How come femons can move on instantly while anons feel like shit for months to come

How come femons can move on instantly while anons feel like shit for months to come

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3186576/Why-women-feel-pain-men-break-ups-faster-on.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because some other dude is fucking your girl.

Whereas on the flip, your cunt of an ex-boyfriend is fucking some sluts.

Because when a girl leaves you, she's already gotten over you. In her mind, she was done with you long before the breakup happened. To you, its brand new news, so you're not over it yet.

Because they don't have souls. Dumbass.

BC our whole lives are spent learning girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice and we are also fed shit advice like "happy wife = happy life"

We have been taught that it is our responsibility to take care of women and they've been taught to try at life but also to know that their failures are the result of male oppression and it's ok, they deserve to be taken care of... that's why we are shamed by FB memes shared by single moms about what "real" men should be doing for lonely broke sad bitches like them

Bump

Biology Nigga!
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3186576/Why-women-feel-pain-men-break-ups-faster-on.html

pretty much this famalam

We put in time with a serious relationship, we think of it as an investment... they're simply shopping for their best situation... if you can offer a good life with a house and safety, she's ok with that, all the while she's shopping for the guy who can do that too but also offer a nicer car, house, possibility of stay at home wife status, and just higher social status... she's never truly cared for you as a person but only what you have to offer... yet our gender is the ones that objectify

They're just fucking whores in looking for a dick, females are 100 times less sensitive than guys

I agree, I think women are much more pragmatic about romance than men. It's all business, it either you're providing them with status, shelter, money, or good genes for offspring.

They truly are awful creatures... it's all about what the can get from you... even havin a huge cock can't save you from wealth and social status... attention from others for doing almost nothing is their goal... think about instagram and shit, they feed off of likes and retweets and shit from their pictures, they'll bare anything about themselves as long as it gets them more attention... awful creatures

THIS!!
Just happened to me, about 3 weeks ago.
She already got over me, and now im broken

I agree, I think women are much more pragmatic about romance than men. It's all business, it either you're providing them with status, shelter, money, or good genes for offspring.

This is a "married" woman I've been fucking.

Blunt but true

Does her husband at least know? Mine fucks all the time and thinks I don't know...

>youre still thinking of her
yeah i guess sometimes
but only when i feel down and need something to cheer me up

>had an awesome GF, really loved her
>really cared for her
>spent all of my money keeping her happy
>dropped all my friends just so that i could spend more time with her
>had some good times together
>she ended up cheating
>said if i leave her she'll anhero
>called her bluff
>said shed tell everyone i raped her
>so i released a recording of her blowing me
>left her after that
>she moved state out of embarrassment not long after
>2 years pass didnt hear anything from or about her
>get FB friend request out of the blue
>accept
>shes didnt speak to me, guess she waited for me to start the convo
>go through her timeline, do some fb stalking
>turns out in the last 2 years she fell for an ex con
>got pregnant and had an abortion
>ended up marrying the ex con
>he beats her everyday
>sent her a recording of me almost dying of laughter
>unfriended her afterwards

everythings still going better than expected

She looks hot and you look gross, how are you fucking her?

From what I've assessed about her he has to know. I'm fucking her on the side and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

I project status and I'm attractive enough.

You'd think... mine I know is fucking at least two, she hasn't even had the balls to suggest an open relationship, she just fucks...

Bump

Seems like you've got some things to figure it out buddy. I know a lot of married people who live in denial about cheating spouses for the sake avoiding loneliness and keeping social prestige.

I've got it figured out, I'm staying BC of my kid and I don't take her shit at all... I've started trying to cheat on her and I have a couple possibilities and when I fuck her now, I'm extremely rough...

Is she in to it? Careful she may use is to rationalize divorcing you "all you do is hate fuck me!"

there's two and I am going to see them later

Yeah, she likes it like that... I've considered just telling her I know BC I know I'm not sharing time with my son, I can't live like that, I can be a cuck till he's 18 easy... if I tell her I know, I at least can know what's going on and with who it is happening with... I've seen pics of one huge dick on her phone and another average one

Here you go.

>Break up; she ditched me for old flame
>Still pokes me on flaccid book
>Feel sorrry for new bf because she is still sending out feelers
>Find out through mutual friends she is fucked in the head
Whatever, non-news
>No she is really fucked in the head
>Addicted to coke and had to go to rehab

mfw, she saved me from having to endure her own self destruction.

Bump

If I were you I would wait until you have evidence and have all your ducks lined up legally before telling her. She might go for divorce is you confirm you know. She'll rationalize that you are weak and not worth staying with. Females are fucking fickle.