On a scale of one to ten how much do you hate Serbs

how
are
you
feeling
my
friend
#peace

Do you agree or disagree with the stereotypes Albanians have abroad?

Depends. A random Serb? None

As a Christian Albo with plenty of Muslim albo cousins. Why?

I mean you guys are the ones who more often than not get a giant Skenderbeg tattoo on your arms. Like you know you don't believe in God, you know nobody really gives a shit about religion in Albania, yet you choose to be the shittier of the two religions there. Like why dude. Aside from family pressure I see no reason for our people to keep calling themselves Muslim.

sup kosova

nya?

Well I don't pray. Never went to mosque or church, but I guess since the only thing religious people do here is celebrate religious holidays, I guess... Actually no. Even Muslims here celebrate Easter

>Muslims celebrate Easter
>Americans don't

My concern is that most of the world, not really understanding our country and people will just continue to throw us into the same fucking boat as all those Arab Islamist's.

We are far from that. But explaining it to every person individually is painstaking and usually futile so it worries me.

Also yeah, my grandmother was a Muslim and her favorite time of the year was Christmas and Easter. So I understand where you are coming from, but the West doesn't. I'm just worried those wacko's up North in Serbia are going to continue to try and pull some shit.

>Year 1999+18
>Being religious

""""muslim""""

It's not about being religious. I'm not aside from holy days where everyone just parties. But the stigma of "Islam" scares the living shit out of me for our people on an international stage.

Anyone bothering to look into our country knows we are about as religious as a cat is a dog. But all they need to hear is "Muslims".

how many wives do you have?

pls giv kosvo bak tu srbja pls

Well then, I suppose your people's concept of religion is much like the Americans.

>mfw American's Advertise easter as "Time for food, family and going to church"
>going to church
>mfw I realize that most religious american people only go to church on Easter
>mfw "Christians" only go to church when it's a holiday
>mfw Christianity is a hipster religion

Should Kosovo remain an independent country, or should it merge with Albania?

Pic related is a census done in 2015. In the other census more people will declare themselves agnostic and atheist. Yet who is stopping people to believe we are 70% Muslim?

American's are even more religious than Albo's. We literally say "OMG" and go Church if there's a wedding, funeral, baptism, festival or Easter. The "Muslims" come to church too for the same occasions.

None of the Albanian muslims I know go to mosque. I just see them at Church for said events or at coffee shops.

And of all the Albo's in my city. I know 9 with Skenderbeg tattoo and 7 of them are Muslims.

How does this make you feel?

>Well I don't pray. Never went to mosque

Seems like 500 years of ottoman rule wasn't enough

No one. That's the problem. No one is stopping it. That shit just gets spat out all the time by people who have no idea.
I'd bet that less than 10% of that 38% is even telling the truth

Whats for breakfast?

i thought turks were meant to be brown

None
Nope
Merge with Albania, and give the Serbian parts to Serbia. It would improve the countries relations too.
That pic always keks me up
Weekends I eat bread with Nutella and a glass of milk

Also we are on a dubs roll.

How the hell the islam reached the Balkans? The most well known islam invasion in Europe, in Iberia, didn't even converted the people there. And why specifically Albania and Bosnia, and not the other fellow balkan countries as well?

Ottomans occupied the entire balkans for 500 years. Lots of people became muslims. After the balkan wars most muslims got killed or expelled, but there are still muslim minorities from ottoman times left.

>Merge with Albania, and give the Serbian parts to Serbia.
One potential problem is, the religious demographic shift could cause large tensions between Muslims and Christians, if the Christians start to feel marginalised.

Well, in Iberia the Arabs just wanted to settle and not convert in mass native population. What also helped ottomans is 'native Balkan branches of islam'. Turks had even a saying for people who only did job for the looks. "You do the job like Balkans practice islam". That's why most Muslims are secular sunnis and bektashis.

>How the hell the islam reached the Balkans?
Ottoman Empire

>The most well known islam invasion in Europe, in Iberia, didn't even converted the people there
Yes it did, ever heard of the Spanish inquisition

>And why specifically Albania and Bosnia, and not the other fellow balkan countries as well?
Albanians converted to avoid taxes. Bosniak muslims are just the muslim refuse from Serbia and Croatia.

Albanians here in Belgium are subhuman tier and won't behave like proper citizens. It hurts to say but I'd take in 3 turks over 1 albanian. Garbage peoples, really, at least when it comes to their diaspora.

People here can go to live in Albania and vice versa anytime. Plus if we merged with albania we would go as a Autonomous region, because our politicians wouldn't want to lose jobs N stuff.

Good post

I really don't get this turks are brown meme.
Turks were always light skinned (except eastern anatolians, but even they are just tanned from the sun)

>German flag
Every single time

Because those fuckers are loud.

In my city we have 4,000 Albanian families. Yet local gossip and news centers around about 100 of them. Constantly into fights, drugs, crimes etc. They are just so fucking loud about it.

The other 15k just go to work, school etc. and don't usually go around screaming "I"M ALBANIAN MAN, ALBANIAN!!"

balkan muslim = pseudo muslim

>As a Christian Albo with plenty of Muslim albo cousins

>other fellow balkan countries as well?

their entire national identity evolves around not being muslim.

for a long time they served as a puffer state between austria and the ottoman empire

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

Orthodox actually. Pay attention to this thread. Albanians are not religious. But because great grand papi identified as such and such God, new generation of kiddo's who weren't allowed to believe keep up with the titles.

Have you ever met any Chechens?

thanks lads

>Albanians are not religious. But because great grand papi identified as such and such God, new generation of kiddo's who weren't allowed to believe keep up with the titles.

Why? I'm not Anglican or Presbyterian because my grandparents are

Why is religion that important tho? I can say tomorrow I'm a Christian, the day after I'm a Buddhist, and so on.

It is what it is. Lots of history, culture etc. etc. Plus communism.

are you a muslim

Like how poles are Catholic? Kinda interesting how most ex su states have religious revivals but the Baltics don't seem to be.

we had got entire neighbourhoods of them in some towns here in some years before early 2000s.

No

What do you like and dislike about albania and albanians?
Rate life in albania out of 10?

I live in Kosovo, and Prizren is comfy af tbqh, like a museum city.

When?