How does this disgusting, unfunny, bucktoothed, one-dimensional creep keep getting gigs?

How does this disgusting, unfunny, bucktoothed, one-dimensional creep keep getting gigs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xe_53ks0SeM
thetoptens.com/top-ten-voice-actors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jew

it's almost like it's possible for people who aren't you to like things you don't like

Yes

Turns out, not everyone has the same sense of humour.

And what sense of humor does one have who enjoys her work?

She sucks an incredible dick?

She was funny in Flight Of The Conchords.
Saw season 1 of The Last Man On Earth... couldn't stand her at all, made me not yet want to watch season 2 of it.

I find her unbelievably cute, she is my celeb crush.

God tier voice user.

fpbp

Fucked if I know, I'm not a fan, simply because I'm entirely unfamiliar with her stand up work.
She was well suited to her role in flight of the conchords though.
People like different things, it's not worth getting worked up about.
Get worked up about your browsing data being stolen if you're american for example, is far more worthy.

Have you SEEN her ass? It won't quit.

shes alright, better than amy schumer

agreed

that's like comparing eye fillet to dog shit

muh causes

tfw when your the op and have no gigs

She's a cutie in a plain sort of way. A woman that'd let you plow her guts in at night and cook you breakfast every morning. I bet she wouldn't even talk to other guys.

she's cute and people really like her voice

>you're*

It's not like people haven't been teaching you and pointing it out the difference since you were fucking five.

>and pointing it out the difference

OP here.
Full time musician, own a home and have an IRA. What do you do?

It's ok. I'll just keep typing it like that for the next 15 years of my fucking life.

>oy vey
>they figured it out

I hated her on 30Rock. Kenneth could do way better lookwise.

Because Hollywood thinks she's a Jew. Also explains Mark Wahlberg..

she plays liouse in bobs burgers honestly thats one of my favorite characters ever but yeah shes annoying as fuck honestly

Proof please?

she's a jew no?

Tina Fey alone is proof that women can be funny.

ive literally never even seen or heard of this person what are you even talking about. me thinks you might be following ..... it? alittle to closely

She gets typecast because of all the things you mentioned.
Just look at stupid ass melissa mccarthy. Do you think she gets the roles she gets because she's an insanely funny actress?
Nope.

this is the time we live in. welcome to the current year

u dont watch enough comedy then bro.
shes in:

Brads Burger Joint
Flotations in Concorde
The Worst Men on the Planet

etc

>funny
>actress
Pick one

Tina is absolutely funny. Smart, quick, doesn't rely on a stupid irritating voice and "psycho bitch" shtick. Timing and delivery of, oh I dunno, a professional comedian.

30 Rock is hilarious too.

What are you talking about OP
I for one would love nothing more than to feel her abnormally large teeth touch my dick ever so gently as i ram my cock down her throat
Thinking about her making semi-funny jokes while i smash her asshole into nothing but a blown out tire, she fails to tell her last joke as she seized under the wrath of my painful existence turned into sexual aggression, both our bodies seizing into a contorted mess as I screech and shove my fingers down her throat to silence her voice as i blow the load of a thousand Jeromes into her tiny, unfunny fairly untouched cunt. Yeah, Kristen is in my top 3 celeb bangs of all time, only toppled by Sigourney Weaver and Serinda Swan

Because she's funny to some. kys, op. Haters gonna hate.

>full time musician
i kekd myself to sleep

You're aware that those exist right? Or do you live in a fantasy world where successful people are just a conspiracy to make you feel inadequate?

Because you are.

/thread

Trash container =/= home

Because she's a decent voice actor and brings character to her roles.

The same character to every role, same voice. Wow so good

Lmao triggered much?

Gerp gerp gerp

Didn't see you doing a better job.

>pro tip: people tend to sound just like their voice

Being a good voice actor like that guy said doesn't mean the same voice for every character you autist. Look up good voice actors and see the diffrent characters with diffrent voices and personalities.

she swallows

She has a unique voice, and in most if not all her voice roles, she plays a young girl. Wtf do you want her to do, deepen her voice???

Nope, just surprised at your inability to consider that some people do fun things successfully.

