Hi Sup Forums im at uni and i have just been given an assignemnt to do with Shell scripts...

Hi Sup Forums im at uni and i have just been given an assignemnt to do with Shell scripts. I needd to write a report as well but the problem is i know fuck all about report writing. I heard there are websites you can pay people on to write reports for you? if this is true can u please drop some links below

Other urls found in this thread:

moourl.me/uSa
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Bash_Shell_Scripting
imgur.com/a/KnmDR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's a website called Fiverr where people will do stuff for you.

I'm in uni too, and would really appreciate it if you could help me with this survey for econ class, only three questions long.

forgot link durr

moourl.me/uSa

bump bc

Sauce if 18+

Best ever! I have been collecting for years and it has been a while since I have had an instabone. Wow just wow. Source?

(you)
I'm guessing the nudes mean she's legal.

>implying we care.
>My contribution.

Oh, it's a statement.
We care

Let me get this straight, you're paying big money for an education at the opportunity cost of earning money from a paying job, and now want to forsake this chance to learn something you've paid to learn, and instead want to give away money to some unscrupulous dick because you're too lazy to do the thing you set of to do?
Dickhead.
Generation is fucked.

Noice, any insta link or something?

What the hell is a "shell script"?

I'm Guessing, a script based in a Unix system

I got you Econ user.

This is a good point OP. You (or whoever) are paying them and not the other way around, and you don't owe them shit. You're there for your own benefit, if you don't like the class then drop out.

Thanks famalam

This.

Do you think you're not going to have to write reports about your work in your future job you retard?

Moar sauce and I might help

Which shell scripting language? BASH?

en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Bash_Shell_Scripting

more please

The stanford guide to paper/essay writing is a goos place to start.

Divide everything into sections. Give each section a title/heading

20 x 100 word sections.

then go fill in those sections. much easier.

Source: Quroa Fucking Expert on Everything

What are you going to do when(lol) you get a job, pay someone to do your work then too? Figure it out dickhead.

umask 027

Don't scream at our worker, we mobile faggots need sauce

Got you man. Surveys are bullshit for college.

I salute you

dont be a lazy cunt. learn to do shit yourself for fucks sake. this is whats wrong with schools and unis nowadays, no one puts in the effort to do the work and cry and whine when they get a shit mark and dont pass

Will contribute

hngggg, jesus man

kind user, i must see her pussy. it is a moral imperative

Found on russian gallery on xvideos, "barista something".
Checkem

Just search image with google
imgur.com/a/KnmDR

So much time passed i had to find the name on my phone, thanks for the extra sauce though

I was trying to find so hard. If i had i would post but...

Eleni, Helen in English

You done my work by one link. Thanks

I know it's obvious now, but I remember seeing pics of this chick as a bartender before.

Do your own homework, you entitled millennial faggot.

damn someone is still stuck in Vietnam