Leaker here again from earlier today. Ask Me almost anything

here is a summary from earlier

-Hayden and Ewan are the only PT actors to have very small roles, Anakin mentions padme.

-Billy dee Williams has a small part

-First half is slow/building up for the later half. most of Rey’s scenes are to do with training and exploring the force myth, Finn with Poe go on a detective like mission to find more about the first order.

-snoke is new, but has influences from old EU characters

-Rey doesn't turn evil in this movie.

-captain phasma turns good

-the knights of ren appear to fight luke and rey on achto.

-the "force tree" is nothing but Lukes home. It used to be a Jedi memorial idol.
-the final duel is on planet with a surface that youd see under water, but its not submerged. Kind of like a muddy, wet wasteland, theres also a crashed star destroyer (Kylo Rens). The final participants are Luke and Rey vs. Kylo Ren and his Knights of Ren.

Do we see Rey's armpits the entire film this go around as well?

Now see, THIS actually seems cool. TFA BTFO by probably fake leaks.

Is Rey Finn'd, Poe'd, Kylo'd or Luke'd?

sounds meh

>Hayden in episode 8

Haha no

>Ewan as Obi Wan force ghost

Oh, good, can't wait for them to edit him into the RotJ ending, too.

>captain phasma turns good
what the fuck lmao

>Luke and Rey vs Kylo and his Knights

Rey smoked Kylo. Luke should be able to kill them all himself.

>training and exploring the force myth
training? she already knows everything luke did
myth? what myth?
>to find more about the first order
but they blew them all up in the last movie
>phasma turns good
how the hell did she get out of the trash compactor?

forgot this character existed--which is not surprising. I saw TFA in the theaters (never saw it since) and thought it was alright. But when I was talking to someone about it the other day, I had difficulty remembering any sequences that I thought were cool, exciting, funny, or anything. I couldn't say anything I liked about the new characters, either.

Does anyone else think TFA was forgettable? and yes I remember han solo dying

Just watch it again, dude. I liked it more the second time.

>haha

I liked that one girl, not the main but you know that little cutie you see for like thirty seconds in that one scene a lot

What's it going to be called? Undecided?

>Rey doesn't turn evil in this movie.
well fuck this shit.

Making her Queen of the Galaxies is such a bad fucking decision Disney

Me in the back

I'm just waiting for the little mouth to come snapping out of that hell-maw

wow good work. it is in fact going to be called Star Wars Episode VIII: Undecided. basically its referring to Rey and Kylo and how each are undecided about whether they'll do the dark side or light side. casically theyre undecided.

she has fucking goblin toes though, just like the jessica jones girl

does Luke die?

Do Kylo and Rey finally fuck?

Yes.

whats the fucking point of not reading spoilers anyway? MOVIE ISNT OUT UNTIL 2 YEARS TIME STILL FUUUUUUUCK

too long

Lol this shit is as fake as spoilerman and me last year

Sounds good to me, alec guinness is a grump who was all pissy to play obi-wan anyways.

there will be Reylo or any romantic relation?

no tits but I'm surprised she has a rump like that.

So the final fight is the midway fight in I, Jedi

thanks JJ

hmm, thread wasn't active when I was here so I bailed. I see there's been some replies. I'll try my best to answer.

We learn a whole hell of a lot more about the force. Finn and Poe are finding out more about the first order because
1. they had starkiller
2. they are looking for more information on how deadly they are, how they amassed such an army.
3. its not covered how she got out, that's not important.

only the higher ups know, not even the crew knows. hell I don't know.

I'm not even sure I want to spoil this for you guys. All I will say is the finale for 8 is great.

Any Han Solo?

Does Kylo go good in this one? Or is there a hint at it happening?

It makes no sense to not have Rey and Kylo change their allegiances in this movie. The 2nd act of the trilogy should have that. If its all crammed in at the very end of the final movie it will be rushed and stupid, but then again this is the kike that brought us Into Darkness.

Those are some serious chompers.

pt 1
overview
this film is structured like AOTC with ESB mixed in.
so Rey trains and we get a GOT like thing with Bran seeing the past. We see the OT, Clone Wars and before the PT, we see that Snoke was in league with Sidious with the grand plan. Snoke is not Palpatines master or apprentice. when it gets to Finn and Poe its months. They are assigned a mission by Leia to investigate the FO and such.
Cut back to Rey she sees Hans Funeral, Lando makes a small cameo and then Luke has a little moment.
During Finn and Poes adventure they are at that leaked set which looks like naboo. Its not Naboo. Phasma kills Poe, Finn is about to kill her but he spares her. Finn returns a base and he is contacted by Rey through the force. He is upset and ignores her.
We see Rey again and shes more jedi. Luke and rey have their whole scene with Anakin, Obi Wan and Yoda. Rey is sad because she let Finn down.

pt 2
Kylo rens not in this much until the end we see him with his Knights of ren, training and Snoke tortures Kylo ren for failing. It’s revealed Kylo Ren hates Snoke and he brakes down. Benicio Del Toro is another equal of Kylo Ren
Rey and Luke leave achto to go see Leia and Finn. They are intercepted by Kylo Ren and his Knights of Ren. Rey calls Finn for help but he is upset, tells her no. They board Rens stardestroyer and duel #1 happens aboard the ship. Its revealed Luke tipped Kylo Ren off because he believes he needs to be dealt with now. The stardestroyer crashes on achtos moon.
Duel #2 Luke, Rey vs. Kylo Ren and his remaining Knights. the knights are all killed and Kylo Ren is about to submit when Del Toros character shows up and catches Rey and Luke off guard.
Luke is killed.
Kylo Ren Del toro. Rey cries over the dying Luke and Kylo Ren/rey leave together
It ends with Rey and Ben Solo flying off in a ship and Snoke is communing with Ben and Snoke is out to kill Ben Solo now. Finn leaves and it’s believed he is force sensitive.
That’s the big things that happen in the movie.

Everyone thinks Snoke is a character from one of the new books named Gallius Rax, is that true?

Snokes not in any books as someone else

how do they explain where hes been the whole time then

I AM NOT YODA

One of the earlier leaks says that Rey receives a vision while training similar to Luke in Empire. Luke explains how the same thing happened to him and Yoda told him he was being reckless. Luke says this line and goes with Rey to save her friends, trap or not.

Basically palpatine tries to kill snoke and isnt sure if hes successful. Snokes been in hiding.

If Luke dies I walk out of the theater and never buy another piece of Star Wars merchandise again.

Like seriously I'm ok with virtually every other actor getting written off but leave Luke alone dammit.

>Poe dies
>Finn is actually the main character
>Del Toro is not the main powerful villain

it's shit

Rating compared to other episodes?

>Kylo Ren/rey leave together
>It ends with Rey and Ben Solo flying off in a ship
I actually like this part.

So wait, the resistance takes out a star destroyer and Kylo duel's after surviving that crash?

I dunno it sounds like bullshit to me. Same with the bit about Phasma.

Rey barely won against a severely wounded Kylo.

How is Finn force sensitive?

Is Poe gay? Does he get shot?

No trip, so he's not OP.

If anything, Poe is force sensitive. Look at how good a pilot he is, that can't be just skill.

>PT actors
whats that?

Prequel trilogy

So I, II, III

>Luke is killed by Del Torro

Tell them to cancel this shit fest.

>They don't blow up a Death Star.

What the fuck am I watching?

I'm glad I read this post, if true I'll save 10$. What a pile of horeshit.
Fuck this movie