly imagine.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk

Hey, remember that movie called Deadpool that was family friendly with critical praise and a big hit in the box office?

Critics aren't "basically saying it's not family friendly" you faggot, they are basically saying it's a shit movie overall.

All my films are rotten, take it slow

He's a homosexual atheist furry who thinks there's nothing wrong with bestiality. He regularly has suicidal thoughts and blames all of his problems on his older brother. He frequently talks about all of this shit during his let's play.

It was rated the same as a family friendly comedy though.

He hated the Guest?
Seriously?
He usually just rates everything between 4 and 7.

Well...I can sorta see where he's coming from that Youtube video other user posted but other than that it's kinda irrational (didnt watch the whole thing though.) I mean, idgaf if he's into beastiality or if he's a furry, its just kinda really weird.

Link to let's plays? Are theh livestreams or uploaded to like a gaming channel or something?

youtube.com/channel/UCBslGutIfhIBS25ELdytFqw

He streams on twitch and uploads the streams in parts to that YouTube channel. During his streams he'll talk to people in the chatroom and will frequently dig into all sorts of fucked up topics.

I don't get it either, senpai. The dogfucker gave Transformers and The Matrix sequels a pass but shat all over The Guest. Maybe Adam Wingard once said that bestiality is wrong.

>Ghostbusters on the other hand was mocked relentlessly here and it turned out to be decent.
How much do they pay you ? 50 cents a post ?

Is it that guy who likes to fuck animals?

Yes.

All three are good films with great acceptance. nothing's wrong with that DCuck

>he writes walls on text on the comment section defending this shit
>still claims to not be a zoophile

Shit taste for a shit reviewer.
Basically Tumblr/Reddit incarnate.

>ok to fuck dogs
>not ok to like DC

It doesnt matter what it gets...Come friday, Sup Forums will come out in full force saying its one of the best super hero movies, because its universally hated. Just like if everyone loved it, you fags would hate it

tell her she's an analogy for women in abusive relationships. Depending how she reacts, you'll know if you should keep her.

>I've never been with a woman before: the post

This guy is into bestiality.

So?

>because Disney knows how to make good movies
>he actually believes this
lmaoing @ ur life

Means he's probably pretty fucked in the head.

Actually most are complaining that it claims it is adult and edgy but never goes beyond PG-13

>DCEU will be remembered long after Marvel's name has passed into the eternal shadow that is Disney's graveyard of corporate takeovers.

The fact that some people truly believe this is unsettling.

Where do you think we are? We're all fucked in the head or else we wouldn't be on this shitty website for losers, faggots, and manchildren.

Yeah, but fucking animals kinda like, led to AIDS.

That's legit a line you probably don't want to cross.

>started losing Patreon money so resorted to having Mark make daily threads advertising his three channels which have two separate patron accounts.
Congrats you cucks, you're so butthurt over someone who simply wants to let a dog experience a blowjob that you are providing him with money for no content.

He's like a film messiah or smth

>Apocalypse Now
>6/10
I don't need to know anything else about this guy. Him being a fucking animal fucker is not helping him though.

>Adam is a fan of the Nolan Batman movies
There's nothing more edgy-teen-retard than that. No one genuinely likes anything outside of the Bane theme song, Heath Ledger, and maybe certain 2face scenes.

Yes.

Well the mentally ill furry with terrible taste in movies was right on this one.

YourMovieSucksDOTorg3 months ago
+GrowlingM1ke I would argue that human beings possess the ability to be more respectful of an animal's boundaries than other animals. I mean, most animals literally just start fucking each other without much concern for if the other one's okay with it, but human beings can touch areas of an animal to see if there is a positive or negative response. Obviously if there are signs of discomfort, then it shouldn't continue. This is no different than if an animal had a place behind their ear that didn't want to be touched. We can already tell whether or not an individual dog enjoys having it's belly rubbed, so I don't see how some people think that you can't tell when an animals enjoying something or not. Dog's nipples are on their bellies so why aren't there more people trying to stop belly rubs? Apparently people believe that you can't tell when an animal is consenting to something, so by that logic then how can you tell that a dog receiving a belly rub isn't being abused?

Does she show her tits?

Is that why BvS was dogged on here alongside everywhere else for months? Fucking tard.

He just has to call all cape movies shit, and I will respect him.

Okaaaaaaaaaay. Didnt know he was so fucked up in the head.

Kill yourself readit gotg is the worst movie ever made.

you don't mindlessly agree to his ratings

you can agree or disagree with the points for the movie and form your own opinion, just because a nazi says something doesn't mean it's inherently wrong

>equating two things that are not even close to eachother as the same
whats wrong with you

>bestiality led to aids
can you start using a tripcode?

Wait.. Hold up.

So you're saying... So you're saying that uh, that we're some kind of... Some kind of like, uh... Suicide Squad?

NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE NO

I've only mentioned this like, a couple of times over the course of the span of months. Kinda funny it bothers you.

You into animals, buddy?

it saves me time from reading your retarded posts on an anonymous image board

pretty funny that you think im a samefag

You're the one who thinks I'm a samefag, man. I've brought this up maybe once or twice in threads about this guy.

And it's true. Fucking animals can lead to bad shit. It's not just like being gay or whatever.

*smacks lips*
HOLD UP

you don't seem to understand, I've never seen your posts before this thread, but in the off chance you're in another thread I don't want to read your mongoloid posts.

its even funnier that you still think i 'have identified your previous posts'

>DCEU will be remembered long after Marvel's
This is undeniably false.

People have a silly hardon for Batman and Superman but Marvel has consistently knocked it out of the park for decades by creating some of the best stories and characters.

The "cinematic universe" leaves a lot to be desired but it is leagues better than anything WB has put out. The DCCU has had so many failed starts and blunders it's laughable.

Read your posts wrong I guess.

Don't know why you'd want to filter me otherwise, unless you just don't like hearing opinions you don't like.

The Avengers still gets played regularly on cable syndication because of how popular it is. Iron Man is regarded as one of the best comic movies ever. Man of Steel is already forgotten.

How would you guys fix the movie?
>More Joker being integral to the main plot
>More of him abusing Harley (Cut scenes)
>Less jokes, or atleast less quips and more dark humor
>More for each character to do bar Deadshot and Harley
>A big bad that doesn't desolve into zombies
>Bronze tiger