So now that PC gaming is officialy dead need to upgrade to a console...

So now that PC gaming is officialy dead need to upgrade to a console. Problem is: I dont know which which of the 2 consoles to get. PS4 or Xbox One?

Are they both basically the same machine? Or is one significantly better than the other, and why? Please show your work.

dude both of those consoles are dead, atari 2600 is where it's at

>So now that PC gaming is officialy dead

Well, that takes care of this week's declaration. See you next week for next week's declaration.

THIS.
THREAD.
AGAIN.

What fucking Witcher is on the left? I play on ultra on my PC and it's beautiful.

>That isn't Geralt

you are so dumb i have no words

PC gamers are always bragging about muh 60fps, but in fact our eyes can only perceive 24fps, that's why movies came in that percentage.

can't tell if b8 or if the peasantry is this strong

>the answer is both consoles are the same sack of shit so grow some balls and ascend

really is a terrific spot of bait old boy

Yup and also we have OFFICIAL MODS on console you guys ! We don't need to create our games ourselves hahahaahaaaaa

It's Witcher 1

The only thing worse than people who take the bait, is people who point out the bait to seem intelligent.

>PC screenshot from Witcher 2/3
>SO obvious troll that only the most mentally retarded could fall for it.
>Someone is actually falling for it.
Jesus.Christ... I mean,i'd say "oh it's just Sup Forums" but this goes beyond Sup Forums's retardation.

top bait, made me reply

You say it's bait cause you never experienced the ps4 you dumb PC user

Take this and stop showing your autism

I pointed it out because i couldn't resist.
I'm not implying i'm intelligent,i'm fat and i'm a neckbeard.
Look at this guy,i really hope he's trolling.
Or this person.
And it's the same every day.
BBC threads,trap threads,console threads,some fucking mong is being paid good money by a jew to post these everyday.

>update to console
OP is a faggot.

Kek

>hah a i'm intelligent look at me xd
>autism Xd
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>green

samefag

kys

took the bait

I did several years ago, there's no going back.

>but muh mods
>but muh viruses
>but muh updates
>but muh lack of money from spending 3 grand every 2 years
>but muh lack of friends
>but muh shitty games that never work out of box

I don't give a shit I want to spent the small amount of free time actually playing the game not fucking with shit trying to get a game to load and work.

Get a Wii U.
Huge library.
Most powerful console ever.

Pc gaming is nice if you have no friends, crippling social anxiety and rich parents

PC MASTER RACE!

%

>3 grand every 2 years
y tho? I spent $1200~ about 5-6 years ago and still play games maxed out. It's only just now starting to show it's age a LITTLE bit. You must not know how to pick out PC parts.

>fucking with shit trying to get it to work
I've never dealt with this. Again, you pick good parts, computer runs good. Everything else is literally just plug and play. Install game. Max settings. Hit play. No issues.

With that said, get a PS4.

Wow that looks like shit. PC gaming truly is dead (good riddance tbh)

i think i would go with the xbox one if we are talking about a movie like experience, the 24 fps that you get on it is what makes it so good, as its comparable to movies, its trully one of a kind.

ikr

sent from my iPhone

i upgrade every six months and spend at least 2 grand everytime, only to play games on worse quality than consoles, why bother when you can have a better experience playing on consoles?

/Wrists

Upgrade to console HahahahahahahahahahHahahHhHaaaa

>1200 5 years ago

no, you don't play games maxed out...

>actual pc master race
>just spent 950 on dual geforce GTX 1070s
>1500 into my pc so far this year alone, probably spend another 500+

it's not really worth it if I'm honest with myself, I should probably save for retirement or some shit.

Ps4 not because its more powerful (which it fucking is), because of the exclusives. Theres no good shit on xbox that you cant get on pc.

Made a pc 3 years ago with $800
Can play Witcher 3 in ultra

>>pc : fat & manchilds
>>console : normal & manchilds
kek

But 144 fps m8: who needs to retire when u have 144 fps

This is from the first witcher game

Yes he can, a 690 can max out games today; and if you wanna be console level just set it to 720 or 900p medoum settings and play games on a low tier pc.

two 1070s arent worth it for sure... why not get one 1080ti

or if it wasnt out by then why not get 1 regular 1080

you shouldnt buy 2 of anything except the top of the line product nvidia-wise

You should spunk all your money on a high end PC. Then spend all your time playing no games and posting comments about how you're part of some imaginary master race.

,':^)

Pc gaming is just for showing specs for other people's online and taking screenshots. Consoles are to actually play the game and then go do something else. Consoles are more practical. You'll spent less money with a console and a medium-tier PC then buying a high end PC for gaming.

Also games are infinetely cheaper on pc and you dont pay for online. If you think console is cheaper than pc you are retarded.

this

>stealing games

I really, really, really like that picture.

buying something for a lower price and not having to pay for playing online isnt stealing

>stealing
ok mate

I spent 2400 1 year ago.
I don't regret it.
I don't have rich parents.
32 gigs ddr4 2666mghz ram
I75930k proc liquid
980ti liquid
Good other shit gg.

Not stealing sales, right at release you will find at least 20 or so percent off sales; soon after huge sales. While on console you buy 4 games and you basicaly bought another console then you pay buncha money every month just to play the game. The only one who plays console in 2017 is folks who think they are the only way to play games or are scared of building a pc or have heard dumb shit spread around like its "expensive" or "complicated"

Nice bait, trollman.

Putain 1487 tu chômes pas

buying something whose price has been lowered due to the threat of theft may not be stealing, but its at least abetting the crime
>1487 stolen games
disgusting

Nan justement j'suis pas au chômage et c'est bien dommage, quasiment pas le temps d'y jouer haha.

cause you can't hack your console
are you 12 ?

Its cheaper as well because digital key not a disc which cost alot to make move and sell.

En combien d'années tu as acheté tous ces jeux?

A toaster would do if you're looking for a good console.

i am 54 you little shitheep

i say buy 1 more game to get 1488 games and then never buy new games ever again

Your dumb if you're taking this serious.

En 4 ans j'en ai acheté peut-être 100, et après j'aia cheté tous les autres sur les trois dernières années (depuis que j'ai un travail haha).

Fell for the b8

sadly I still have more than 100 games in my wishlist haha
But why not crafting 1488 badges, that could be fun

PS4 if you wanna play Anime/Weeb games. if that dosn't apply to you then Xbox One

So far my PC ran up a 700 dollar bill. I have an msi 970, 2x8 ram strips, a 600watt psu, 2tb hard drive, and some kind of msi motherboard I don't remember the name. It wasn't that bad cause I scraped aside 50 dollars from each paycheck and did oddjobs for my neighbors for extra cash.

As for quality I also have a ps4 which runs games nice and is fun to play with, but my PC runs anything much better. Rigged to a big flat-screen TV, and the fact that it's a PC to go on the internet easily as well as play games is a good thing to me.

However, just cause I like my PC doesn't mean I can't like a ps4. They're both good for gaming, ps4 is very cost effective for just regular games. But I hate that game stream crap for "backwards compatible".

noob....