Let me know your thoughts and opinions on this teacher/student news story!!

Let me know your thoughts and opinions on this teacher/student news story!!

Other urls found in this thread:

gma.yahoo.com/missing-teen-ex-teacher-may-mexico-officials-180306260--abc-news-topstories.html
whnt.com/2017/03/27/how-long-can-tad-cummins-stay-off-the-grid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link you motherfucker

Agree with warthog

Faggot's name is Tad. Who was moronic enough to hire him as an educator?

If OP is solid we shouldn't need to leave the thread for enough info to reply to the thread. You did a lazy job of starting this thread or ignorant enough to assume everyone would already know the details.

Here's the link: gma.yahoo.com/missing-teen-ex-teacher-may-mexico-officials-180306260--abc-news-topstories.html

I'm an idiot.

>she disappears the day I leave Columbia
>mates still taking the piss out of me saying I framed the teacher and ran him out of town

And not one of those monkeys is fuckable. I think the KKK is alive and well, but they're killing ugly black women

He could've made way more money starting his own hard cider company and calling it cummins cider.

Jelous that he's getting to bang that sweet pussy

The tag line could be, "for when you just want a quiet evening at home with that special lady in your life; cummins cider."

Took out a $4,500 loan the day before. How far can that really get you?

i hope he has a major hearty just as he blows his hundredth load into her willing little pussy

the death of champions

In Mexico? About four years

What's the endgame here? Sure, he will get to beat up underage pussy for a couple months, but then he will be getting assfucked by Tyrone and his boys every day for 20 years. Makes no sense

whnt.com/2017/03/27/how-long-can-tad-cummins-stay-off-the-grid/

He'll run out of resources eventually.

maybe hes not planning on living much longer.

I wonder what he did with the body

The cops are making a big deal about how he manipulated her but I'm going to guess she knew what she was doing... probably bad family life, bored, few friends... and decided to have an adventure.

Good, someone is getting rid of these free roaming niggers

>you'll never be as happy as mr.cummings

why live?

Never trust a dude named Tad.

Murder/suicide.

assuming she survives, she should get out of this with minimal consequences.

He probably got tired of for twenty years students making fun of his name. Probably heard every joke imaginable and finally snapped thinking if you want cumming, I'll show you cumming all over this cutie.

I dont understand how he thinks this would be worth it. He has to know it can't go on forever. What's so great about a dumb ass 15 year old girl that is worth risking everything for?

NICE QUADS M8

also checked

he's embracing the meme

Only 25?
Were doing a poor fcking job guys..
Initiate plan K.F.C.

So this is what left of Sup Forums? Idiotic faggots and their "news stuff".
I would sell my soul to the Devil to witness how Sup Forums once was. In case you faggots didn't know, Sup Forums was unique because of the randomness in each post made by the OPs and their originality. Not fucking lame trash such as this. Y'all are pathetic....

i hope the pussy was worth it