Implying manufacturers should be able to put hand gun vending machines in schools

>implying manufacturers should be able to put hand gun vending machines in schools

Pro gun =/= anti gun control.

I own 5 guns and I believe guns should be regulated.

Children should not be able to buy them.
Violent felons should not be able to buy them.
Schizophrenics should not be able to buy them.

Most gun owners believe in gun control.

People with mental health issues shouldn't be able to get guns.
Anyone who argues with this probably has mental health issues.

Gum owner here, I firmly believe the only people who shouldn't have guns are anyone under 18, the mentally impaired, and convinced felons.
Anyone else should be allowed to own and carry without needing to spend time and money on a permit
Also 'assault' weapon bans are stupid.

Also a gum owner here. I agree. The whole three days waiting for a pack of Trident layers is ridiculous.

I agree with you!

How are you going to filter out the mentally impaired and convicted felons without spending time and money?

Top kek

Couldn't agree with you more, in the wrong hands gum can be extremely dangerous.
I keep mine locked in a secret compartment at the back of my medicine cabinet.

>Just imagine your children choking on gum

Gives me fucking nightmares

Children should be allowed to own guns. There isn't anything wrong with it.

It should be up to the parents whether or not they have one, not the state. The state shouldn't have that say.

My grandmother bought me my first shotgun. I was 8 years old.

>Most gun owners believe in gun control.
Unbiased source needed.
Anything from any Bloomberg/Anti-gun source is immediately disregarded, same for pro-gun sources.
Also, if you own guns and believe in gun control, you're a fucking fudd. Hope fucks like you eventually die off.

there are kids in bum fuck back water country africa brandishing fully automatic ak47s while rednecks here get gimped ass ar15 while bragging that they live on the free land.

In Amsterdam, you clock out of work and an smoke weed and get a nice piece of ass for $50 on the go before heading home while people in america get stuck in traffic, wait in line for taco bell while local piggies run your license plate before they make a move to meet a quota.

America aint shit. why people have bragging rights around here is beyond meme.

Fuck you guys, guns for everyone you ageist, ablest, racist, I'm sure there are more it's in there keeping people from guns. Keeping the easy weapons out of the masses hands means there are millions of people getting creative and if only a few get lucky you still get EFPs, chlorine gas, and textile bombs.

>implying paying for sex from hookers is good
How's that AIDs coming along? What's that saying? Live fast and die young?
>inb4 Hurr there's restrictions on hookers
Yeah, let's see you sue your way out of venereal diseases nigger

>while people in america get stuck in traffic
Does traffic only exist in America?
>wait in line for taco bell
I prefer Chick-Fil-A, but to each his own
>before they make a move to meet a quota.
That's a myth.

>America aint shit.
Idk lol except the person who made the website you're talking shit on is American, and the website is frequented by more Americans than any other country. I bet if you went to any other site frequented by a majority of some other nationality, it'd be the same kind of circlejerk

This image gets me kek
Also
Regulation is great for firearms

If we take away people's rights to own a gun, what's next? Restricting who has the right to live where? I swear you fucking libtards think it's fine to segregate based on wether or not someone is a felon. You fucking hypocrite. It is everyones god-given right to own a lethal firearm, and you fucking libtards want to go against god so you can fund your stupid healthcare. I say, defund Odumercare and use the funds to buy every american a gun. But no, you'd rather not have your precious little "safe-space" have things YOU don't fucking agree with. I swear to god all of you fucking shitty liberal hippie kikes need to get your heads out of YOUR ass

Or we could just ban police and make citizens their own personal death squads, but whatever

>replace police with military
>no-one protests out of fear
>enlistment goes up
>finally have a good use for the draft
Nothing but positives

A simple background check will catch most felons.
Checking for the mentally impaired is virtually impossible. A lot of laws (including HIPPA regs) keep your medical records very private. The best you could do is have a check box on the application asking 'Are you crazy?'. People could lie but you make it a felony and maybe catch them later.

>Restricting who has the right to live where?
wall the densely populated cities
nobody in, nobody out

fucking loser detected. Look at all your weak minded groupthink. Group identites, group labels. "liberals, jews" beta to ideology detected. get rekt pussy.

there is no god. If there was he'd probably smite you for even begin on Sup Forums. Let alone talking the way you do about people.

The government has no grounds on restricting and violating anyone god give rights. You can go suck a fat nigger dick youi pathetic excuse of a man!
Also most gun owners are for no registry and restriction at all. SAGE

I own 14 guns and I too believe OPs guns should be regulated.

>this

I own a gun and I'm an anarchist. Fuck gun control, but I think most private schools would choose to ban guns on their property in anarchy.

>Most gun owners believe in gun control.
What you refer to as gun control, many agree with. However, "gun control" colloquially means much harsher restrictions than what you're advocating, OP. In its colloquial sense, opinions are incredibly divisive on whether "gun control" should be adopted.

I live in the UK and we're still allowed guns bruv. You just can't take them off of your property and show them in public. They must stay in your house permanently.

What constitutes a "mental health issue?" You realize if you've ever gone to a therapist for anything ever, you have a documented mental disorder. Therapists have to put something down for the insurance companies - even if it's adjustment disorder.

weeabos should also not be able to buy them

>Children should not be able to buy them.
In most states in the US, you have to be 18 to buy and own a long gun and 21 to buy and own a handgun. Some states exempt active duty military. So, children cannot buy guns in the US.

>Violent felons should not be able to buy them.
In the US, its is a felony for a convicted felon, any type of convicted felon, to buy, own, or possess a firearm and ammunition.

>Schizophrenics should not be able to buy them.

It is illegal in the US, for any person who has been adjudicated mentally defective OR have been committed to a mental institution to buy, own or possess a forearm and ammunition.

Contrary to the former nigger-in-chief's statement, it is NOT easier to buy a gun than food, unless you are acquiring it illegally.

Having quotas on the issuance of tickets is not a myth. It is illegal, but nothing illegal is EVER done by the police right?

Citation required

How can a man made machine be a god given right?

What's sad is U.K. used to have laws and rights similar to the US, until your government neutered you.
It's a shame too, there was a long history of hunting and shooting sports from the U.K.

FUN FACT: children cannot legally buy guns, but they can still legally own them.

>and god said on the second day, "eye giv evri1 gerns bcase reisons"

"he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

Self defense is a God given right. Your right to live and protect your life, and the lives of your family is a God given right.
Weapons make that right easier to enforce.

hey! i know this form!

>god

Even if you don't believe in any higher power, just by right of birth you have the right to survive, and live without fear of being harmed or killed.
It still is a right.