ego and money

>implying they were "friends"
>implying you know who he is
>implying you know shit about his life
because you follow him on social media

He fucked over sourcefed

He did they all lost their jobs

fuck sourcefed. Bunch of faggots

if any of us have a chance to better our lives and we don't take it because it might hurt some feefees I'd be disappointed.

They lost their jobs because he...? People of Sup Forums are fucking retarded and terrible at communicating anything. You would think in a message board where you type messages, people could communicate in a way where you could understand the message.

A cursory check of Wikipedia says otherwise. It was the decision of Group Nine Media, whose CEO is Ben Lerer, and who Philip DeFranco has no influence over.

Shit wasn't making money for the company they were under, so of course it's going to get fucking cancelled

The original host were good plus they did have women i could routinely jerk it to

sourcefed fucked itself by not making any profit

He fucked em over how?
By selling Sourcefed to Discovery several years ago? he had nothing to do with sourcefed anymore after that.

>He did. They all lost their jobs.

Fucking this. This right here.
>/thread

But they were his friends he could've helped

You don't understand business, do you OP?

Why? He had nothing to do with the financial running of the show, and it's not like he can support 40 peoples salaries out of his own pocket.

Its a fucking youtube channel

Bernie would have made him pay his fair share to support those unfortunate people. It's called having a heart.

Yes, under a company that expects it to make money, it's no different than every "show" on TV. It's just a different business model

Yep, you definitely don't understand. Thanks for clarifying.

he had literally nothing to do with the cancellation of sf, he sold it to discovery years ago and they just recently sold it to another company who cancelled it and will most likely use the million subs plus accounts to make whatever they choose

Fucking kill yourself libfag, you donate to them if you feel so strongly.

They didn't make the money required to run it with the staff involved, so either a cancelling or downsizing was necessary. And they went for cancelling, had nothing to do with Phil.

He should have still helped his friends in some way. Give them some money until they're able to find a job. He's rich.

He started a goddamn youtube channel to pay their salaries for years... he has no fucking obligation to pay for their inability to run it efficiently.
Also, the team isn't his friends, the original team were his employees, and later they were Discovery employees. A VERY important distinction

Idk man he could've at least given a few of them jobs or talk yo discovery about not selling

he wanted some fuc

Okay, so you are expecting a singe dude, to not only expand his own team, to a size that is not needed, but also challenge a company like discovery on their executive decision?
Also how the fuck do you know that he didn't talk to them ? Do you have insider knowledge from his meetings ? Didn't think so.

He didn't talk to them. He doesn't care about people anymore. All he wants is money

I am going to stop trying to pound some common sense in to your thick skull... have fun being a delusional pussy for the rest of your life

Dude you sound like a fucking shill right now. Why the fuck are you defending him so fucking bad? Are you some kind of cuck? He's a bad person and you know it

Sourcefed was shit after Trisha left

You have lower than average intelligence. You cannot understand simple concepts, this is just business. If you can't make profit you cannot survive, nothing will change that.

as long as the dainty jew is free to go back to funhaus I'm good.

This. And sourcefed was one of hundreds of aggregators. With the added touch of being noticably bias. I watched it for a bit, but you could feel the agenda behind the scenes so I stopped. Maybe if they had sucked less they would still be employed there.

I miss her tits. Maude was good though

who is he again??

what?
I hope this isn't about your children's videogames again

Ah it was youtube channel.

Pff, dude made popularity then made moeny. wtf are you all on about? That's business.
All youtube content and shows are business. they will tell you whatever you want as long as you provide views.

this.

anyone who thinks he had a part in this is probably still at a fourth grade reading level.

He's Philip DeFranco

a talk-about-the-news youtuber who recently sold sourcefeed

Don't forget he sold out his friends to make a quick buck

It's sad to know people as stupid as you actually exist

>to make a quick buck

>hurr durr I don't know what I'm talking about hurrrrr

You guys just don't like him because he didn't take money to shill for hilldog last election.

I can't believe you guys.