Who else loves this massive ass? Let us share in our love for big women

Who else loves this massive ass? Let us share in our love for big women.

Not for everyone I know. But she was always fun. I understand that you are entitled to your feelings.

OC

take one of those q tips and stick it in her pooper

Thanks for whoever created this thread

These are from a year ago. We are no longer seeing each other. She did take it in her ass a few times but she found it difficult.

Your welcome :) I certainly moss pounding her holes.

Another one for you!

Pretty nice any spread legs pics ?

Best I got. Sadly didn't take many during our 3 years together. Maybe one day if we ever get together again. Or he'll if we could just be fuck buddies I'd be happy.

Oc my baby

Shame you're not with her anymore she's amazing you better get that back OP
Can you post more?

We actually have two kids together. She was horrible as a mother and wife. She's gotten better now and lives with the kids but she is with a new guy.

I don't know if I could trust that she wouldn't dump all the responsibilities on me again. But barring that I do miss her.

Damn I didn't knew this OP there's plenty fish on the sea anyway
But I can't lie she's amazing

everything about that girl I like

I know right?? God when it was good it was good. If only she had treated me well. I wanted.to put a ring on her.

Fuckin wow, it's like seeing a real life troll

Last request op
Any more pussy pics? Creampies?

She certainly is and being inside her was heaven. She was such a pleaser and willing to try kinky things.

No creampies or anything. She sent me this after we broke up after I asked her to help me get off. Not great but she took it herself.

To each their own Hahaha. I loved her.

Wish you had more I love that pussy tbh haha anyway hope you get her back OP

You fucked this thing willingly?!?!

Of course I did. I like bigger girls. I have been with skinny girls and they are certainly fun but I have found I like pounding with more coushin.

thousand-yard stare of a social retard that's incapable of producing useful work in society.

She's actually great st making friends and being social. But she did browse imgur and things like that.

Looked I get it. She's not everyone's cup of tea but she was mine.

She probably has a story or two about hugging bunnies too hard

FUCKING DISGUSTING!

Never heard of any of those. She knew how to ride cock though.

NO she didn't, she knew how to eat and have diarrhea

Greenpeace, please throw it back into the ocean

is this massive?

more

Hell yea!

Her name Laura?

hm seriously would like to gut her like a pig. not being edgy, that's what i feel when i see that mss

I've got the opportunity to fuck a girl about this general size, should I do it?

got a license to ride a truck?

Yes. Best sex I ever had.