My husband was away with work for ten days. When he comes back tomorrow I want to make his "best day ever"...

My husband was away with work for ten days. When he comes back tomorrow I want to make his "best day ever"...what shall I do?

Let him stick his dick in your asshole

Keep your opinions to yourself. Cook for him. That house better be clean. Go find your younger sister and let her suck his cock while he eats. Also give him all your money.

He would love it if you posted nudes in this thread. He told me.

Seconded. And preferably repeatedly.

Start crying because he's fucking other woman if this is true..

Also tits or gtfo

Let him come home ask him how his trip was and if he wants any snacks, if he drinks stock up in his favorite beer or beverage and use the cliche line; food, bath or maybe me?

Just keep your mouth shut.

Anal... be ready for him.. apply lube a plug BEFORE he gets home, be on bed.. ass up face down.

Are you a guy? If so kys

This

Tits with time stamp or gtfo

get an ass for him you flat fuck

Your ass is flat, you're muffin topping over that thong, and your waist - ass - legs form one straight line. No curves except probably a gunt that hangs over your stretchy pants.

Truthfully the best day ever for him will be when you kill yourself and free him up to find someone better.

can't see your tits

nice!

Go to Victoria Secret, pick up something sexy. Cook or order his favorite type of meal. Beer or his favorite type of alcohol. And be his naughty girl when he comes home

Serve him with divorce papers as soon as he walks in the door. Then hit yourself against a door jamb and call the police preforming him for domestic abuse and he slammed you into the door while yelling "Cheating Whore". Best present ever.

In my opinion, a ffm threesome would be the best idea

Cook/order steak dinner with fav beverage, put on tray, get on all fours, spread ass cheeks open, tell him to fuck you while eating steak.
Love it when my wife does this.

Let him walk in and catch you riding a cock... dudes wanna catch a guy boning their wives

Nice but its tits, not tit. That and i want to see your tits

Kill yourself and have a younger, more attractive woman waiting to greet him

seconded

Fuck me tonight

This.

Fucking every time this shit happens. Obviously you have to take your tits out or it means nothing.

guys have a prostate which can make the best orgasm ever. tie him up, buy a strapon and jerk him off while you fuck him.

Trips don't lie

underrated post

Give us both tits.

Also... short skirt no panties. when he comes in the door turn around and "pick something up" make sure skirt is short enough to show everything (and shave for gods sake). Act like nothing happened and do it again then just ask him outright "so you wanna to eat before or after?"

> wants to do something special for husband
>shows tits to random people on the internet without him knowing

For real, I always love this

To be fair, that's pretty special.

kek

Buy a short dress. Give it to your best friend and let him fuck her in it when he gets home.

Show him the photos and tell him you posted them on Sup Forums. He'll be turned on and for the first time in months be able to pleasure you with a fully erect penis.

well... that's special

haha great comment

do this

Make some good food and be naked and sahved perhaps a lil bit lube and the blow while he is eating

Very true, you are a whore OP. Spread that pussy for us you slut

nice funbags. they'd wrap around a cock nicely as long as he isn't hung like a raisin.

>you are whore OP
>implying it's not your mom
>realizing that posting without a nome on the internet is the only way he can achieve "Alpha" hood

go home you fucking beta

> same

Show us your pussy slut...

Without tits ,you wouldn't answere or even read, be honest! So what....You can see,but will never touch

But she is a whore here to get attention you faggot. Simple as. if wanted to surprise her husband there are better places for advice you tard.

Where is the sharpie?

>implying it's not your mom
The beta is strong in you. Trying to whiteknight in a slut post? fuucckkk

>implying i dont share the oppinion
i think she's a whore too just think we should troll more instead of trying to fuck her and calling her a whore we're better then that c'mon guys we can raid people, make them kill themselves. and that's what you do? weak

Anal. My girl always gives me the ass for special occasions, or if we know we won't see each other for a while. He will be glad to be home while his dick is in your cozy ass.

Have you two done anal before?

do you have access to pre-teen girls?

Tits approved. Thank you for fulfilling the requirements of this board.

You know most of us are here to mildly fuck with people and occasionally degrade themselves? Maybe get some OC pussy for a fat cow for a laugh?

Im not here to get people to kill themselves, that shits retarded. Fuck with their lives, sure

have you made a decision OP? what's your plan

Is OP still here? I think she's off diddling perhaps.

Pretty sure this is a fat leftist who heard about Sup Forums, now she loves it because shes a dirty bitch like the rest of them

My suggestion would be to make it personal. You're his wife, you should know his kinks. Maid fetish? Can he not keep his hands off you while you're nude? Does he love it when you do X,Y, or Z thing? Then do that thing. Give us some details as to what he likes and maybe we can give a better answer for you.

i'd like to see you degrade me. please.

Great him at the door with a blowjob.

tell him he doesn't need to go searching for trannies anymore and that you were born with a penis.

ok sure. You are bad and should feel bad!

Hows that?

On a side note, that thumbnail, couldnt figure what the fuck it was. Sort out that loose thread! its a pet hate

Show us your wet pussy and succulent asshole. You know you are getting horny knowing we want to jerk off to your body. Let us wank.

Wipe your ass for a change.

yes sir

move those panties

thats neither a wet pussy or an arsehole.

panties off, bend over, spread and for fucks sake include the timestamp you fucking tramp

be a good girl and move those panties

Married user here.

You know your husband better than us. Think back to things he likes. But here's my thoughts.

