Pick one

Pick one

Black.

imagine how much money you could make selling those green pills

Unless I can pick what is on the T-shirt, gotta go with red.

Is there a pill that allows OP to take a better quality picture?
The fuck is all that fuzzy shit around the pills and words?

Nah, someone will take them and they will have unlimited too

Green pill cuz I'd be rich asf selling them

Energy of the pills

I will harness the energy of the green pills. Maybe create another solar system or two.

>implying red pill isn't the obvious choice
ur basically immortal

Okay, you got me. Large kekking.

wtf is this? purple

gimme a cool ass shirt

Obviously red fucking hate falling on that shit

woah... the pill's... so much energy... *grabs dick* time to le

green best

sell green pills and get rich baby!

Green pills violate conservation of mass, clearly the best option. At the end of time, when all else has decayed to nothingness, you can sit on your planet of green pills, feeding a black hole constant stream of green pills, basking in the light and heat as they are consumed, the last energy source in an infinite empty void.

what if someone steals one of your green pills. then everyone could end up with infinite green pills. what then

>black hole
>basking in the light

K

Kill anyone who tries to steal even one. If everyone sits around making more and more pills, eventually we'd all collapse into a black hole. Can't let that happen, only I am responsible enough to limit my pill production to keep me alive without getting greedy.

Black holes feeding are bright as fuck. Not the black hole itself, but the material falling in heats up as it collides with other stuff. We can see them from billions of light years away (we call them quasars). Seen interstellar? That glowing gas disk around the black hole could be very hot indeed.

Are the green pills empty capsulesor do they contain something?

So how exactly would you intend to survive until that point?

Singularity bitch

And how do you get from "having unlimited green pills" to "singularity"?
Remember: The sun already exists and radiates megatons of energy to the surface of this planet every day, yet we aren't significantly closer to a singularity than we were in the renaissance or the stone age.

purple but you can keep the monie

>aren't significantly closer
By what metric? I personally reckon we're 35 years away, a number pulled entirely out of my ass. Remember, progress exponentially reinforces itself.

GIVE ME THE DAD BEANS

Ever since storytelling was invented, the singularity has always been 12 to 50 years away. The second coming of Christ, the discovery of the philosopher's stone, nuclear powered everything, whatever.

I'll grant you the religious metaphors with the second coming, but the philosopher's stone was more of a metaphorical quest, and the retrofuture nuclear cars were more cool that fundamentally transcendent.

Safe nuclear cars should, with all that would follow ensue the possibility, of a singularity.