What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

DONT CENSOR THE NAME I NEED TO FUCKING FIND THIS WOMAN AND KILL HER

it means you're a impotent bitter Sup Forumsfag who got lost and thought haha wow what hypocrisy on this girls end, nevermind I'd still fuck her and carry her purse for her but I'm just soo bitter any semblance of female ignorance just fuels my non-fire

Men BTFO

>implying

>ALL

Is it just liberals who see something and think "oh this means ALL of a group act in this fashion". Because they are the only people I see implying that.

you have to go back faggot

>arguing with women
>taking women seriously

Censored pics belong on reddit. Dox the cunt or beat it, nerd.

Why do people block names? You can literally find that post by just searching it up.

>nevermind I'd still fuck her

Being fuckable is not the highest praise user.

Machine jew!

>t. numale

You guys have Sup Forums and Sup Forums for this. Why you out here shitting up an already shit board?

Is this supposed to be arousing?

This is one of the better threads going on right now on Sup Forums desu

>carry her purse for her

P R O J E C T I N G

go back where you came from

Hey OP I know you're new here but this isn't reddit. You don't have to sensor the fucking names you nu-male beta cuck faggot nigger.

Here you go dipshit

>arguing with a racist on the internet
When has that ever worked

im black and the only thing I've ever stolen have been girls' hearts c:

and i smoke crack sometimes

hey I recognize this meme

>what is toxic masculinity
>what is rape culture

Classic Vice City. Actually that game kind of sucked but still good memories.

>he thinks Sup Forums isn't /b2/

Things that don't exist

>things that are invisible to white males because they're the ones perpetuating it

>just believe me when I tell you you are evil

>I live in a miserable fantasy world of perceived slights and illusory injustices and I want everyone else to be as miserable as I am because waaaa.

This sounds like the opening line to an indie rock song.

Jesus fucking Christ it isn't even anyone we know. It's completely and utterly irrelevant. Fuck off you nonce.

Rape culture is very real. Rape culture is a man being expelled from college based on nothing more than a rape accusation with no evidence whatsoever, no due process, and no chance to defend himself.

Rape culture is women being charged with "sexual assault" when committing the exact same crime that a man would be charged with rape for.

that's just feminazi culture

It's rape culture. It is the culture created by feminists.

I'm pretty sure the first usage of the term originated to describe rapings in male prisons.

using the term rape culture just helps those that created it.

No, describing rape culture as what it really is not what they think it is undermines it.

(You)

Who gives a fuck what illegals think?

no one cares what any of those groups think redditor

I just want Trump to win just to see how mad all these shitheads get.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film
What did hiro mean by this?

>white males say this
>flips out on every piece of media and news about them

kek. you sound really insecure and scared.

holy fuck
reddit Sup Forumsedditors pretending to be Sup Forums blown the fuck out

>LBGTBBQ
>niggers
>ILLEGALS
>mudslimes
>cunts

>undocumented immigrants

>always men
>except for the "pregnant" women in burqas who blew themselves up

>buttblasted SJW just posting leftist comics now

LEL

I look forward to seeing whatever non-white male group you are part of get put back in the social sewer this november

>posting old irrelevant shit

even Sup Forums is starting to admit they made a huge mistake

>"Undocumented immigrants"

how many photos do you have of alice, user?

WTF i hate straight white men now!

This is why I'm voting Trump. I am sick and fucking tired of whites voting for who the non-whites want us to vote for. They all vote tribally. 99% of blacks voted for Obama. That is not an exaggeration, I actually mean 99%. So if they vote along tribal lines then why shouldn't the white man? We better start learning how to because we'll only be the numerical majority of the voter base for maybe a few more generations

>undocumented immigrants

I desperately want these people to get raped by niggers and beheaded by muslims.

99% blacks vote Democrat anyway because of handouts.

>implying rich asshole like Trump will help the middle class and have your interest in mind.
you're still cucked. seeing a white face on air pretending he's your tvdaddy won't actually improve your situation.

I still don't understand what Trump has said that is anti-black people, everyone just says he's against blacks

oh man, I would love to drop democrats into the middle of africa so they could see what real rape culture is

Hi, Correct the Record! How much do you get paid for each post?

neither did voting for a nigger

>post statistics and facts
>pol backtracks

I thought you babies like these charts and infographs :^)

She meant:

>Shit, that's an effective sarcastic barb laying bare why some people would be offended. I feel like I'm losing the argument, so I am going to deliberately pretend not to understand, and obfuscate the argument by painting it's author as a racist Islamophobe. That will give me the moral high ground, make me look superior, and cause onlookers to believe I won in this exchange.

It's a standard emotionally-driven rhetoric trick. Or she really is just stupid - could be that too

Who says he's against blacks?

He's probably cutting the Welfare or something

>polls
>facts

we both know they go up and down for both redditor

This is true. I don't get why Sup Forums gets so worked up about low hanging fruit.

I watched the entire DNC and they'd bring up blacks in their list of "people Trump doesn't like" but never give examples

and it's down down down for drumpf :^)

double standards my man. If its no one should get worked up about some dum bitch sayin shit like that then no one should get worked up about some redneck calling someone a nigger.

the jews

>drumpf

don't make your bait for obvious next time.

>expecting Hillary "TPP" Clinton to aid the middle class

He hasn't kissed dindu ass; that means he hates black people.

Things have turned to a "if you're not with us, you're against us" sort of thing. If you don't acknowledge that they're being discriminated against, you're against them. This argument can hold merit, but it really boils down to whether you think there's a serious issue with discrimination against blacks today. If you think there is, you will think Trump is a candidate that turns a blind eye to a huge issue to a sizeable portion of the population, and if you think there's not, there's no real indication that he's against them.

Accurate pic. White men are generally the only ones who are educated enough and possess the critical thinking skills to not jump to conclusions about complex topics that they aren't fully informed about.

"No, I'm implying that a lot of them do -which I realise is a stereotype, but stereotypes are created due to the behaviour of a significant majority, so it's a fair and logical assumption."

What does this have to do with TV and/or film? THIS IS NOT Sup Forums 2.0. I DON'T CARE HOW MANY TRUMP V HILLARY THREADS YOU POST

>Illegals