Sup Forumsout to try Heroin for the first time, what should I expect?

Sup Forumsout to try Heroin for the first time, what should I expect?
Straight edge fags not welcome.

>ask Sup Forums a question
>excluding Sup Forums from answering

faggot

/thread

Expect to either find it unpleasant/not for you (unlikely) or to love it and end up hooked.
I knew about a dozen junkies through my teen years, and they all started as normal kids who just thought theyd try it once.

I've done H around 6-10 times over the years. It's fucking awesome. The trick is dosing just enough to get high as fuck, but not too much so you're nodding out and puking.

Expect to feel sick as fuck to your stomach while simultaneously feeling like christmas morning when your 4 years old and the world is perfect, you feel your parents warm love. Heroin feels like love. But only the first time. Its only worth doing once because it will never be the same until to shoot and well then you might as well kill yourself because you aint coming back from that addiction if you were stupid enough to go there.

>Occasional Heroin smoker with a job
>my old friends are shooters living on the streeta.

Do you want to sniff it?
Make a line and sniff so much until you feel great! You want be able to piss, cum, and shit when You are on heroin!

Enjoy it and take care

You're about to open a door to lifetime of fuck

>but not too much so you're dead.

>Sup Forumsout to try Heroin for the first time, what should I expect?

Take the best orgasm you ever had, multiply it by 1000, and you're still nowhere near it.

clearly not /thread
he said straight edge. I'm pretty sure there is only a minority of those here

pretty much this

I never had drugs, does heroin really make you feel like god?

No, Opiates make you feel warm, cozy and calm

Yes, but there is a period 10x that where you feel like you're a haemorrhoid in satans asshole.

just anal boof some fkin fent

Is H it a good drug to have sex on?

Also, someone asked me to do crystal and have sex. Does anyone have experience with this?

Never had meth and sex at the same time, but I've jerked off on meth before. It took forever to cum, shot huge loads and they smelled like Ramen beef noodles.

sound like a great idea OP have fun!

no thats cocaine

Heroin is an opiate. Opiates are not good to have sex on, because they lower your sex lust. I also think that jerking off or having sex makes the trip worse because you won't feel as much of the good stuff as you're being to active.

It's fucking boring dude. Get some subutex if you want a good fade. It's cheaper usually and lasts longer and is more potent. That is if you're snorting or smoking it. Which you should be because injecting drugs is for real degenerate fuckers and that's how you end up killing yourself by accident.

If you want to last hours and not feel anything, sure

Hope it kills you