more of that!!

more what?
more felines?
more sex toys?
more bondage?

more cum drinking sex slaves bonus points for used condoms

how about this?

story to pic:

I awake in the dark to find bonds holding me firmly, quickly finding a struggle to be ineffective. There's a taste of something odd in my mouth; I remember being offered a drink that smelled the same. It must have been a powerful aphrodisiac in addition to the sedative; my cock was rock hard and pressed against something firm. Running through a mental image of my body, my arms, legs, and chest had been secured to a sturdy chair. I try to call out, only to realize I've been muzzled, with something in my mouth muffling my calls. My ass feels full and uncomfortably tight, and I squeeze trying to push it out.

Footsteps in the dark... I'm not alone, and now they know I'm awake. I wriggle and try to protest as they approach, as a low growl reminiscent of an ominous laugh fills the room. I feel a warm claw stroke across my chest, then along my thighs, tracing towards the plug. There's a click, and I soon realize the plug is a vibrator. Already throbbing from the drug, it's only a moment before my eyes roll back and I cum... another click and the pressure around my length changes; the feeling of a gentle blowjob milking more out of me. My stream tapers off, but the vibrator keeps going. The footsteps grow more distant, and a door is closed.

For what feels like an hour, I'm stuck semi-awake in a pleasant haze, and unfathomably horny as I cum twice more. A blinding light then assaults my eyes, I squint and moan, riding out yet another orgasm as shapes start to come into focus. My ears droop as I realize the true obstacle to my freedom; a large tank with but a single word "Quota" on it. I watch as my most recent load is sucked up a tube and deposited in the top of the container, splashing on the bottom as the level raises ever so slightly.
[cont]

cont

Through another tube leading to the gag, the first fox seed fills my muzzle. Swallowing on instinct, my eyes go wide as I watch the tank empty out. I clench my throat even as more cum flows in, and realize that if I hold out long enough I'll reach the quota and be released.

Hours, maybe even days pass.. Still locked in a daze, with the steady pulse of the vibrator making me shoot regularly. The pressure of my own fox cum has built up in the tube, but I'm so close, less than a half inch away. I tell myself I can make it, just a bit further, only a little more. Then, with a subtle shift, the vibrator switches speeds and sends out a sharp electrical pulse, milking an even more powerful orgasm out and forcing a loud moan.

I gasp in realization and quickly try to tense, but it's too late... in my moment of weakness the built up cum spills forth into my belly. I'm helplessly forced to guzzle down all those loads, squirming as I watch the level in the tank drop almost back to how it started. My stomach gurgles and bloats as the stored cream fills it out, no match for the pressure, and sag after riding the last orgasm. My eyes droop, to tired to even try to move, only able to watch the spurts and drips falling into the empty tank.

end.

what about milking, in general?

anyone left in here?

this breads need more horse ass

This

How much bondage can we get in this thread

im here intermittently, but watching

You're all freaks.

yes! and proud of it.

ur mum?

Did i hear g/fur?

>African animal