How does one achieve inner piece?

How does one achieve inner piece?

I am 27 with 2 serious ex girlfriends and currently in a serious relationship with a girl im about to move with. Thing is I am still just crushed about the loss of both past relationships and I think about them both literally everyday. And I don't think it has anything to do with my current gf because I felt the same way about my first relationship while I was in my second relationship. I've been taking opioids since after my 2nd relationship, not to relevant because even when I was clean I still felt this way. What I want to know is what can I do to just fucking be happy, I dont have a bad life by any means and shit can be much much worse for me. I am currently getting off of the opioids (which totally fucking sucks btw) so that definitely doesn't help. Anyway, someone please help me

Also general feels thread

anyone?

like inner peace? what do you mean by inner piece?

haha, god my bad, been working since 5 am, yes, I meant inner peace

You don't.

would you say your past gf's are better looking then your current

Good job on leaving the opioids, just do it !
Then inner peace is not something you achieve, it's something you work for your whole life.

Then again, i wish you all the luck on leaving drugs, it's for your best, you can do it

>How does one achieve inner piece?

>I am 27 with 2 serious ex girlfriends and currently in a serious relationship with a girl im about to move with. Thing is I am still just crushed about the loss of both past relationships
>and I think about them both literally everyday. And I don't think it has anything to do with my current gf because I felt the same way about my first relationship while I was in my second relationship. I've been taking opioids since after my 2nd relationship, not to relevant because even when I was clean I still felt this way. What I want to know is what can I do to just fucking be happy, I dont have a bad life by any means and shit can be much much worse for me. I am currently getting off of the opioids (which totally fucking sucks btw) so that definitely doesn't help. Anyway, someone please help me

>Also general feels thread

Join the navy

man, dont worry. my dad died 13 years ago and im still saddened by it. move on.

I dont think its any big deal. We all think about our ex's. The trick is though that if something happens with your new partner, you'll be thinking about her in the same way too. Live in the now OP, enjoy it, the past is the past.

>How does one achieve inner piece?
Stop giving a flying fuck.

Buddhists agree.

ouch lol

they're were more my type, both blondes, which I love. My current gf is different, looks wise and personality. Red head, skinny (the other 2 were skinny but not this skinny), and sweet and naive. The last 2 treated me like shit and I feel like the passion we had in our relationship was based around fighting and making up. My current gf and I never fight, she treats me like a king. I really think Im just a hateful masochist.

Thanks! I agree, Im doin my best!

at 27?

>at 27

Enough excuses you pampered baby, get in some trouble and you will know that your current life is inner peace.

Join the navy.

treat her like a queen then. you never know, you might actually live a successful life with her. keep it up.

I'm sorry for you loss. Move on is good advice but my brain doesn't work that way.
This is very true. towards the end of my 2nd relationship I was thinking about my 1st relationship, no that Im in my 3rd realtionship I'm thinking about the second one

I like it, I've tried... I need to try harder.

>with a girl im about to move with.

NO NO NO NO NO

NEVER MOVE IN TOGETHER

I do, probably should be better though. I hate myself for my opioid addiction, I feel like I could be so much more for her if I was clean.

lol why?

damn, your a real badassif you could get through a opioid addiction.

Fed Ex me the oxycontin(?), theres one problem solved

Thanks! It's a daily fight.
Got rid of them (sold them) Sorry user. Good guess on what they were though.

rip thread. oh well best of luck to you.

Thanks, Im going to try a healthy life style. They say, healthy body, healthy mind. Maybe if I feel better about myself I'll feel better about the present.