>last vidya game you actually liked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9WywOSAPFTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DarkSouls3

Primal Rage

Pic:yes
Last played: Assassins Creed unity
Last liked: I liked the zombies aspect on Cod iw and bo3 but the last Vidya I fully loved was MW3. I don't play every game tho so don't go ewwwww I just like boots on the ground games.

If you reply with "no" to this, then congratulations. You've never known what it's like, to be Australian.

Ark: Survival Evolved

Ark: Survival Evolved

Ghost Recon Wildlands PS4Pro

Ghost Recon Wildlands PS4Pro

Those fellows look familiar...

I don't know who Evan Lahti is but he has to be retarded

>Evan Lahti: Professional contrarian

Earthbound and Earthbound

Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout: New Vegas

>is the RTS genre dying?
>yes
Yes
>ethical to pirate a game you've already paid for
>no
no

But the rest are wrong. I love RTS, but after Starcraft/BW won there hasn't been anything decent since, that was almost 20 years ago. and no, you can just play your copy you already own, don't pirate it.

Maplestory

Maplestory

Pic related, its so addicting :3

Maybe 11 years ago

What kind of fucking Jew faggot thinks single player games shouldn't be playable offline?

If a game is 24GB it'll take 24 to download for me. I live in the US.

Company o Heroes
C&C Generals
C&C3
Supreme Commander
Anno
Total War Series
Age of Empires
Dawn of War

>Fallout 4
>Fallout 4

get fucked

I hope Evan is just playin devils advocate.

>World of Warcraft
>World of Warcraft

I said "decent" not "abortions"

Last played: BF1
Last liked: Fallout 4

Also about pic related, it is hard not to instantly dislike both of those guys. Also, yes, obviously, what kind of fucking question is that?

>beard/glasses
>20-30y old
>balding

Those seem like very generic things to judge people by. Still dont know what the fuck a nu-male is however.

Well... its a matter of taste.

Rome Total War was good, the rest...not so much.

God, why do internet video game personalities always have the most retarded facial expressions.

Should look into men of war, I enjoy it a lot more than CoH.

are you a retail pleb though?

He means betas who worship women and try to be as politically correct as possible. They wear glasses, even if they don't need them, they wear flannel long sleeve shirts, and you might find them being "gluten free" even if they're not celiac

typical tastes are "If it's popular, I dislike it because it is popular", and "If it's unpopular, I like it because it is unpopular"

>Resident evil VR
>Resident evil VR

Same

I play that too... the controls are a little bit awkward tho. The group/multiple selction controls in particular.

I also own Men of War 2 but never had the time to play it.

I read Blizz is scaling the mobs in the Broken Isles with your gear.

I'm quite happy on Elysium.

Good thing there's 13 more on the checklist

>dark souls 3 TRC
>dark souls 3 TRC

monster hunter portable 3rd
Dodonpachi black label

Is that a thing people do nowadays, wear glasses for the sake of wearing them? Wasnt that long ago that everyone tried to avoid them. Also that sounds like some evolved hipster bullshit.

>7* VR

Forced meme

Magic 2014
Arizona Sunshine
Witcher 3

For Honor
For Honor

Evolved? It's their standard

>played it too much
>tired of it
>still want to play it

BOTW

pikmin 2

Yakuza 0
Yakuza 0

Holy shit fuck that smarmy ginger.

Battlefield 1

Horizon Zero Dawn

youtu.be/9WywOSAPFTQ

Last played: path of exile.
Last liked: path of exile.
Opinion on pic: yes.

MGS Peace Walker
Medieval 2: Total War

I prefer yes but have no problem with online
warframe
automata

I 100% Binding of isaac rebirth just jesterday and am now going thru an absistencial crysis.

Can anyone suggest some simple games with lots of content?

It's good, in particular with the mod that adds in all the cut content. It certainly ain't no shooter, but it's a fun rpg. Plus you don't get to be a nuclear fallout cowboy in every game.

These games don't count.

>Hearthstone.

>Oldschool Runescape

kek

Last played/liked: Witcher 3
Last loved: Ultima Online
Too bad that there isn't a substitute yet.

I guess.

Based.

Horizon is a gold nugget, but BF1 got too casual

Suikoden 2, to both questions. Always find new shit I hadn't seen every time I play it through. Shame Konami shit the bed so hard with that series.

WoW

WoW

You shitty faggots, I said resident evil 7 VR while trying to make you jealous and wonder. Anyways, it was cool, thanks Robert

And why exactly?

he is

This isn't a game

Last game played: Fallout NV
Last game liked: Fallout NV

check me out, playin doubles advocate

Overwatch

Overwatch

NV < Fallout 3 < Fallout 1&2 < Fallout 4

>ethical to pirate a game you already payed for
what kind of a dumb question is that? you payed for the license to use the product so what does it matter where you DL it.

Xcom2
Xcom2

Long war 2 or without.

If I said that I played once or twice soccer a week, it wouldn't make me a football player.

These games are too.. "small " with no story. It's like going for a game of darts or billiard

o fug

paid*
and you paid for the license for that one particular disc or cartridge or CD key or whatever steam has you do, not another.
If you want to rip your own game as a backup and keep it safe, that's fine, it is yours
but someone else uploaded it? that's not yours

Seconding

This. Tbh at this modern age it should be a law for AAA publishers to provide persistent download link for people who have a proof they purchased the game.

If only

Heroes of the Storm.
I enjoy the game, so I guess it's the answer to both?
But if not, Jotun was the last "new" game I played that I thought was fun.

How long have you been, on the internet?..

Well technically it helps out other less noble pirates, whether through seeding or helping verify a torrent, or just giving a torrent tracker ad revenue.

But I mean, I do pirate stuff I don't own so if you can live with the horror of your actions feel free.

a little over 14 years.

it's identical
I own the rights to use it.

Last played: Night in the Woods
Last Liked: Path of Exile

Enter the Gungeon

Fallout 4 is a fucking disgrace for a fallout game, it was entirely a experiment for new concepts, and they should have never of released it; it broke so much fucking lore, and retconned so much shit, it should have been illegal.

It is however pretty fun for a regular game

>Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen
>Supreme Commander Forged Alliance

Time to check up on your mental status, it's a standard procedure - stop fapping, I'm taking to you!

Star wars Battlefront EA
Max Payne 3

Tell it to the judge. I agree with you most of the way, but failing to see my actual point where you owning Chaos Legion on PS2 doesn't entitle you to download an .iso of it to emulate it is important also.

>starmade
>tf2

Weak troll

Oops, talking*

It's the same fucking game retard. You don't need to specify you were cucked by Sony to by another overpriced console within a couple years

>If I said that I played once or twice soccer a week, it wouldn't make me a football player.
>I'm a true gamer you faker. Also, m'lady!

>These games are too.. "small " with no story. It's like going for a game of darts or billiard
It's not shorter than most modern games nowadays, longer than Diablo 2 (for example) and about to get an extension with over 6 new acts which will make it insanely long.

Also no story? Just because you were lazy to played or too much of a retarded faggot not to read the lore doesn't mean it doesn't have a good story.

Try harder.

Last played: Diablo 3

Last liked: Diablo 2

My download speed is 0,1 mb/s i feel with u