DCEU

>Superman's origin movie is mediocre
>Batman is well casted but is ruined by BvS
>Gadot is one of the worst castings of all time because she can't act and doesn't have the body type so her movies are automatically shit and not worth watching
>Aquaman looks bland
>Flash looks ok
>Cyborg's CGI is worse than Ultron
>even a good director like David Ayer can't make a good movie in the DCEU
>Warner Bros isn't above making a 3-hour trailer for future movies rather than an actual movie (BvS)

That's it, shut it all down and fire everyone.

Wait 5 years.

Reboot everything and start from scratch.

The DCEU is already ruined and not getting a cent of my money until everything is rebooted with new actors and new directors.

It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSDU2tu7rpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Capeshit is being taken way too seriously. I would prefer they took concepts and ideas from comic books, and adapted them to film with original stories/characters. Instead, we have to have 50 goddamn movies a year based on the same characters over and over. Garbage.

a good Batman solo movie can save it

To be honest Marvel movies aren't that great either. There's no substance or depth in capeshit movies so they all become forgettable.

DC is just a bit late to the party.

The only part you are wrong about is that Flash looks cringe as fuck, OP.

>>Superman's origin movie is mediocre
stopped reading there, shit opinion

>Wait 5 years.
>Reboot everything and start from scratch.
People will say something but this really is the best possible choice.

Snyder fucked up, jesus fucking christ.

no, he made great films, people just didn't want them.

what the fuck.... am i the only one that thought gadot was horrible casting but then was proven wrong and was pleasantly surprised by her in the end?
also aquaman seems dope...go ahead and call me a pleb, i regret nothing

As long as the reboot is R Rated and not PG kiddy shit.

>tfw we will never see an R rated Joker because they cut out almost all of Jared's scenes
Just end me

looks tryhard as fuck.

Finally a man with reason

>am i the only one that thought gadot was horrible casting but then was proven wrong and was pleasantly surprised by her in the end?

i think that was the general consensus outside Sup Forums

>As long as the reboot is R Rated and not PG kiddy shit.
Depends entirely on the superhero.

R-rated Batman and Suicide Squad movies would make a lot of sense. Justice League Dark too.

Superman? Shazam? Fuck no.

>Carrie Kelley Robin
Fucking dropped

she was cute as fuck in TDKR and much better than some faggy twink would be

Good point but the mommas would still complain "awwww my 10 year old husband's son is forever damaged with what he saw"

>I only watch mature movies for mature viewers, such as myself

>$400,000,000 for the actors alone

Is it autism or did you suffer oxygen deprivation as a baby?

>no, he made great films, people just didn't want them.
He actually believes this.

> flash looks ok

Opinion immediately discarded.

forgot your greentext faggot.

and what i mean is people have their own preconceptions of what the characters MUST be rather than looking at the adaptation with an open mind. That's literally where most of the criticism came from.

>Quentin Tarantino as Penguin

I like it.

>What's going on *bwwwaark* here

>Cranston as Gordon
>DiCaprio as Dent
>Drake Bell as Nightwing
Just get a shota robin instead of Carrie and it is perfect

>Jennifer Connely as Catwoman

shes wayy too old for a role like that

>Seth Green as Riddler

That will make Eisenberg as Lex as good as Heath as the joker

>Recasting Alfred

There's literally no point to this, Jeremy Irons is perfect

>Directed by Del Toro

and yet there is no role for either Ron Perlman or Doug Jones

>all these characters for a two hour movie.

>AlphaMan looks bland
the sign of a pleb

>Criticism comes from how people think the characters should be
>Not the terribly hamfisted metaphysical jesus shit in the writing
>Not Lois Lane being in every action scene
>Not the wooden acting by 95% of the cast
>Not the awful editing and pacing
>Not the fact that they crammed 4 large arc stories into one convoluted movie
>Not Lex Luthors entire character
>Not Batman being a murderer with plot armor so thick he scurries along walls fast enough to dodge shotguns and can get shot in the back of the head point blank with literally no repercussions
>Not SUPERMAN IS JESUS LOL GOD MADE ALIENS TOO THAT LOOK JUST LIKE US
>Not everything about the Suicide Squad

