Sunday 27 November 2016
12:00 Watford v Stoke
14:15 Arsenal v AFC Bournemouth
16:30 Man Utd v West Ham
16:30 Southampton v Everton

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/celticfc/status/802094405049937921
youtube.com/watch?v=6CowYNYiHUU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scottish_football_champions#Scottish_Premier_League_.281998.E2.80.932013.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

say YES to anime

lester being shit again is good for the movie desu

Lestah drops points sub-edition

Awful posts. Apply yourself.

Aston Villa 3-0 Cardiff

Where is everyone?

You now remember Seth Johnson

At work probably

i literally don't

Bullying OUT.
Anime IN.

English football is in the beginnings of a huge abuse scandal. Why is no one here talking about it?

not really meme material

Being a Scout leader and knowing all the paperwork and general hoops we have to jump through these days because of shit that's happened in the past it always amazes me how free coaches are to just do whatever they want in private desu

Fuck of leedsgypsy

What is there to say?

I do kind of admire Leicester for what they're doing. Going all out for the champions league and giving hardly a fuck about the premier league. Good on them. Hope they progress further after smashing the group stage and also avoid relegation at the same time lol.

thoughts?

You now remember Leroy Sane

>claim to have an elite academy
>spend 140m on young players

I remember seeing him break a ref's ribs

Yeah fair play to them, this is their chance

Makes me sick when teams like wet spam put out weakened sides in Europe so they can focus on trying to qualify for Europe

Reminder West Ham literally lost to a team from Malta

He's a fucking ledge m8,my favourite player after chris wood

Pulisic

Funny thing is West Ham put out strong sides in their Europa ties this year and genuinely tried to progress

But they still lost

>losing to the romanian mk dons
WEST HAM A SHIT

>put out strong sides in their Europa ties
This was the line up in their final match

>2 white players

There's your problem.

Our next predator goes by the screen name "LeProfesseurInvincible". He's a 67 year old soccer coach based in North London, England. He thinks he's talking to Manuel Garcia, a 14 year old prodigy from La Masia youth setup in Barcelona. But he's actually talking to our decoy. We've teamed up with FIFA and the European Commission in a hunt for online predators looking to subvert transfer laws on minors. This creep was one of the first to contact us and he made his intentions clear immediately:

>LeProfesseurInvincible: I've seen your highlights online, you've got good awareness and quick feet
>decoy: thnx
>LeProfesseurInvincible: You should come and play for me lol
>decoy: lol im not sure my parents woud want me to move
>LeProfesseurInvincible: I can provide you a platform to play. My team is exciting, built good

And it gets scarier when he goes on to add:

>LeProfesseurInvincible: I would really like to coach you. I'm experienced, I think it would be great
>decoy: yah maybe
>LeProfesseurInvincible: Have you signed a pro-contract before?
>decoy: lol no im 14
>LeProfesseurInvincible: I would like your first time to be with me

Clearly not deterred by our decoy's age, he organises a face to face meet:

>LeProfesseurInvincible: Pick a time when your parents aren't home k? What's your address?
>decoy: *** *********** Fairfield Connecticut, i'll be free next week. that's not too long is it?
>LeProfesseurInvincible: I can be patient. I've had 13 years of practice

After flying 11 hours, this predator thinks he's found the back of the net and secured himself the next hot young prospect. But he's yet to realise that the last thing he'll be doing.. is scoring.

more like 4

twitter.com/celticfc/status/802094405049937921

>that Brodge face

Only rubbish players got bummed. If a famous player comes out and says he was slipped the naughty willy, it will probably get a thread, but right now it's just a bunch of nobodies from Crewe Alexandra.

Are you the guy who was stalking UTV? I recognise a lot of similarities in your posting style.

Been England internationals saying it

how many goals will Spurs beat Chelsea by

>and also avoid relegation
'no'
It's like you don't want the absolute ultimate banter to happen.

Desu,we need more managers in the epl,we know Rafa is coming soon but who should Carlo or Lucho Enrique manage on the event that they get sacked this season

those eyebrows are shite

>how many goals will Spurs beat Chelsea by

feeling a comfortable 3-0 Chelsea victory actually

or they stay up by the skin of their teeth, hire a new manager and win the league again

that'd be good fun

When will they learn?

Who doesn't feel slightly annoyed when they hear a Southerner speak though?

