You lookin' at my gut?

>be a kid inna trailer park
>minding my own business collecting bottles
>muffled "Heavy Metal Dick" in the distance

RIP Phil Collins ;_;

Safety?

Ah, the good old days.
Season 10 was absolute cringe

anything past season 7 is cringe. even seasons 5-7 were pushing it.

Americans are disgusting.

Ya fuckin mustard bandit

2/10

I kind of liked the end and how it broke the fourth wall... They outright said that all the people in Ricky's present company (The ones who were there since the beginning) are the real stars and it was like the director apologizing for adding so many shitty characters to appeal to some tumblr audience.

I can tell the obese white chola dyke who was stronger than everybody for some reason just made him think "This was a bad idea, I'm an idiot for trying to write this and a tranny into my script."

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

PEANUT BUTTER AND JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

I stopped at season 6 since the end of that season felt like a natural end point, should I keep going on

might as well at least watch season 7 to finish off all of the OG TBP. season 6 is definitely where it should have stopped though.

don't go anywhere near 8-10, it's pure garbage.

Yeah, the two korean twin gangsters that followed Cyrus were the beginning of the characters I mentioned in >Twin Korean gangsters
>Obese white chola dyke
>Tranny spiritualist
>Jacob's "intense" brother

The problem with all of these characters is that they don't exist in a real life trailer park setting. Nobody can suspend their disbelief when Ricky finishes out a scene where he begs his broke alcoholic father for money then steps out the door and gets bullied by pic related, then Snoop Dawg comes out and parties and some washed-up Rockstar makes a guest appearance... That's the kind of stuff that stalled the show in season 3 when they blew their budget on rush and whatever other irrelevant appearance.

I think one of the few funny moments of season 10 was the "2 turnips in heat" Rickyism.

ALWAYS off

ah the rare tpb Sup Forums thread.
Show was the only reason I was okay with being canadian

Was? What are you now?

DEEEAAAD!!!

truth

Great days, those were, watching TPB on showcase with my dad.

>first episode he sees
>this is stupid

>3 episodes deep
>pissing his pants

FUCK OFF

i got work to do

Even sexy people go to jail Julian

Mike smith and the gang should've kept some real writers around, this show jumped the shark after they acquired the rights. Conversely, I thought the swearnet movie was pretty fucking funny, kinda a return to earlier TPB form.

>mike smith beats some chick up
>Lucy leaves show
>he gets charges dropped
>j roc leaves show
Yep she's dead boys, rip tpb

Was great to watch the show when it originally aired. Show was a great and it had a smallish following that isn't as douchey as the Netflux era.

>I watched it before it was cool
You know you sound like a huge fag right