God i hate this lying stupid thiefy cunt

Amy Schummer hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qv0eWN8v_tg
dailymotion.com/video/x31jpc_oj-punch-exercise-bad-joke_shortfilms
youtube.com/watch?v=ERSVQwBpByQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/Qv0eWN8v_tg

Those tits and body though, I'd do her in a heartbeat.

Kys degenerate, she's a fat pig

more attractive and funny than 99% of women Sup Forums tards will ever sleep with

Id fuck her, just because shes famous.

Attractive? She actually makes me vomit a little. And my already flaccid penis tries to hide by itself.

She's pretty fucking gross dude. The good news is that if your standards are that low you shouldn't have any problem finding a chick at Walmart that is acceptable to you.

I've fucked dudes more attractive than her.

Funny?!

Obviously you guys are still in the closet. Embrace your homosexuality and go suck some dick.

So your 1" becomes an innie?

-99999999999/10

But you made be post, so you'll get some pity points

I guess this year my aunt and uncle though it would be “funny” to drag in a big burlap sack full of animal shit, and write my name on it, and dress it up like me “Thats you” they said in front of my Entire. loving. Family. Everyone started pissing onto the sack and laughing at the burlap sack as well, and I didnt even ask for any of this (asked for Xbox Kinect!!! )

obvious bait.

I admitted to fucking dudes how does that make me closeted smart goi?

That's what it feels like, pretty sad

If having high standards makes you gay than I'm Richard Simmons.

When is this fat unfunny cunt moving to Canada anyway?

Bet you guys fuck dogs too eh?

Fuck these false celebrities

hit your wife in the face and pretend it didnt happen
dailymotion.com/video/x31jpc_oj-punch-exercise-bad-joke_shortfilms

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.
That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.
I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.
I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.
Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

Well I did fuck Amy Schumer once so I can't say you're wrong.

Hate her but would fuck her brains out

youtube.com/watch?v=ERSVQwBpByQ

She'd never feel your tiny cock.

Ba dum tis

Get out of here Amy. Nobody thinks your funny.

I don't fuck my dog, my dog fucks me.

Fucking dumbass, you should have known better.

Kek, thanks user

I would rather fuck the shit out of this comedian

I'd fuck her!

Hell yes!

Sup Forums is so scared of women, they can't even support her trips

checked amy

I checked and rekt