Dutch southerners are shit tier as well with their soft-g's

Today
Barnsley vs Forest

Saturday, 26 November

Newcastle vs Blackburn

Brentford vs Birmingham

Reading vs Bristol City

Preston vs Burton Albion

Brighton vs Fulham

Ipswich Town vs QPR

Derby County vs Norwich City

Aston Villa vs Cardiff City

Wolves vs Sheff Wed

Rotherham vs Leeds United

Monday, 28 November

Huddersfield vs Wigan Athletic

Predictions?

Give them a break though. They were almost Walloons.

>tfw Sup Forums said he'd be a shit signing

A P O L O G I Z E

Why is rafa leaving newcastle?

I mean he'll be getting them to the PL,no?

Yeah, he'll be doing that

>Implying it would be possible to listen to someone from Salford for more than 30 seconds without praying for death

No we didn't.
Everyone loves Rafa, we wish him well and look forward to Tooncastles return.

was good in cm 99, not moukoko good, but solid

see

>scout leader
guaranteed nonce desu

southern accents are hot especially on all them qtie posh girls

posh girls are tolerable tbf

essex/saaath is no

Who /ivanovic/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=6CowYNYiHUU

Peter Risdale 1998

>huddersfield v wigan
>monday night efl
this is not rugby league

Is Sup Forums ready to accept that Brendan Rodgers is a football genius?

Would have been a legend if Gerrard didnt slip

>winning the SPL
>with celtic

wow

You mean annoyed by our superior accents?

Also as a southerner I don't really class London as the south. It's too far up north.

>10 point gap with game in hand in charge of celtic
>football genius
"no"

now if he had done that with the likes of hamilton or inverness then yes he would

Proof that Fergie was amazing, he won a european title with a scottish team from outside Glasgow

>scottish premiership

Wasn't his Aberdeen side the last team that wasn't Celtic or Rangers to win the SPL too?

>That obvious CGI
Do you think Brodge isn't allowed around kids so he had to film his scenes separately?

Think so yeah, Dundee United were pretty good at the time too, should have made the European Cup final

Apparently so, in
>1985
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scottish_football_champions#Scottish_Premier_League_.281998.E2.80.932013.29

>tfw literally nobody here will have been alive to see any team other than Celtic or Rangers be Scottish football champions

>83 to 85 represents the longest spell without a glasgow winner in the scottish history

Fergie was a meme coach

>Stoke manager Mark Hughes says on-loan striker Wilfried Bony has a clause in his contract allowing him to be sold to Chinese Super League clubs in January.

Wow.

elite post

there's nothing hot about tory cunts

>does nothing for stoke except relegate his home club Swansea

you literally can't make it up

Imagine wanting to live in the smog filled, claustrophobic shithole that is China.

Imagine thinking that learning Mandarin and moving to China is a smart life decision.

If you're on footballer salary it's pretty great, cost of living isn't that high

writing's on the wall, my irish friend. largest population, largest (and fastest-growing) middle class...it may behoove you to raise your children learning english and chinese

id imagine you could create your own western bubble with those kinds of wages and still have enough to return home without too many empty pockets

it's not about the cost of living or anything related to money
it's just a grim dictatorial country

>you now remember graziano pelle did that after choking in the Euros
Still completely surreal.

It's probably okay for half a million quid a week. You could just buy a small town and evict everyone and let them die in the wilderness. Then you'd have a comfy estate all to yourself, and the Chinese government wouldn't even care about all the dead citizens.

beats Ireland

already accepting relegation then fatty?

where's the fighting (and winning!) spirit?

>moving to china isn't about money

great sport related post

you're justifying the choice of moving there with the cost of living and stuff. Honestly I'd rather live middle class here than super rich in China

>fatty

why?

For a few years at the end of your career it would be good cause you'd earn more money than you would in europe. Then you just move back home when you're done

>wanting to
No one wants to live there, not even the Chinese. It's where the money is. It's like the MLS (a retirement league), but worse.

I guess it's not as bad as living in India though.

Ireland is an ugly, insular little place but I can at least breath in our air without shortening my lifespan by 5%

> I'd rather live middle class here than super rich in China

lol. this is the mentality that is poisoning europe

because Swansea are going to stay up

fair enough

I had a good time in Ireland actually, people were nice

makes me wonder why the Irish posters here are usually such dickheads

fuck off pardner

t. lin-chin wis kang

oh and football

Harry Winks is the next great English striker la's
Redpill me on Ireland, what's so bad about it?

stay blind to glaringly classist national policy, chums. globalization will surely save you!

they're all autistic posters, go to /brit/

It's basically Alabama except they fuck kids there.

And Guinness is shit.