If he's out of town working, he's probably been sleeping on a hard hotel bed. Yes also probably missing some home cooked food.

Plan for this. If you have kids get a sitter for a while. Get you some sexy lingerie from VS. Have his favorite drink stocked in house. Cook his favorite meal and have it ready for his arrival. Have his relaxing clothes sitting on bathroom counter

When he comes home, welcome him LIKE YOUVE MISSED HIM. Take him to the tub and you bath him, not sit there and talk while he does it. You literally do it yourself. When finished, hand him his towel and tell him his shorts are laid out already. And while he's drying off you're going to fix his plate.

Have his plate and drink in your hand standing there by his favorite chair. No don't just set it down for him. You stand there like his waitress bc you've missed this man. As he comes in and sits down you hand him his food and drink, along with the tv remote. Kiss him and tell him you'll be in the bedroom waiting for him when he's finished. Do not go back in there unless he calls you. Do not hassle him unless he requests your presence. Let the man enjoy a drink and a home cooked meal in peace.
While he's eating go slip into that lingerie you previously bought, and look like a trophy for him, this don't mean messy hair wrapped up in a bun and yesterday's make up still on. If you miss him, show him you do. Make an effort.

Be ready for him when he walks into the bedroom. This doesn't mean laying in bed with the covers pulled up to your ears, or laying there playing on your damn phone. Be sitting or standing awaiting his arrival. When he walks in take him by the hand and sit him down. Still no talking. If he tries to talk bc he thinks you want him to, tell him shhhhh.
While he's sitting start massaging his shoulders, this is just a warmup don't waste too much time here.
1/2...

let him pee in ur butt

shave for fucks sale

I think first of all I will clean the house and than cook for him. I will buy beer and will be naked ,when he comes home. I will fix myself with handcuffs on the bed, so he can eat and watch me lying there. And when he ist getting horny, he can use ne and do what ever he wants to do.
I wanted to surprise him once with another woman, but he said,he ist not interesseted in fucking another woman than me...
I would like to suck his dick with another girl

And make sure to post your tits to strangers on the internet. Thats gonna make him feel reaaallll special.

What's Sup Forums drinking?

like this?

This.

Brazillian wax your asshole and cunt and entire nether region.

Bleach your asshole.

also timestamp + sharpie in pooper

timestamp or it didnt happen

guys... don't get all horny before you see the same timestamp as before for the pussy too. looks like bait right now

dubs don't lie.

bring home another cutie and give him that double BJ. He doesn't have to fuck her, and let him know the double BJ is exciting to you. He will be into it - he probably just doesn't want you thinking he has any interest in fucking anyone else.

I don't have a ugly pussy like that

it's totally delicious bait fo sho

this ain't real until there is a timestamp and a picture of her thumb in her pussy

This sage needs more attention.

The simple act of anal urination has secured my wife a lifelong space in the household.

Cheap rent if you ask me

so sounds its you that wanst to fuck with another girl.

You also like posting yourself to strangers.

Lucky guy..

that aside... just make him dinner and when he goes to eat, start masturbating near him in full view.

OP was white, and now black? Lol

Tell him the new season of archer is on Netflix and let him chill and watch archer all day while occasionally bringing him food and drinks/ sucking his dick and cuddling up against him

No wonder why relationships still sucks. Every man likes to stick it in the ass, I can't believe OP asks those questions.

Let me came inside you

That underwear is humiliating and degrading enough.

who ordered flapjacks?

Very Bad dirty whore show US Your wrete fucking hole

Open Your lips wide

Thanks ....
I think me and my husband have fun tomorrow

Confess to him that you sent pics of tits and ass to the hacker known as Sup Forums you filthy whore.

If I found out my wife was posting tits I'd be pissed. But probably not as pissed as your husband cause my wife actually has nice tits you can be proud of.

After the shoulder rub assume your position in front of him on your knees. Still no talking. Give him a bj, that he will remember. Start nice and slow and caressing. Then as he becomes into it, start increasing your effort. Andnthis don't mean some bullshit romantic movie bj. Towards the end of it you should be sucking like you're addicted to dick and haven't had a fix in a week. And don't forget the balls, show the damn balls some attention.

After that. Lay him down on his back. Still no talking. Climb on top of him and insert him into you. And begin riding him.
If he's a tit man don't do that lay down on top of him shit. Sit up right so he can see your tits moving with the rhythm. Still no talking, however moans and sex noises are acceptable at this point. And fuck him. Don't make passionate love to him. FUCK HIM. I'm talking hip thrusting, head board shaking fucking. If he's an ass man don't be scared to turn around into reverse cowgirl and let him watch your ass. The same aggressiveness should be applied here as mentioned in the previous position.

Fuck him until he comes, do not take breaks, do not complain. Do not stop mid ways to tie your hair up, if that shit is going to be a problem you handle it before you get started. Also don't be fucking with the covers or any other distracting bullshit. Your job today is to please this man. Do it uninterrupted. Do it completely and do it well. After he is finished. You get up and go get a wet washcloth, and come back to him and clean off us dick and lower abdomen. And don't forget the balls! Clean the balls too. And for fucks sake be gently. This is is manhood your cleaning, not the shower floor.

After cleaning is done go clean yourself up. And then come back and ask if he wants a drink. If so go get it. And you should still be some what in your lingerie. If it was removed at his request during sex, reapply it.
After getting his drink lay next to him and ask if he wants to watch tv or talk

Helen??!!!?!
Wtf, I go away for 8 days and you start going nude on the internet??