What do you drive Sup Forums?

What do you drive Sup Forums?
> pic related
my falcon F6 310

Nice

01' 530i

F20 114i, new exhaust and downpipe chipped to 230hp.

gorgeous i6 engine in those.
any work on it or relatively stock?

80 elky

We are brothers on a spiritual level

Jetta

that the rwd model? looks nice

my utes running a intake, intercooler and piping, injectors, exhaust and upgraded turbo.
big brakes, safe 500hp@ 40degrees celcius ambient on 98RON petrol

80's elky are so smooth looking, im jealous
reliable and go hard for city driving. good choice

'13 Nissan Juke 4x2 (moms car)

gotta start somewhere, my first was a 08 VW polo gti, also mums car, went like a cut snake for a stock fwd

Could someone recommend a goof awd/4wd car that isn't crazy expensive?
Note: I know nothing about cars and I'm wiling to admit that.

if you guys are so rich, can someone give me like 10$ or something ? i am student and hungry :))

It's not the best car but it's MY car.

thats the msport kit right
02 525i

2008 honda accord.

Dodge Challenger GT AWD. Wont be too much and also has a nice wide body kit already.

Ty, wish it was an M5, its just a 3L i6 in this one. No work, all stock, up keeps on new parts/maintenance. I take care of her as much as i can. I really have been planning on rebuilding it and running turbo on it. I will do all the work my self.

At least you have a car! I know so many people who depend on others for rides and shit. Be proud of your car.

Tdi beetle

what do you want to do with it, like city driving, everyday driving. dirt tracks?
i also have a Lancer Evo VIII along with this ute, and love every second of it for the awd feel, but a cheaper one to go for (at least in AUS) would be the subaru WRX range. or even the forrester
toyota rav 4 are fairly nice, and not too expensive either

Nice, what are those wheels? Looks like wheels for some other car.

i travel via alpaca

it's beautiful, you got your OWN car, and thats what counts

hears my piece of crap

Nice one. Its just M5 rear and front bumper.

Volkswagen brother!

great machines, diesels when treated well will last forever. and the resale is phenomenal

Das meinst Du doch wohl hoffentlich nicht dein Ernst. Für diese Motoren schämt sich jeder Deutscher.

528xi

POS 65' Falcon 2 door sedan.

bmw e71 2012

Sister* but yeah, car runs nice and gets great mileage.

Passat B8 Variant

Are you fat?
Only fat people drive fords in Aus, think it has something to do with the seats being flat and made of cardboard. Never seen a fat person be comfortable in a Holden due to the lumbar and side support digging into their fat rolls.

Yeah it has just about new everything, new fuel pump, battery, starter. I've heard they'll last up to 500k miles

Your car needs new shoes.

2016 Kenworth T680

All cars made by BMW are either rwd or awd.
Unless you include the 2 series active tourer of course, but you shouldn´t because it sucks balls and isn´t a real BMW and should´ve never been made.

But yeah, great car. Gonna keep this for a while until i saved up for an M235, now THAT´s one hell of a car!

Rules is rules!
Show em!

Cars and Boobs
/Thread

2001 IS 300. Saving my pennies for a BRZ.

Ford? Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

2015 Audi A4 Avant Quattro (Black Edition)

2002 w203 C220 CDI elegance

Scraping change for a 25k car?

Winter: 2010 Focus 2 door

Summer: 2007 Roush Mustang with Trak Pak suspension etc (Bought car when I was 19)

Model S

If someone gets trips I'll deliver

B16 sentra se r mines black though.
Not exactly what i wanted but its mine and its reliable and somewhat fun to drive.

How many dicks do you suck per day?

Sienna

makes good power, and isn't the standard ford range soo ehh

Only two, it's been slow for the last couple weeks.

I walk, because I'm a fucking loser. Here's a bt1 I made on a game fellow ausfag.

Cobalt SS Turbocharged
Few small mods and a mail order tune pushing 375whp 360ft/lb

'89 325i

Nissan 370Z weekend car and Toyota Prius daily.

Looks like shit you a leb?

My Jag

I never understood why anyone would want to put this much power in a fwd vehicle...lol. Have fun with your torque steer

Was just fucking around, and nah fuck that.

Been my dream car since I was a little kid Got it when I was 16 so I like to think I did good.

i drive a motherfucking ram truck

suck it rice beaters

um no, it's the BANK'S car til you pay that bitch off

This isn't a girlfriend thread Paco

he was a good man, Jose. traveling from town to town, he spread good cheer on the back of his alpaca.

had a hunch that you might be since those were some fairly leb spec wheels.

underrated fuckvan ftw

2002 Cougar Mercury
The ultimate ghettomobile

A 2000 STooGay.

Yeah nah I get what your saying, it was them that mostly did sex spec in the early 2000s. I actually thought it looked good, dunno why.

No license. I have a bike.

what truck are you going to get when the dodge dies at 80k miles?

bitch i'm at just over 340K miles on it, motherfucker still goin' strong

bought it tuned, i dust mustangs like dustin' shelves brah

let's fucking roll

rolllll

Mind putting some air in your front tires? It's triggering me. Otherwise, pretty car.

>2 series active tourer

Falcon xr6 50th anniversary.

2004 2.0 HDi Xsara Picasso.

Beleive it or not it has little to zero tourqe steer, chevy learned from the supercharged models and beefed up the steering arms. Also the turbo spools fast and very smooth, allowing for an even application of traction

Sometimes when its your first nice car you drop a few hundred on light mods, not everyone can afford a powerfull rwd.

lel

Awwe you bought it with a cheap remap? Go get it dynoed or buy a deisel if you want power pussy.

trips get

I know, I know, but, honestly, I like it. It's full of squeaks; sometimes disengages the gear on its own (note: it's a manual transmission); slow as fuck; the 2nd gear half of the times won't get in and the reverse won't get in if you fully press the clutch, you have to slowly release the clutch pedal until it reaches a specific point; the rear wiper activates itself if you close the boot too hard and the boot won't open unless you push hard on it while opening. All this, but I like it really much.

Syncromesh on second and reverse gone? You bag that thing or what? Haha

nah, not fat, you seen the FPV seats. theyre pretty hardcore bucket seats

thanks man!

Very nice. Good for u user.

I bought it used, the previous owner didn't treat it very kindly. I don't go very hard on cars, I usually try to be gentle with them. But, the funny thing is that the problem with the second gear isn't permanent, there is a period when half of the times won't get in, then there is one when every gear change is butter smooth, usually every month there is a week where the second gear doesn't get in, past that week everything is fine. Maybe it gets on her period during that time.

you aussie bastards have some nice ass vehicles. Wish we could get Falcon over here. Id even settle for a Holden, closest thing we have over here is the Chevrolet SS which is just a rebadged Commodore.

great colour choice, looks mint

Going into my 10th year without a car payment. Bought this little project for $500 with a newly rebuilt motor and transmission. The absolute only thing it needs now is paint. This might actually be the most fun I've ever had driving. It's certainly not the fastest thing around but it is the perfect example of 'go kart handling'. If I can find one decently priced my next project will be dropping in a VTEC and swapping the transmission.

>went like a cut snake
That has to be the most Australian thing I have ever read

i do honeslty love our aussie 'muscle' cars. even though I've got my falcon ute, I'd love to own a holden maloo
they're the ute version of the HSV range
google it they look and sound awesome witht the v8 as opposed to my i6 engine

from the northwest, it barely sratches the surface on our slang talk.

GTR

facelift e90