Americans are teaching creationism in their schools

>americans are teaching creationism in their schools

Not so legjend of them tbqh

only the retarded southerns do this

>>>/tumblr/

We teach them wrong, as a joke

>evolution

what are you, an atheist ?

I was genuinely staggered when they told me some people were even leaving classes when evolution was taught.

Theres nothing wrong with having an open mind

do they teach you in Paki that earth is flat?

Good for them. Teaching the truth.

*tips fedora*

Gender studies is far more cancerous than creationism ťbh

4u

>facts are fedora tier -education
*tips menorah*

that is normal in europe. We were told in biology that the bible story is just as valid as evolution, one can chose what to believe.

what the hell man, i live in a cunt with the most christfag memes per capita and no god was ever mentioned in biology classes. we do have religion at school, but you would get laughed at for bringing it up anytime else

4thecountry,m8

Creationists atleast are not trying to undo the family as the basis of human society

The situation is different in the US. Some Americans are taught creation "science", while we're taught the creation story in 3rd/4th grade Christian class. The school book is literally just a bunch of children's drawings of Adam and Eve, birds, fish, etc. Evolution is taught as an established science from 6th grade onwards. I'm pretty sure it's the same in Denmark.

Teaching creationism in public schools is unconstitutional en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwards_v._Aguillard

t. supreme gentleman

Nothing wrong with this