How do you deal with depression and or failure?

how do you deal with depression and or failure?

Alcohol user it works wonders

already drank sunday and monday. Feel so shitty the day after usually.

Don't fucking fail

Drink so much you no longer feel the burdens of drinking the day after like me. Also I'm day drinking, have been since 10 am and was drunk last night and the night before. My life sucks kill me

Drugs

which ones do you recommend?

I fell from a summit to the vally.

Now I am working damn hard to get to the next summit. Things will NOT be fine after a while unless I put in some real effort. I do it because I must. It is my duty to not be a failure. Leaning back is not an option for me.

Weed lots and lots of weed

i dont..i pretend its not there.till it goes away

masturbate a lot

That's a nope from OP.
When i'm high i usually focus more on my failure and depression.

Xanax

find someone to make you a sushi roll

I'm too alpha to be depressed

Meh... I reached a threshold so i don't get that high from them anymore.
Got like 7.5 milligrams here.

Anything above 9mm usually works

Awww!
That's so cute.

Bump em that'll change it up

If you even own a hat like that - let alone wear it - even in private....
Then you are unfit to call yourself human.

by not failing and by realizing my awesomeness every day

I don't.
>15 years of depression
>4 of which has been completely non-functioning
>getting out of the worst rut by finally scoring a new job
>working on working myself to death/work to pay back my debts and then off myself
>work leaves 90% of the day gone, all that's left is taking my sleeping pills so I can sleep away the rest

Death will be wonderful

keep trying

How many milligrams do you usually do?

Take shits in in hidden places.
When no one is home take a shit behind the oven or behind the fridge.

i think i can only do that amount once.

don't do xanax you fucking imbeciles, you'll just end up more miserable, or dead, which might be a positive thing in the end

I usually try to use xanax as a tool. Like if i need to sleep early after altered my sleeping patterns or something like that. It's rare that i eat them just to get high.
Ate half a milligram now so i should start doing something constructive soon...

Stop doing what other people tell me to do

Cry

Alcohol

Does mastrubate count on dealin' with it?

Whatever works for you.

Violence. Works every fucking time.

interesting angle. But i guess it doesn't help much if you get fucked up by your opponent?

friends, weed, video games
the usual

I fucking don't. That's why I spend hours on here every day, and binge watch the fuck out of TV shows.

You would be AMAZED by how wrong you are on this. Win or lose. You will feel ALIVE like you have never understood the word, after a fight. It is an inherited, hard-wired, response of being human to fight for what is ours, or what we think SHOULD be ours.

Sure you may lose a few fights in the beginning, but after realizing you're not made of glass, and getting hit won't cause you to shatter, you may just find out what kind of person you really are. Just remember, the only time you will DEFINITELY lose, is if you don't fight back.

This is either the single best piece of advice I've ever seen on Sup Forums. Or youre trying to get OP beaten to death. I cant figure out which.

What about head injuries? Can't you end up fucking yourself up pretty badly if you get hit in the head hard enough or often enough?

t.guy who just watched figth club

No offence, but by my standards a person walking around picking fights to feel better by them selves are pretty fucked up.

How do you engage in the fighting?

You mean punch drunk? It CAN happen. But you have to fight so much, so often, and take SO much head trauma that you wind up killing part of your brain.

This may sound like internet bragging. But I've been in a lot of fights. I've suffered a couple of concussions. Some broken bones. But I tell you this, with all honesty. I have NEVER felt better, or more alive, than during, and after a fight. Yes it hurts to get hit. Yes you deal with physical pain for a little while (few days, up to weeks while a broken bone heals) afterward. But you will NEVER feel more primal, or more alive. You survived. You won. You are the dragon breathing fire! Win or lose, you will feel better emotionally, after a fight, than you did before.

Well, you can start by not being a fag about it

Get into a hobby that is really fun to keep your mind off of it

>tfw when i have advanced to levels of depression where i dont even want to go to a hobby nor get one so i just sit home

yeah except for in the long run it'll just make you more depressed.

I haven't seen that movie in almost 13 years. Thanks though. Prolly gonna watch it tonight now.

Honestly? It's pretty simple. Just be honest. Don't let the social stigma of "mind your own business" keep you from opening your mouth. If someone is doing something you find repugnant, say something. Loud enough so they hear you. Chances are they will want to assert their dominance. That's really all it takes. I don't go around just taking swings at people. But pushing people's buttons seems to come naturally to me. Shit I once got a court ordered anger management therapist to punch me in the mouth, simply by saying I thought his "methods" sounded like a training manual for pedophiles. Just say what's on your mind. People usually can't stand it when you disagree with them.

I stopped smoking weed and drinking caffeine and started working out 3x a week and drinking lots of water.

>realized my anxiety was mostly caused by coffee
>realized my depression was mostly caused by being stoned all the time and never doing anything

everyone has a different story though, so your depression is your own and you'll have to find out how to deal with it in your own way.

>I once got a court ordered anger management therapist to punch me in the mouth

I'm not sure if this is something to be proud of user...

Whatever works for you user. At least you seem interesting.

I personally find it to be pretty impressive.

get gude that's how

become an hero

get off you back side and run a marathon. Only in running can you see clearly through your pain and on the other side of the finish line there is only you and the other racers.No one can take that from you it's something you must earn

fuck a cheap whore

At that point I'll just kms, maybe it'll be tonight :)

He didn't really hit hard enough to justify punching him back. But it DOES make a funny drinking story.

I usually get angry. Then I lift (Stronglifts 5x5).