She has a cute voice

to me a good voice actor is nothing more than having the ability to create a relatable character using only your voice. it doesn't mean several different voices. or several different characters. it jsut means you have a voice that convincingly matches with the emotions that are being conveyed in the story in a believable way.

perhaps you're confusing "character actor" with "voice actor"?

I don't think she is funny, but her voice is and that is why she keeps getting VO gigs

If you want to make it just go by the name goldstein.
youtu.be/xe_53ks0SeM

Goofy chicks are my fetish. I've jerked it to her a bunch.

I'm not saying you can't enjoy her work I'm saying she isn't a good voice actor compared to actually amazing voice actors. It took ne 2 seconds to find better voice actors then her. thetoptens.com/top-ten-voice-actors/ She is an actor with a shitty voice that fedoras like you enjoy.

snap chaty .me
>leak ex gf and win

Wow

Don't try to use Stone Cold in the thumbnail as a way to tempt me into watching your shitty video

No one is falling for your Jewish trickery.

You are either funny or you are not.

character actors are not the same as voice actors.

mark hammil and jamers earl jones are the only talented voice actors on that list that aren't character actors.

the guy who played uncle phil would count too, but i didn't see him on that list either.

voice actor ≠ character actor

Well, of course, their are better voice actors, but that wasn't the question OP asked. He asked why she keeps getting gigs offered to her, and it's simply because she's good enough

But it is all the things that you dont "feel" like they are.
>its called acting, not being yourself
>leftyfag

i like her she is funny

Hpw would you know it is a shitty vid if you haven't watched it.
>kike found

Already answered that "She is an actor with a shitty voice that fedoras like you enjoy."

Def not true. I see why people find Bill Burr funny. I just don't

Her stand-up is horrible but I don't agree that she's disgusting... she seems like a legitimately nice, upbeat person.

Like so nice that she'd try actually being friends with me and keeping my spirits up and getting me to do stuff so I wouldn't be depressed. And unlike everyone else in my life who's ever tried that and I've ultimately pushed away for good, she would try harder than everyone else and refuse to give up on me.
But I'd get confused at why she's sticking around and I can't push her away, that the only way to go about doing it is to blow up on her and insult her mercilessy, angry as fuck as I foam at the mouth. And she'll be like "okay, sorry, user, call me when you feel better..." and leave and I'd never hear from her again and years will pass and I'd feel bad that the only nice person in my life is gone and I'm too damaged to reach out to even say hi anymore.

>Hpw would you know it is a shitty vid if you haven't watched it.
title

Implying there aren't attractive and talented Jews.

Lol you are an idiot my dude. I typed in voice actors. They refer to themselves as voice actors. Don't be an autistic cunt.

Your personal feelings of words ≠ actual definitions

Woah, that's way too big to bring on the plane. You're going to need to check that baggage

What I heard from you is, "I like cocks. Big black cocks. Unload in me, Daddy!"

Keep your proclivities to yourself, you fucking chimp.

She's a woman. You won't get within 3 yards of her, you hairy fat-assed fuck.

You need to see a doctor for your delusional fantasies. You don't know this person stop being a cringe faggot.

Lmao that is a legitimate answer. People like her voice that's why she is put in thing. And it's cringe fedora fags that like her. Sorry you have autism

snap chaty .me
>leak ex gf and win

Shes attainable to neckbeards, in their minds

Patrick Warburton.

Wow it works it really works!!!!!!

She has excellent delivery. I've seen her be not funny, but only ever because of a script. When she's doing her own material, or when she's off-the-cuff, she's one of the funniest women in show business. Also, I love that she's feminine and doesn't try to compete with men, unlike most of the dykes who try to pass themselves off as comediennes.

Yeah, she isn't super hot like your Milana Vayntrubs or Iliza Shlesingers, but that doesn't make her less funny.

I've seen so much pussi even witnessed my gfs boobs on there. Much good!

i can search for "hitler is gay and still alive" and find search results relevant to that claim. that doesn't make it accurate or true.

What the hell are you even trying to say? Talk about autism.

Mime too

Lmao

She works hard and doesn't give a fuck what the haters think? Seriously, I think she's funny. Even if you don't, she's working in show biz and you ain't.

Wasn't this bitch naked on camera at some point?

You can't be this stupid can you man?