Why can't Russian speak English?

Why can't Russian speak English?

zitto animale

zitto animale

zitto animale

Bbbbbut i can...

hmmmmmm

Why can't Russia be like Serbia and have 2 official alphabets?

syka ti che ahyel
po ebaly datb?

Can the japanese?

Why can't USA be like Serbia and have 2 official alphabets?

>From omniglot.com
>Renglish
Soon...
Aл Хйюмън бeeингз ap бopн фpи энд eeкўъл ин Дигнити энд Paйтз. Ђeй ap eндayeд ўић Peeзън энд Кaншънc энд шюдд якт тъўopдc ўyн ънyђep ин ё Cпиpит ъв Бpyђepгхюдд.

GOOD GOD!!

ti dazhe ne russki, pidr

фaйнaллы coм pyшaн тэкcт aй кaн aкчyллы pиид

aй oнлы нoв тхe aлфaбeт лoл

...and thus a new Sup Forums language is born! T.bh it's actually a good way to become comfortable with Cyrillic

Hello I am here for Ivan do you know him

>be nip
>get white'd

>a new Sup Forums language is born!
Well, it's a common "language" in /rus/ or /slav/ threads.

Writing English with Cyrillic letters, he meant.

That's what I meant as well. Cyrillic English is a common language among anons in /slav/ threads because not everyone understands Russian.

Зиттo aнимaлe.

Interesting

>be nip
>have a very small penis

Cannot fabricate this information lads

3utto AHuMaJle

Complete cancer,you've don well

My english grammar is too bad. Do I need to feel bad because of that? Or is it ok for Sup Forums shitposting?

ジットアニマレ

Your English is very good. It would be clear English isn't your first language but there wouldn't be a struggle to understand one another.

>japanese """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""banter""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Thank you

>Or is it ok for Sup Forums shitposting?
you dont even needs english for him

We speak worse English than them..........

KEK

you mean >weeb sexpat """"""""""""""""""""banter"""""""""""""""""

Зиc иc oфyл.

>Australians think "zitto" is pronounced "/zitto/"

some russian posters are actually shitty at english. nobody just points it out. same goes for some french posters. you guys get away with it

>Be nip
>Use chinese script with thousands upon thousands of characters
>Realise chinese script doesn't fit our language at all.
>Invent syllabary to make up for chinese script not fitting our simplistic language
>Instead of just writing everything with this syllabary, we use it to explain what's going on with the 10000+ chinese characters because we're retarded nips
>Invent another syllabary that covers the exact same sounds because why not.

why do russians always assume everyone else speaks russian?

Good moning pipl. I hate japs now very good hate.

Why can't Japs say the L correctly?

пoтoмy-чтo в гyглe мoжнo вce вбить, чo тyпишь

zitto animale

BUT I CAN

what matters is its convenient or not. your wall of text doesnt get to the explanation of the functionality.

It's because the Russian language is caveman tier.

?????

Konichiva nihongo san!

prove it

baka froggu poster

actually, from what i've gathered from this thread, you japs are actually the worst, considering how many there are.

>thread
i meant this board

SHUT UP

op didnt ask which posters are the worst at it.

Bamf! Bamf! Kimochii!

>didnt ask
still, i replied. you japs shouldn't make threads about how bad people from other countries speak english, that's just too hypocritical.
ENGURISHU

i thought krautchan was harsh to those who suck at english. if not i could move there. but then, i just saw the thread talking about the closing or something like that.

i havent. and im not part of the ones who you mentioned.

what i wanted to say is there're other posters speaking shit english like russians koreans,french etc and somehow they get away with it. btw do you wanna ban the japs? then pls keep bitching only about them and pushing for the ban. i always wanna see such a shitstrom caused by you chauvinists because its interesting as a sample and fun.

>ban the japs
are you retarded, by any chance? i don't have anything against japs and their english skills, just don't make stupid threads like that, while speaking lousy english yourself.

why would you have such a right? japs suck at english thus mustnt make any bantz thread regarding it? according to your logic, no 3rd worlders can get any bantz about a living standard to 1st worlders. and, this thread isnt really stupid, is it ok when amerifats make this?

or are you defending russians for some reason?

>why would you have such a right
what are you even refering to?
>is it ok when amerifats make this
it is ok, as long they don't make threads about obessity in other countries.
>are you defending russians
no, you are equally bad as them, never seen russians make a thread like that - it would be equally retarded

>what are you even refering to?
"japs shouldnt make these threads" which is what you keep telling to japanese posters, also the main argument here.

>is it ok when amerifats make this
>it is ok, as long they don't make threads about obessity in other countries.
im curious, why do you wanna draw such many lines. like, if A isnt that, B is ok if B is like that, A isnt OK. dont you get too much into a dualistic way of thinking? like a moralfag who wants to show his/her black and white moral compass like so called sjws

>japs shouldnt make these threads
>why would you have such a right
because my people don't make threads like that.
>moralfags
there are no morals on Sup Forums, idiot, only levels of retardation, made up by the posters.

But when you do it its cute.

>there are no morals on Sup Forums, idiot, only levels of retardation, made up by the posters.
then it should be ok that retards make these threads unless its run by their native language. in the first place, this thread was probably made by the pole.

> my people don't make threads like that.
thats all about the number of visitors. japanese posters are relatively many compared to other ones. i agree that the japanese here are full of shitposters with shitty english but its like what leaves and strays do. better than inflammatory horseshits Sup Forumsacks attempt to do and the generals at least. i dont see any problem with this level bantz thread.