People you automatically fucking hate?

People you automatically fucking hate?

>Anyone who wants your shoes off when you enter a house

Fucking nerds.

I work as a cable guy and visit all types of people, including muslims.

These fucking retards expect me to take my shoes off and walk around the house in the housewife's slippers.

They live like fucking savages, their homes smell horrible, but it's all good as long as you walk around on socks. Fuck logic.

What kind of fucking savage wears their outdoor shoes in the house?

/thread

I h8 any kind of bragger, justified or unjustified

Wew lad. You've never OWNED a carpet in your life.

Do some people actually wear their shoes indoors? I mean, if i'm wearing flat-soled dress shoes I'll do it occasionally, but damn I feel dirty when I'm doing it.

OP I automatically fucking hate your ass for being this retarded as a teenager.

So here's the difference between a fat unattractive man and a fat unattractive woman trying to get laid. If you're a slightly sad or whatever or unattractive woman you can go out there on the street and you can wave around a f****** billboard of s*** that says like come f****** basically and you wait like an hour and somebody will come and f*** you. But if you're a dude and do that and you go out there and s*** you have your dick out and you're f****** fat and ship you're going to be like f***. And s*** f*** f*** penis

>Anyone who calls Rey a Mary Sue but think Luke is completely balanced

Not saying his progression wasn't better than Rey's (so far) but fuck if that ain't the most hypocritical shit ever. I don't need that type of shit in my life.

>having indoor shoes
>having a floor/feet so dirty you need wear shoes indoors to protect one or the other

>Anyone who wants your shoes off when you enter a house

So asians?

ay what are you doing? you don't have to censor yourself Sup Forumsro lol

People who don't vape.

Dude I love starwars, but the writing is pretty, let's say, "campy." It's not the best. It's never been the best, but it's a fucking cool series so whatever.

>Rey instantly knows how to use the force while Luke doesn't even beilieve in it for a long ass time
>Rey knows how to fix and fly the falcon better than Han fucking Solo (defend this, you faggot)
>Han and Leia treat luke like a dumb as fuck kid at first, he has to prove himself in battle to be accepted, Rey just leads everyone around
>Everyone automatically likes Rey, people give Luke shit all the time
>Luke could barely hold his own against Vader who was holding back, but Rey can fuck over Kylo Ren who was trying to kill her

i could go on, but you're dumb as fuck so i wont

>Not having the discipline to remove your shoes when entering the threshold of your home.
It isn't even about the cleanliness or dirtiness either way. Its a discipline thing.

It's a movie series. Calm down you fucking nerd.

Lurk moar faggot

People who refuse to take their shoes off when they enter my home.

>say something stupid as fuck
(Someone then rightfully calls you a stupid fuck)
>CALM DOWN NERDS I WAS JUST TROLLING

Pretty much the oldest defense for a retard

i'm calm as fuck bro, it just boggles my mind anyone could defend that shit movie. i mean, you can't even defend it, 4 lines of greentext is too much FACTUAL SHIT to refute. lel

Cunts who use 'Facebook' as a fucking verb.

People who don't brush their teeth.

What the fuck? How is this a bad thing?
What's wrong with trying to keep your house floor clean? Are you a fucking retard OP

I didn't post the original comment. You're being an autist.

People who act like they can use technology but don't, or people that ask you for help with literally fucking everything.

Users of 'hard' & 'soft' in front of decisions: "hard no" & "soft yes" etc. There's already a way to express this, it's called the English fucking language.

Why the hell would you want to buy and wear indoor shoes? Why would you want to wear shoes inside at all? I hate shoes, and only wear them for general foot protection.

>There's already a way to express this, it's called the English fucking language.
That's exactly what those people are doing, though. It's an expression

Girls who want you to lick, suck & fuck every hole, suck toes, fist and S & M- but the bitch won't blow.

ignore this guy and go to snap chaty .me

It's a Millennial fad you dumbshit. Read the fucking thread title you tit.

Hahaha I left the last one for exactly this

Sup Forums on/b/ because none of them know what they're talking about

as if anyone would've ever invited you to their home you autistic fat fuck with smelly feet

Their savages because they don't want dirt from the street on their carpets?

Also, to the cable guy, only complain if you own your own company, otherwise do you job and respect the customer or get the fuck out.

> Rey instantly knows how to use the force while Luke doesn't even beilieve in it for a long ass time
>

Luke showed early manifestations of the Force in his flying prowess but that's almost besides the point when Luke (and Rey) both used Telekenesis before they were taught that shit. Though I admit her doing the mind trick is still a bit weird to me despite the mental connection she shares with Kylo Ren.

Also let's not forget that Luke got one scene of training in STAR WARS, like 2 weeks of training from Yoda in Empire and doesn't even complete his training in Jedi. Whereas Anakin was still a fucking Padawan after 10 YEARS of continuous training. Anakin makes both of these mothafuckas look over powered.

>Rey knows how to fix and fly the falcon better than Han fucking Solo

Han was never an expert at FIXING the Falcon. That's why he had to hit it in ESB to make some function work and that's why his ass couldn't fix the hyperdrive. Rey has been working with ship parts for fucking years. This is the type of shit that separates real fans from niggas like you.

>Han and Leia treat luke like a dumb as fuck kid at first, he has to prove himself in battle to be accepted, Rey just leads everyone around

Han sure treated her like a kid when he gave her his blaster and chastised herself on her pride.

>Everyone automatically likes Rey, people give Luke shit all the time

Proof?

>Luke could barely hold his own against Vader who was holding back, but Rey can fuck over Kylo Ren who was trying to kill her

"You need a teacher. I can show you the ways of the Force."

I would spit on you my nigga. Also Kylo was show with a bowcaster, stuck by a lightsaber on his sword arm and his his connection to the Force weakened by the guild he had after he killed his father.

salty suburban moms who talk down to their kids in that smug, condescending way. I had a neighbor growing up who was like this and soon afterwards my mom started acting the same way.

also people who talk down to kids in general. I'm not a kid but I still remember feeling like shit because of this

for some asians, it's a culture thing. they have the belief that when you step into a person's house, you walk into "another world". however batshit crazy that sounds, its culture.