>Stephanie

>Hitler.

>Op's youre mom

you call her stephanie? i call her headphanieeeee

Savanna.

Hillary Clinton

>the beast.

Kate
Shes beautiful, funny, and makes me smile even though we had bad history.

Stephanie

lol

Dương Thị Trúc Ý
As we roam the rice fields swaying in tune with the breeze we lifted our straw hats off each other and made out. Good times.

Headphanie

Stephanie P

None of your bussiness Mr. NSA. Also, I felt hard for more than one girl which was a great way of learning about life and the like.

But still, it took its toll on my spyche and emotional health.

Carl

Free carlito

only cause I had a dream about her. sexy dream. I even touched

Félixe

Same. Fuck you

>tfw in an abusive relationship for 3 years
>dump her, move out and process all the bullshit over the course of six months
>have zero desire to see her again

loving every laugh

His* middle name is Mason

it's head for free.

Lindsay
Fuck you OP

Thea.
Wasn't even a sexual relationship, we were just best friends and I miss her every day.

is it bad if these kind of threads never make me think of anyone?

Simone.

She had a bf up until recently, but I think she fucked an old friend from her uni about a year ago (cheated), she came back later after we were having an afternoon break WITH HIM and with shower-hair and lack of make-up which gave it away.. Therefore hate it and can't ask her out, even though I want to.

It's better that way.

I wish I had never been more than friends with my ex.

>Jessica

She is nothing but Trevor's Abortion to me now. I miss her and who she was but refuse to be a cuck and take her back after having someones abortion

Same here, but sometimes feelings take over. Opposite sex friendships usually dont work out unless theyre both mutually unattracted to eachother. Some people just have chemistry

Anniina

Samantha

>broke up recently because shes "depressed and needs a break"
>Know from experience that when a girl says she needs a break what they really mean is "I've been losing interest and want to be single so im free to see what could happen with other guys"
>I normally go no contact, but we share the same friends circle
>she's super flirty and quite sure she likes one of my friends

Well this is going to be fun

Kat

There is no her. How do other people get stuck so easily? There were times I didn't think I was lying but they just proved me wrong. Nothing else mattered. Hurting me was their entire goal.

>Chiara

Yeah I'm thinking of her...

Nope. But I guarantee she thinks of me constantly. She didn't realise when she left me how much I was helping her with her emotional baggage. I'm over it and have been for awhile

Yeah, you fucked up good "friend".

Anniina

Naomi

my nigga, same

Rachel

Same
Me too nigger

Naomi's are cruel bitches

Tia

Laurie...

We were friends in college. She claimed that she's a 'good girl' and saving herself for marriage. She was not even that cute... 6/10, but had a very outgoing and innocent flirtatious personality. So, of course, I took it as a challenge (maybe obsession) to get into her pants... didn't work... got to 2nd base... wasted 2 years!!!

2 freaking prime college-years, I could have scored with numerous drunk sorority college sluts... Instead, we went to church, volunteered tutoring 1st and 2nd grade dummies, attended bible studies, mission trips to Mexico, built houses for Habitat for Humanity...

Well... I guess she did make me a better persons... but... 2 years!!

shaniqua..

Alexa. I think she knows to an extent, but it doesn't really matter anyways...

Shes enjoying another guys dick, of course she knows

shut up you fucking negro

I had never seen such a level of beta faggotry...

I must admit... you are absolutely right!! I was beta-ed by her virgin innocence. It was frustrating as hell, finally decided to move on. We're friends on FB... she became a doctor and married...

>Gaby

Kayla. Pure gold you are.

It's been like 4 years or more, but the same name still comes up when I see this thread:
Candace Flynn

Michelle.

fuck you Nathalie fuck you

>Anniina

is she a nigger or from Narnia ?

Margaret

Shaniqwa :'(

Andrea

shira

Katarina

Mathilde
My little hearth blender
Fckin whores

that's ok. if they want to sleep with a unfaithful meth head they are more then welcome too.

what

>Lexi

Mine was heroine

>iknowthatfeel.png

Andrea

I still talking with her and her still talking about how other guys fuck her

>Joan
>been with other people after her
>after 10 years, both seem interested in each other again
wish me luck anons, haven't been laid in 3 years

Bro you gotta stop that man

Lia. I kind of lost contact with her one day. That is why I stopped trying. She never wrote me, but I forsed conversations on her. Weak and beta, but I was like that back then. Now , when I changed I want to see her again to show her the new me, but she disappeared from my life. Only girl who's soul I know. Harsh...

Take this advice. Move on. For your own good. She wouldn't be talking to u about that shit unless she was trying to goad a reaction of some sort out of you. That bitch be playing head games. Don't play bitch games Sup Forumsro.

Jasmine.

Ex fiancé. 4 years together. She cheated on me 2 years ago. Been with 5 guys since. Went from dorky but pretty redhead stoner girl to a gorgeous blonde club girl.

>420

I still fuck with her
But i don't want only sex

Emma.

Fuck, I miss her

>tfw parallel universal signals

This is true unfortunately

>Tfw haven't seen my name posted yet. Where are you user...?

I used to be like this.

You'll all learn in time to totally disregard others who disregard you

Andrea... Cunt

>tfw mine was posted but the chances of it being me are zero

Denise

Robert Paulson

Amanda.

Great tits

Taylor. She's moved on and I still hold on.

Sounds like a cunt

Raven, but we're going out tonight; gettin dat puss

Lucy

the love of my life and she's gone forever

Fuck that's true for me..

Hailey

fuck..

whoever cropped this deserves to be in the friendzone.

Jessica

Clitorina

relationship ended 30 days ago, I was with her for 3 years and was meant to be moving with her to Canada from Ireland.Ruined me
As of today I haven't been drunk (Had two drinks)
lost 28 Pounds
got a job and then an even better job and I'm currently fucking a girl into all the same shit I am.

Fuck her.
Forget her.
She is holding you back.