Natalie portman leaks are they real? I would pay to see them

Natalie portman leaks are they real? I would pay to see them

I heard they may have been leaked in the secret vola that no one else can see. Please fulfill my star wars fanboys day fantasies.

shit, she looks like she belongs in "the further" from Insidious in that pic, hope there's tits though

Star Wars fan days, lol?

What are you... 15?

My fan days of her started with Leon the Professional.

Seen her tits want pussy and sex tape

SATANIC QUADS

What a fucking Alpha

Fuck this filthy jew pig

I found that pic on user and someone said it came from a vola as a teaser and same with angalina jolie. I'm just putting it out there hoping the right person sees it.

I did look into that pic and did a reverse image search and used some other tools and its the only pic like it so hoping its real

jolie is fucking nasty. portman though, portman is very fuckable.

QUAD SATAN

What the fuck is a QUAD SATAN

GTFO

Kys

Give the hell lord what he wants.
Also this.

LUCY QUADSSSS

black swan i mean slut

4D satannnnnnnnn

Id suck a goldball through a garden hose to see her nude leaks

she's been photographed topless at the beach when she was in her prime

I doubt anything on her phone would be much better than that

>paying to see nudepics of a vulgar celebwhore

this board is so full of Certified Gay Faggots

You never know man. I thought that about some of the other celeb leaks also

>fan of movies she was in 12-18 years ago
>"what are you 15?"
What are you, 50?

At this point, just assume everyone on A-D lists in Hollywood has nude pics and at least one sex video. They like to exchange them in the inner circle as far materials and for immature thrills. The public isn't supposed to see them, though.

If you faggots knew what Hollywood people did on a weekly basis...

who gives a fuck?
she's just an old, saggy kike bitch now.
15 years ago, sure.

>Natalie portman

I've always imagined they do this and have A list swinger parties lol. You sound like someone who knows about this stuff.

I'd let her shit in my shoe

There is no "secret v**a". There are no Portman or Jolie leaks. The room where this pic was dropped was mostly full of loafers and trolls. My bet: it's bait to try and draw out "real" traders.

Get this newfag out of here

On second thought, don't take my word for it. The room number to the vola is literally in the image itself.

That part wasn't her.

The diving in scene was a stunt double, everything leading up to that shot was her though.

Which makes perfect sense. Why the hell would you risk injury to an actress and guarantee having to stop shooting as hair and makeup get her back up to par when you could pay a stunt $100 to take a dive.