May be an impossible question as no women exist on here or the Internet period, but here goes

May be an impossible question as no women exist on here or the Internet period, but here goes.

I need opinions here to fuel my fascination of attraction to the sexes. I for one, am only attracted to females. I find it fascinating and interesting how women can find us men attractive in the same way.

Looking at a woman I see sexiness, I want to fuck them, they turn me on, I would do things to their bodies, nasty things to their bodies that I would only do to a female and find repulsive to my same sex.

Minus the sexiness, I don't understand the "cuteness" factor. This is what really gets me. And has me wondering - do women find men "cute " the same way men find women cute? I say "cute" because can cuteness just be sexual attractiveness but not on a sexual level somehow?

Femanons (anons pretending to be female) can you please shed some light on this? Explain in best detail you can how and if you even find men at all "cute" or just sexy to where you want their D in and all on you.

Its hard to explain exactly what I'm talking about. Are attractions identical throughout the series or is it different in ways?

Any opinions educated or not are welcome. Please help me solve this mystery I'm not entirely sure how to ask in the first place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bN6KgrntDIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Help

My gfs butt to get thui goin hopefully

Relevant to my interests bump

You write like a slavering mouthbreather

Femanon here

Always the bitter kissless virgin to critique grammar and writing on Sup Forums of all places. Shut up and go try to talk to a girl.

I don't care. You came here to post that? How bout on topic faggot or gtfo

Cutest from my (a female perspective) I think in my opinion is being totally attracted to not just there sexiness or wanting to be physical all the time, but the way they act like when your in a relationship like a serious relationship how looking at them thinking ahh he's so cute is like saying how completely happy you feel inside when your around him, and how happy and comfortable you feel just being with them.. even doing absolutely nothing but enjoying every moment together and being truly happy and how he is the one that makes you smile everyday even when he's not looking or around when you think about him.

Professor faggot, please critique OP post to where bad writing was involved. Cause I find nothing wrong you illiterate mong

Well it depends on what you think is cute...

I find lots of things cute; rats, lolis, plushies, and guys that are silly, funny, or romantic. But I don't exactly find any of those things "sexy"

I mean I can't help you cause I only find women sexy, and think men are kinda gross. Doesn't mean I don't find my roommate cute when he get's salty at his video games.

Then again it's not like I feel the need to do it with anything I find cute, I think he's cute when he gets depressed or sad or sick, cute, but definitely not sexy.

>from my perspective
>I think
>in my opinion
>all one sentence

>like when your in a relationship like a serious relationship how looking at them thinking ahh he's so cute is like saying how completely happy you feel inside
So you're saying cuteness doesn't come from physical attractiveness at all, rather an emotion taking over telling your brain that person looks "cute"?

Can anyone speculate on this too? Need more opinions pls user.

Kek

Do you have aspergers OP? legit question

This is what gets me even more. So, with animals being brought up. Many animals are a million times cuter than humans.

Why is this? What in our brains tells us they are cute and more importantly, WHY do our brains do this perception of cuteness?

Do you think a lot of different kinds of emotions and types of attractiveness get confused as "cute"? Maybe not confused, but lumped into that because there are no real definitions.

You mentioned finding it cute for a dude playing a video game. What is cute about that? How? Why? Please elaborate in mostest detail user,!!

This is what I desire to know the most!!

Most anons I need more opinions. Talk about anything relating to cuteness and attractiveness plez

Is this moth cute?

I'm saying that it involves physical attraction, of course. But also the feelings I get inside when I'm truly in Aw of how this person can be someone so important to me that I just think that they are cute. Looking at them n thinking your cute.. Yes saying your sexy is nice but I think it's so much more than just wanting to bang the person.. Cute to me has a more personal connection I guess. Do cute things. Say cute things like all just happy feelings.

I think it's important to remember that we do see the same things, we just have different attractions. Men tend to dislike being called cute, I hate being called cute as well, but some girls like to be called cute.

Everybody is just a bit different though. Cuteness is a natural stimuli that is supposed to fire off our protective instincts, and men and women have different protective instincts... and babies are supposed to fire off our protective instincts because they are cute.

Men are an aggressor reaction typically a go and fight anything that threatens the cute thing, and typically have the same reaction to attractive mates, so men tend to have this "cuteness" and "sexiness" as interchangeable.

Women have a defensive reaction, wanting to hold close and escape with the cute thing, however women have a different reaction towards their mate therefore sexiness for women is easily separated from cuteness.

Shut up faggot that's my gf. She can talk however she wants to, illiterate homo

seeBasically the characteristics of a human child trigger cuteness, smallness, softness, smoothness, silliness, giggling, laughing.

For men it also includes sexiness, because cuteness is a reflex for what we want to protect, women protect the child, men protect the mother and child, it's all about selflessness and the order of priority for genetic survival.

No I'm a very well educated person actually. I don't write novel-level writing while I'm on Sup Forums and could care less about your faggoty ass opinion. Get bent you mother loving faggot.

This kinda shit kills me lel

Can't think up, then write their own well though opinions in a thread, so they just bash others writings. Hahahaha what a bunch of fucking loser faggots.

Yes, women don't link cuteness specifically with sexiness, or attractiveness.

I find my roommate being salty cute because it's silly, he's being dumb by getting worked up from a video game, and he knows this. I guess it's hard to explain, cuteness just makes me want to hold and snuggle something.

It could be because I like tackling him and trying to make him feel better about it...

Would you say an obese male could possibly be considered cute in ways to a female? The fatguygettingtendiesintherestrsunt.gif comes to mind.

Would that be cute? The smile on his face while being confronted with something he loves. Mommies tendies.

what the fuck is this thread

Would you go as far to say humans have the cute train in order to get others to protect them? Someone who isn't considered cute to another won't get that person's protection?

Do you think baby animals and humans are born "cute" so they're more prone to get protected?

youtube.com/watch?v=bN6KgrntDIg

Yes, but again cuteness =/= sexiness...

I love boogie2988, he's super adorable, and definitely would love to snuggle. But I don't think he's sexy, at all.

Interestingly attractiveness in nature is usually looking for all the flaws we see in ourselves. That's why "opposites attract" has some merit....

So like a guy that is not very strong would, in nature, find a mate that is very strong, the idea being that the strong mate would make up for their lack of good genetics

However, this isn't always the case, due to the ego we produce some people will find themselves "sexy" and seek people like themselves.,

Aren't you missing your furry mlp thread? Literally shitposting in an actual interesting discussion. Why?

Fucking fagggot

I think you just want the D in every one of your orifices.

Stamped Tits nao or gtfo.

They aren't "born cute" they're just born looking that way and our "cute" reflex finds that cute.

Just like if an alien race's babies looked like horrors from beyond the veil they'd probably find some of our best horror movie monsters to be adorable.

Its something called "Original Content" should try it some time.

Nm go back to the rest out there. Go ahead. No one wants your non opinion having ass as OP politely asked for. Faggot.

The society learned us how to be. This is now unconsciously.
I mean: womans are often cute in their act, their gestures are soft and they don't put themselves on foreground.
Men are most borned to be strongminded, dad told you to be brave, how to hit as much with your fists as with your mind.

And your preferences tends to be dictade by this common way of thinking. The characteristic you are looking for are those of the other sex or, if you want to go backward-flow because you don't like society, the same as yours.

You cannot control what you are attracted to. While society can warp that, it's not controlling it.

If society was controlling what I found attractive I wouldn't like small girls with B cups

op pls hang yourself

No matter what you recognize as your society or as your community. If you feel at ease with people who have certain tastes, you will follow them, take inspiration...
It's not a conspiracy theory but just how brain work