Leave cartoonkino to me

>leave cartoonkino to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1tV29aD7dFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cartoon

I've always thought Moral Orel was shit, tries too hard to be controversial

I loved this show.
Haven't been able to find anything else that compares.

>cartoonkino
>cartoon

>tries too hard
youtube.com/watch?v=1tV29aD7dFI

goat scene right here

Let's be honest here: Steven Universe is a goddamn masterpiece. Superb atmosphere, superb art, superb music.

moral orel fucking sucked

the second half of this series got really dark and his relationship with his father was fucked up
>that camping episode
fuck clay

I'm guess that's what r9k would sound like if any of them could speak

No. Steven's an obnoxious main character, the music is decent, and there's too much shit filler between the actually decent episodes.

>r9k
more like pol

what's the difference? There are no more robots left in that place anyways

Leave cartoon kino to me

This will show as definitive proof that you don't even need to try as long as you've got all the normie sensibilities nailed down

nah, not really

Clay did nothing wrong

That's your opinion. Personally I think that Steven is charming and it's nice to see a protagonists who actually tries to talk things out peacefully. Also the filler is comfy and helps with worldbuilding.

The Venture Brothers is the ultimate western cartoonkino

sorry, you're late

too vulgar desu

This is playing on mtv classic every monday. Pretty good shit. Wish America would make more animated dramas, but I guess I gotta go Sup Forums for those

shit taste desu senpai

Top tier fucking cartoon.

>tfw you're not even worth it

I like a lot of Steven Universe but it's not being used to its full potential. It's weighed down by forced political agenda bullshit and fanfiction tier story developments.

The complete shift in between season 2 and 3 is one of the best in any cartoon.

All of season 3 is just masterfully done until the ending, really felt like they rushed it.

Because they did, it was cancelled.
They actually made an additional last episode in their free time, it's on YouTube somewhere.

>Dino stopped making the show ironically campy just because [as] asked him to

How do you just shit out brilliance like it's on tap

>Haven't been able to find anything else that compares.
I know i'm in the minority but I really liked Mary Shelly's Frankenhole

Bojack Horseman comes close.

>Not Xavier renegade angel

They did, Adult Swim cut the season by several episodes.

I'm glad Dino is able to continue his work, Anomalisa was basically a Moral Orel cartoon even if Charlie Kauffman started it as a stage play.

True [as]kino

I really want Dino to direct/write an episode of Rick and Morty. Maybe even have a Moral Orel cameo or something. He's friends with Harmon

i cant find mtv classic

The themes are all there even in the first season. Clay's alcoholism and ennui. Bloberta's loveless marriage. Reverend Putty's skepticism toward God & his unfulfilled private life. The entire town of Moralton's superficiality.

The real shift is from playing those themes as jokes to fleshing them out as serious issues with consequences.