I guess 11 year olds need photo ID for some fucking reason...

I guess 11 year olds need photo ID for some fucking reason, and library cards now include gender on the info and deny you book access if they think your gender doesn't match..... or the retarded author of these comics likes to make up shit to try and prove a point...

Apparently growing up to be big and strong is a male only thing and females are expected to be thin and weak... I wonder if the author knows how hypocritical they are?

A simple non offensive question, answered which a bunch of mumbo jumbo and guilt tripping, didn't even answer the question.

I can't even...

Hey, these comics aren't very good!

The ugly man faggot tranny who draws this shit is one of the most deluded fucking moronic trannies there is. Damaging to all communities involved.

biology don't real in these people's minds

what does the author looks like IRL? can it live among other people or will it explode? it's a whole new specie we're discovering.

i double the first question of this gentleman

"Sophie Labelle" Google it for lol

i have three daughters. wife and I often tell them to eat so they grow big strong and smart. "just like daddy?" they ask without prompting.

fuck this artist

agreed, well to be truthful I havent seen the artist, but the comics are backwards in logic and make no fucking sense

holy shit I doubt she only has human genes

The author is basically so broken mentally with such a vivid persecution complex that every single argument is an ad hominem or strawman and it's just blatant garbage. Trans activists hate it because it's demeaning, other people hate it because it's literally garbage, artists hate it because it's physically painful to even look at.

I wonder if the part of the comics and the mother is feminist trash is true, it would explain a lot

It's like a booked a sea passage halfway across the world, only to find a McDonald's on the first shore. I knew exactly what to expect, and let my curiosity get the better of me anyway.

libraries wont let you get books if you dont look like your gender.... man, thailand must be fucked for library check outs...

first it was goths
then we had emos
then we had scene

now its the new thing to be "fashionably trans"
probably half the people who claim to be trans will look back on this year and cringe like people who look at the hair they had in the 80's or early 90's

this is not a lasting thing, and to any trans reading this, there is no shame in turning back now, that way you make less of an ass of yourself. Its easier to forgive a week of ass hattery than a whole year of it.

ever notice how trans people want acceptance but they toss around made up terms like cisgender, but not by itself, its always cisgender scum and always made into an insult?

you forgot hipsters
...I wish the world could too.

ive been trying... dude why did you have to go and remind me...

When your whole "cunning pro-LGBT art" production becomes the poster child for "look how retarded trans people are", you should rethink your life choices

Fuck you for being old, Grandpa!

Library cards don't have your gender on them it's literally a picture your name and dob

>Sophie Labelle
Honestly I expected much worse.

>the defitnion of sex is arbitrary as gender stereotypes

Why do these feminazi landwhales assume that kids are aware of things?

I'd ride it.

in my city its not even a picture, its just a name. pretty sure the trans who wrote this garbage is making shit up

that picture is SUPER touched up, at least they have photoshop skillz

the author constantly gets mad fun of for the kids in his comics not acting like actual kids.

>pic
What a dumb bullshit is this? At least it shows those freaks as they are, attention whore whining manchilds.