Hey femanons, which one would you prefer?

hey femanons, which one would you prefer?

>takes orders
>wants to be humiliated
>always, always mache alles

i think the choice is obvious here.

Op is faggots

I'm as 2 dimensional as they come.

Even i would prefer the one on the left.

It's a no brainier. Now stop shit posting and go back runescape faggot

xd

what does mache alles mean?

I'm not even a cis woman but the non-fat wins of course

Is there a connection between obesity and small dick?

Somewhat.
It's a combination of early years of growth and genes.
If you have a healthy lifestyle while grown in you children to young adult years, you'll grow better.
But genes will decide it on a higher scale.

bump

will do everything

why not both?

Can confirm, did a lot of sports and shit all the way up to college and still ended up a manlet because of my jap genes.

Fuck the jap genes

OP are you implying that there are women on the internet? GTFO my Sup Forums and back to Gaia with you you newfag.

bumped

bumpy

The one with the best paying job and house so I can easily move in and pop out 2.. 3 babies and get fat.

Perfect female logic.

/thread

If the guy on the left makes more than 150k, him, easily.

ALSO, the fatter you are, the more your penis will be hidden by the fat.

So a tiny 2" cock COULD be a 5" if you'd let go of the doritos

what is the guy's name on the left. not a newfag i've see this guy in many threads before, I just never clicked on them

Guy without the ankle monitor.

what the fuck do you think
literally "do it all"
>I'm not even a woman
FTFY fag
indirectly.
obesity is linked to low T.
low T is linked to small D.
MGTOW loser faggot detected

Considering I am the guy on the right (baby faced, ottermode, fuccboi hairsttyle, manlet, with average size penis that looks large on small frame) I think women would prefer neither.

I look exactly like that guy, and I can only pull underage girls or asians.

Thomas

whoops meant to quote not

if you look like the guy on the right and you can't get laid, your personality is the problem. also
>pulling Asians is a bad thing
nigga are you gay?

But Japanase is the master race

the guy on the left has some of the ugliest legs ive ever seen

wait fuck i meant right

left

Fat cells produce oestrogen. Increased levels of oestrogen makes your dick stop growing. So yes, if you are fat, especially in your early teens, your dick will not grow as much as it should have.
Your dick won't get smaller if you gain weight as an adult, but parts of it can be hidden in your flaps of fat.

Everyone knows there's only one true answer here

I get laid just fine. I'm in a 5 year relationship so I have sex once every 2 weeks, bub.

But alls I'm saying is a photogenic Dave Franco baby face doesn't get as much pussy as you'd think. Look how small the guys legs are. He probably weighs 150 lbs at MOST. Which is exactly like me.

Women prefer mass as they get older. This skinny little bastard will make a killing until he's 25, then he's just going to look like a full grown kid. Nobody wants.
Except for, like I said, asians and underage girls.

My gf is incredibly small though, so she doesn't really notice how much of a manlet I am in reality.

I will pick the man over the boy.

Thats how it is for me

left one obviously makes more money than right one, right one is so beta he has to prove himself with his look, I choose left one, I have money and then I can fuck whoever I want