OP IS AN UNSUSPECTING DRUG MULE THREAD PART 2

OP IS AN UNSUSPECTING DRUG MULE THREAD PART 2

Last thread reached post limit. Where are you OP?

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/727301414/#727302045
youtube.com/watch?v=pWso-qRaIlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bump! come on op!

Bump

OP is dead.

Last picture OP posted

bump

OP should know Sup Forums became a surveillance pot a long time ago and if he isn't a dumbass he won't reveal himself

Op is being tortured as we speak

Just trying to get up to speed. How did OP come in to possession?

do you wash your asshole well enough to please the niggas in prison?

>727307449

op rented truck, found packages, waiting for cops, Sup Forums giving Sup Forums advice..

> OP rents van from shop in san diego to drive to mexico

> finds drugs packed away in compartments

These guys got it right

he wasnt driving to mexico

More pics from thread

correct. only near mehi koo.

He was picking up pallets for work or something like that.

no you idiot. he was picking up a pallet of free stuff. he wasnt driving to mexico. hes not in mexico. he i 2 miles from the border, in burgerland.

in case you missed it
archived.moe/b/thread/727301414/#727302045

>op claims
>claims to rent car in san deigo area
>claims currently 2 miles from mexican border
>allegedly the cartel's stash
>allegedly a sting operation
>my guess it's neither. someone planted it there just as an experiment/free item, or op has been baiting.

truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth truth

OP rented the van to pick up free goods like a homeless degenerate. He just happens to be 2 miles from the border. Found a stash in the van.

oh he called the cops? what a fag.

op is sitting in the back of a cop car

we told him over and over not to, but some sperg kept telling him it would be ok to call

Should of called DEA instead

did OP realize that they would definitely have someone following him the whole time?

You don't let $100k of smack just wander on it's own.

OP pulled over, and at that point the owner rolled up on him, and probably car jacked him.

>Honey, deas not a word...

A sting? Authorities slipping drugs in some random civilians car, just to see how they react to it, thats bullshit. Would love to see that in court though

Should have sold the drugs.

nah he would have ended up in a hole in the ground.

probably should have just kept his mouth shut, returned the car, and moved on with his life.

pretty sure joe 6 pack can't move 6 keys of coke or H or whatever that is.

It's an acronym for drug enforcement administration

could be a smaller op for a local department to get more experience or cred. sort of like bait cars, or searching every locker with dogs at a hs. shit's not necessarily gonna be tv show worthy or news worthy, but the amount of mystery op has presented makes us still interested in his original thread.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE CAN ANYONE TELL ME PLEASE ?

He should blow his fucking brains out for being such as a gay ass nigger.

If I found that much blow, I would be thankful, cut it and sell it and get fucking rich, then invest the fucking money in a stock.

Then get caught by the cartel and murdered and fed to the dogs ? No thanks

>3/29/17
>mm/dd/yy
Op is also retarded

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and that's the same filename format it gives me when I take a picture. Retard.

i too would like to know what happened. last i knew he was waiting for the police.

Negro, quit posting pics of bricks on the net. If this is legit, you're a dumb motherfucker.

he is probably questioned by the police right now
hopefully he'll come back with results

Fuck cartels.

I'm not going to suffer because some dumb nigger put their drugs in MY car.

If they put their shit in my car and I find it, it is mine now.

In the last thread OP was waiting for the police. He decided to call them. Twice.

He would have been better off returning the van and dumping this problem on someone else.

Sure bud, tell that to the Cartel when they're chopping you into little pieces.

yeah you tell em!!!
no cartel gunna mess with this hard case

he also said a car drove around him a few times,so idk what to say,keep an eye on the news

until the next renter finds it and they look at the rental history and question everyone who had the van including OP

Germanfag here. Baiting cars or the like wont stand in court over here, cause the defence would argue, that the nigger wouldnt have taken it, if the cops didnt gave the opportunity. We are going down btw...

Same yo

>Get caught by cartel
>This is America, beaners.
>You have to go back.
>yfw I got free drugs and they let me go

youtube.com/watch?v=pWso-qRaIlM

not OP but shouldn't they be cutting up the nigger who actually put that shit in his car instead of him?

>implying no one knows the drugs are in that van
>implying it's not easy as fuck to get a hold of the name and address of someone renting a vehicle
>implying you have a working operation to sell that amount of coke or h
>implying you can invest drug money in a stock and not get caught
>implying you wouldn't have the IRS so far up your ass they'll help you digest your food

not until the drugs get seized. then that person is responsible for the money to their boss. if they can't pay it back, they get killed.

>'you have to go back'
>implying M-18 gives a fuck

OP is most likely being questioned by police right now. It's been almost an hour since he called and posted that last pic of the van

thats my guess. at least thats what i hope.
i hope he comes back and lets us know what was in it since he was too much of a pussy to check.

....watch it be a bunch of clay.

OP here, was getting killed to death for the last 60 minutes.

How's everyone?

Dubs telling the truth

fuck, i feel like little currous bitch, but i hope he comes back and tells us what happened next.
been creeping this thread for hours now

Yea it's been over an hour. Probably being questioned in the station. Or got picked up by a cartel and is being rap3d right now

is orginal op coming back?

idk man let me ask my crystal ball.

Cops wont fuck with him, cartel most likely wont either. The person responsible for the drugs may get fucked with unless they pay off the debt collector.