OC here...humilation and exposure thread! i show everything to be recognized! the danger turns me on so hard...

OC here...humilation and exposure thread! i show everything to be recognized! the danger turns me on so hard, some of my friends are on Sup Forums right now...nobody knows about my fetish...post pics of traps that i have to imitate/copy...for every pic you post add the info with/without showing face! lets fuckin do this!!

for example this pics , and dont forget to add the face info

come on faggots, help a real faggot to commit social suicide, i will post the results

i really do and show everything you want! want to be recognized by my friends as a fucking slut

pics like this now! come on b/!

i am horny af....please fuckin give it to me!!!! anybody has pics of my last threads of me?

or this one? with or without face? post them!!!!

here we go faggot

go ahead

ok sir thank you! but always give the info with /without showing face...and is ok without dildo too?

this

show face

find something to put in your ass, doesn't have to be a dildo

nice. post more than one! i will do them all! always add face info

post more pics faggots! always with face info!

This

with face

and finger in ass

post moooore!!!!!

post a lot pics i will do them all, dont wait after posting one...im horny af and will show everything know clearly

come on and go on! i will show clear pics from now on! post pics!!!! and add face info...,.i want to be recognized by my friends now!!!!

whats wrong with you b/!?!?!? go on! post pics like this with face info! i will post clear perfect pics from now oni want to be recognized by my friends here on Sup Forums

to early, wait a couple of hours

just have time now sir! come on! post some pics or links and add face info

Lets give it to this bitch