Redpill me on this country

Redpill me on this country

A brilliant example of why we should have never abandoned the oligarchic city-state

jews of the east

spend a day or three there, no more

don't even think about moving

>Good British colony
>Has managed to be successfully multicultural without any civil wars or extreme turmoil
>Made up of Chinese, Malaysians and Indians predominately
>Very rich nation with great economy
>Warm or rainy mostly
My friend is Singaporean and I've been there, very nice country but also very strict, fines for everything seemingly.

They success, but they are a small non-country.

I like Brunei more, at least they have history.

this
t.sinkie on holiday

cheap black market.

Lots of lavishly wealthy buildings sinking into a swamp. It's also where Chinese go to make business deals that are too shady for China.

The absolute best airport in the world

one of the best countries to be in if you are rich. one of the worst 1st world countries to be in if you are poor. no public safety net for citizens. pure meritocratic in terms of education and to a certain extent employment. probably top 3 safest countries in the world

>10km north of jungle niggers
>safe

cheap iphone please

>no public safety net for citizens.
no welfare?

It has one of the best water infrastructures in the world.

>too shady for China
Does such a thing exist?

How common that you would constantly stumbled upon people you knew all time? It's hard to imagined a whole country living in a very close proximity

it would just be like living in a city?

Crowded, depressing and hot.

There are no minimum wage laws here.

WTF I love singapore now!

More iphones are made in Niggernesia than here. We don't have enough poorly paid shitskins to be economical for manufacturing.

a city where the population never leave, and that's a different story. At least people from Brussels would get a chances to work on other region of their country, unlike Singaporeans

How do Singaporeans feel about Malaysia?

We cannot criticise it. In Singapore, the Malays here also practice a form of female genital mutilation.

no minimum wage or neet checks given. basically no free shit unless you pay/participate

it depends i guess. i studied banking and finance and worked in the CBD. sees schoolmates and friends at lunch/dinner almost everyday

Good lad