Can we get a REKT thread? Real stuff? I need to get used to viewing gore and violence and get rid of my compassion

Can we get a REKT thread? Real stuff? I need to get used to viewing gore and violence and get rid of my compassion.

sure why not!

was that dude ok?

bump

Yeah, they gave him the face of a white man and now he's successful

Is this ironic?
I honestly can't tell on Sup Forums anymore

Instant karma. Gives you a boner.

NOICE

Story?

he cheated on some drug dealers bf

Someone stabbed him in the neck with a knife.

He did not received the discounted price.

Once upon a time, a beautiful princess was living in frozen castle.

He was a faggot.

He was uglee lol

It was live on Jerry Springer. He slept with autist chink's girl.

He was obviously in some gnarly shit earlier, look at the blood on the ground and his face beforehand.

Can confirm. Am Jerry Springer.

It is a Cat in the Hat scene. Great movie.

Guess he didn't get the point the first time.

vigilante much, bad ass

fuck me ,thats brutal. i really dont know what a human can do to deserve that.

I really want to know what this person did to deserve that. I don't think the worst human being on the planet deserves that punishment. Just fucking shoot him if he needs to die, there is never any justification for this level of cruelty.

>5
its better with soiund

Listen to the soiund of wisdom

Doesn't have the same effect without the music in the background.

ill never unsee this shit fuck sake :(

post some nigger gore pics

Would love to know the story behind this, this is one of the most fucked up shit i've seen, and i've lurked here for years, shit.

lost. that is fucking disgusting. my dick hurts now.

>Clearly has red hair
He had red hair so obviously hes gonna get stabbed sadly he didnt get burned so now hes still wandering the earth

DUDE FUCKING BADASS. THAT GIRL MUSTVE GIVEN HIM THE MOST AMAZING SEX. FUCKING SEX GOD VIGILANTE.

its cartel stuff, they try and outdo eachother with how fucked up it can get. if it makes you feel any better hes probably extremely drugged up to still be alive after all that

Ah is it cartel related? never seen with sound, absolutely crazy how someone is alive after all that, i cant make out whats even happened, he has no hands, tied up and has his facial skin been took off too? And wtf is that sticking through his face

kek

who the fuck gave these damn goatfucking sandniggers hi-def cameras and drones?