The movies are fucking trash, all three of them.
You can adapt the characters however you want (literally no onscreen Batman is 100% on the source material), making a shitty, poorly lead movie is where criticism for each film comes from. Either that or you fell for the MUH KINO meme and are just shitposting

most points are valid but michael keaton's batman was killing people left and right. off the top of my head i remember him throwing people off of buildings and taking out the pin on a grenade so the baddie can blow himself up. keaton's batman was savage as fuck

That fit a little better because it was Tim Burtons twisted Batman, a freaky loner who was probably an actual psycho. This Batman is supposed to lead the Justice league in a movie, and his kill count is following him. I get the whole OH BUT HES GOOD NOW shtick, but really it was never necessary. You don't go from killing people to oh I guess Ill just quip the entire movie now that quickly

well by your logic then this was snyder's twisted batman version, hence why he also killed. i wasnt crazy about the film but theres no need to have a titty twister over him killing people since practically every batman has offed somebody...even nolan's batman squashed the front of a semi with the batmobile killing the driver for sure in the dark knight...and also blew a couple of tanks up with the batwing in TDKR.

neither burton bats or bale bats were ever posed to lead the justice league. It seems like theyre just gonna gloss over him killing people and jump right into him being a quipster. Im just saying it doesnt fit 100%

ok, now that makes more sense. now i get you, valid point....hopefully the character development is vastly improved for the upcoming dc movies

(You)

>MCU phase 1
Iron Man-Good
Incredible Hulk-Shit
Iron Man 2-Shit
Thor-Shit
Captain America-Mediocre
Avengers-Mediocre

>someone actually spent hours making this picture

Why though? Do you want everyone to know you're a pleb?

Blackquaman and Gay flash already made me gave up

Disagree about Aquaman, he looks based. But yeah, the rest is trash. I thought MoS was okay tho.

>people who've killed can't lead others in a good cause

what the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

She wasn't that bad, but it's still true that she doesn't have a body that looks as one of a powerful warrior.

>Incredible Hulk - shit
>Cap - mediocre
>Avengers - mediocre

WHY CANT THEY JUST MAKE MOVIES LIKE SPIDERMAN 2
youtube.com/watch?v=iSDU2tu7rpk

well that was a mutant man thing and there was no way he could be turned back to normal

>he just fucking shoots the vampires while they're sleeping
>no big fight

this is the best batman

but Marvel movies are FUN. And fun is what you want from capeshit.

I felt like putting icepicks in my eyes 10 minutes in to gotg, they are not "fun".

this

The critics are like "THIS PIZZA AIN'T SWEET ENOUGH!" and WB is like "PUT MORE SUGAR ON THAT PIZZA!"
Pizza ain't supposed to be sweet.

How do you want your cinematic universe familia?

>PUTTING WILL STIFF INNA MOVIE
>expecting it not to bomb

>poster
Flash's suit is bad
>in teaser
Looks GOAT

Same
Before watching BvS, I thought WW would be shit (if only because Gadot has a hard to understand accent) but I really liked her
So go figure

>>Aquaman looks bland
It will be the best comic book movie since TDK

that was Batman from 70 years ago

Darkseid cant really die he just takes a long nap

>flash's suit is made of "space shuttle technology"
>designed to protect him from friction from his speed
>doesnt cover his entire face
They really need to stop with all the pseudoscience.

it's fun, i first made this as something i'd like to see ignoring all budgets and so on, the cast changes every month or so. you should have seen the first draft.

Justice League looks pretty good from the trailer. We get to see a bunch of dialogue in it too so it's nothing like BvS/MoS/Suicide Squad where the trailer looked good but there was no dialogue so you were tricked into thinking the movie was going to be good. I think Justice League is going to be good. But DC might have scared away too much of their audience with those 3 movie bombs.

The audience will come if the movie is good.

The extended edition fixed some of the pacing and story issues, but the extended edition isn't what they tried to build a franchise off of so you are 100% correct.

I don't mind the Superman symbolism, It's been done before, but why doesn't he smile when he's saving people?

>flash looks OK

hahahahaha

But people ENJOYED them.

It wont

True. He was a huge mistake and has done damage you can't repair without starting from scratch. The wonder woman casting choice is a disaster too.