Women are not actually attracted to men. There is a vague idea of what a man is physically...

Women are not actually attracted to men. There is a vague idea of what a man is physically, and some are better than others aesthetically speaking, but the purely physical appearance of a man is almost inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs, how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is--how many "cool," "exciting" and prestigious things he is doing or connected to.

They are interested in how other people view him--how many people want to be around him, how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convey that he is special and amazing. They want him to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they want him to demonstrate his status over other people by dominating them in various non-violent ways.

A woman's attraction to a man is a function of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having that man. She doesn't care who he actually is or EXACTLY what he looks like physically, she only cares about the VALUE of the life he has constructed around himself.

A woman basically is a greedy materialistic prostitute. Although that sounds vulgar, it's true. She trades her physical self to buy into the success a man has created for himself.

ITT: Socially-awkward teenage boy gives lecture on the nature of bitches.

It is known.

truth

>Salty?
Check
>Beta?
Check
>Virgin?
Check

>whiteknight
check
>no common sense
check
>faggot?
definite check

It can be argued that this how all people judge each other. But it is a shame you cant acquire enough status, friends, resources, or prestige to get laid.

Keep at it, buddy! Its true that women definitely don't like to fuck bitter losers

have you ever talk to an actual women

>permavirgin detected

At least give us a few stories of rejection so we know how autistic you are at it OP.

Don't you have paperwork to do..?

>we know absolutely nothing about psychology.

You're confusing sex with marriage.

Women marry for status, fuck for pleasure.

I look at it this way

I'd probably be a golddigger if I could be with women, so there's only so much I can judge

Melania is a dumb hoe, tho

NOTICE:

EXTREMELY RARE Virgin Jimmies - rustled virgin jimmies - are considered the elixir of youth by many. The source of Pepe's strength.

Join this thread.
And drink up lads.

I find it hilarious that the First Lady was/is a prostitute.

They don't even sleep in the same room in the White House.

Stop straying off topic. This thread is about Rustled Jimmies.

Freud was richtig

It's an old jimmy but it checks out

This thread was over before it even began.

Tl;dr I've been turned down by a minor crush once before and now despise women

Grow a fucking pair OP