In ancient Rome you could marry a girl at 7 but couldn’t stick your dick in her until she was 12...

In ancient Rome you could marry a girl at 7 but couldn’t stick your dick in her until she was 12. In the meantime you’d have to masturbate each-other or something.

Do you think this was this a good system?

No, you fucking pedo. Just kill yourself !

all pedos should be gassed

yes

Seems fair to me.

If you're suggesting that I would bust a nut all over those dick sucking lips she has, then you're absolutely right.

its 2017

dubs don't lie

Indeed

GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS

life is short. if you want to do something thats illegal, give it your best shot

the most memorible and rewarding experiences of my life were when i was doing illegal things

Do you like mein kampf?

greentext?

Honestly, with the rampant sexual debauchry we have in America today the concept of having an untouched woman who you could train to please you correctly in exchange for protection etc is a more logical method then the "sexual freedom" we have today. That all being said I disagree with pedophilia due to most children being incapable of correctly processing what's happening leading to long term problems

Yup. Sucks to be +18
I used to laugh at those warnings and feel super exited not following the law online.
Now I am 18. Tsk

the romans were a bunch of faggots and got what they deserved anyway so no it wasn't.

So kick a cop in the nuts, it's illegal, you should enjoy it, megafag !

why don't yall just travel to other countries?

Probably b8 but your a dumbfuck, there are other ways to have fun without risking going to prison. Hopefully you get caught and exposed for the filth you are.

yes, especially in those days a woman needs a man that can provide and a man needs a woman with the maximum number of child bearing years ahead of her as infant mortality rates were higher. it was a system where the man took care of the wife and she learned how to be a wife that could satisfy her husband. rome still the pinecale of western civilization

I've always wondered that.

Why don't pedos just go to cambodia or ukraine.

There was a good reason back then dipshit. Shorter lifespans and very high mortality rates(especially in males) where you were lucky to reach 25 meant early breeding. It's not needed anymore.

It was a promise of marriage not actual marriage as that would require sex on the wedding night and at such a young age would kill the female involved plus its very fucked up even back then. They are promised in arranged marriage at age 7-9 and actually get married around age 12-13 once womanhood(puberty begins) is reached.

my proxies are banned on Sup Forums and i dont want to admit stuff under a real ip

>ancient Rome

People were doing it Europe until a couple of hundred of years ago.

> pinecale

I am not picky user. So yes

Not just Europe. Worldwide. So many idiots claiming to be educated in this world and lack all knowledge about history,culture and human development.

why did Sup Forums become so judgemental and holier than thou?

shut the fuck up faggot and green text the story because we all know no one is after you and you couldn't have done anything that illegal

18 years old is the responsible way to go.

Because Sup Forums is not Sup Forums anymore since this is full of fags and traps thread...

beautiful

I want to fuck my gf's 10 yo daughter. I see her in her little panties and wonder if my cock would fit in her tight little warm pussy.

There is literally nothing wrong with having sex with the girl in OPs pic.

no way. plenty of people have got faded from posting stuff on Sup Forums

Kill yourself

>Fucking pedo

Why so pedophobic? I think we have a closet pedo here...

Why?

I've fucked a woman while her underage daughter watched.

It wasn't cause we set it up that way, she was just poor as fuck and only had one room in the house.

Did the daughter slide her hand down her panties and play with herself?

I don't know, she was laying flat down pretending to sleep but I could see her watching. I looked her right in the eyes while I fucked her mother.

Corruption of a minor, that could get you jail time and put on a sex offenders list.

that wet spot

Age? Ive known girls who started masturbating at age 9....

Dear god, I would bust a nut so hard.