Would we be able to survive without Africa?

Would we be able to survive without Africa?

Oh, but we don't steal Africa's wealth. Africa is in fact fantastically wealthy, except all that wealth is in the hands of some dictator and his friends.

Yes. They may supply all those things, but most of it is easily found elsewhere.

They do produce a fair bit of oil and coffee, and most of the cocoa and coltan though.

A 20% increase in coffee prices would indeed be very unpleasant

Idc about coffee, tier or crude oil so yes

au contraire, the world would just go through another technological revolution

>have all kinds of expensive resources
>can't even feed your own population

>the whole continent would be dead in a decade

Please, go ahead.
Do the world a favor.
China needs new Lebensraum anyway, might as well leave them a free patch.

This is all just speculations. I suggest we build the wall and see how it goes.

The West cannot survive without Africa. China cannot exist without Africa.

China gets their shit from Africa and Everyone else in the world gets their shit from China.

95% sure right now that the tag on the back of your shirt that you're wearing says "Made in China."

clothing manufacturing has shifted elsewhere long ago

i only wear bangladesh products and i proudly flaunt that label

If we replaced Africans with literally anybody else productivity would increase dramatically.

Just profit margin, really.
Agricultural countries in Eurasia and Americas would get a boost to economy and politicians couldn't afford to hinder switching to wind and solar and sustainable electric in general.
Also, Africans would kill each other without the foreign peace/economy enforcement.

Without their diseases easily.

We'd just recolonise them if we couldn't and if they did this.

We would. I don't know about Europe.
...and now China as well.

/thread

Even Muslim's?

Ew I'll never drink cocoa again if some nignog has touched it. Yuck!

>jajajajajajjaja

FRANCE STRONG CONTROLLING ALL THE URANIUM

God forbid we run out of gold, doamonds coffie and cotton...!

shouldn't touch your mum too if that's the case m8

Yes. Muslims are actually rather productive when they aren't blowing up

I fail to see how the wall can block air travel

The Zulu Airforce will enforce a no-fly zone. They'll kick all non-Africans out, invade North Africa too and expel them Arabs there.

When will we start seeing Asian guilt on the same level as white guilt?

What bad did China or "Asians" do???? China just trades with them without meddling in their internal affairs. Europeans slaughter them and steal their resources.

Here comes dem memes again.

> slaughter

You're saying that as if it's happening now.

What do you mean? I'm actively slaughtering some Africans right now

>he doesn't go on an African hunting safari at least once a year

This fucking bullshit again.
>muh white men are stealing our ressources
They blame us for their incompetence to exploit their natural wealth and they also blame us for their greedy and tyranic leaders who negotiate contract for themselves and not for their country and people.
Futhermore, each first world countries give fucking billions and billions each years to Africa through structural aid, developpement aid, debt reductions, food/medications, etc.
Also, who are spending hundred of millions each year to find cure against disease who ravage Africa and Africa only ?
God damn it, I hate nigger, they are so fucking sidiots and hypocrites.

Africa was a roman empire's province. The same empire you destroyed, you fucking barbarians !

>and they also blame us for their greedy and tyranic leaders who negotiate contract for themselves and not for their country and people
Wonder how they accessed to power...

It will be hilarious to watch the shitshow once China begins driving off European influence off Africa though.

of course.

How? China doesn't have military presence there unlike western cunts.

ASEAN here, chink is pretty much similar with jews. If Jews 'disguise' their shit as good things, chink way is to please you first before stab you on the back.

Well I'll tell you Russia/South America wouldn't complain.
Crude oil surge and coffee surge

They already are. China has made huge investments in Afrika and invests even more in the future. More than the west most likely, thus gaining upper hand. No need for military.

kek

From what I heard from our multinational companies driven out by chinks in Africa, China simply rigs every deal in their favour by having state enterprise bribe the shit out of dictators and warlords.
Not even powerful developed world conglomerates can simply call Colt or H&K to get tons of guns for bribery.

>our multinational companies
but those are chinese too

They are state owned enterprise which is malay only or majority malay by law or unwritten rules.

woah malays seem racist as hell

At the time of independence Bongs went 'nah I'm too lazy to send back all the cheap labour so its your problem now' and we end up with 60% immigrant with chinese majority pro PRC commie killing everyone till the late 80's.
Said racist policies held everyone from going full remove chink like Myanmar did to rohingya imported by bongs to build railways.
The rule here is chinks in private and malays in public sector and state enterprise forms at least 50% of the economy.
Lecture us when you have 60% immigrant shoved down your throat by eternal Anglo.

Forgot to add while said immigrant are pro commie resulting in moving 30% of the entire country to stop them from supplying 60000 terrorists that razed down police stations and other form of terrorism.

>Would we be able to survive without Africa?

Yes, but not as prosperous. You could easily live without the Africans and perhaps be even more prosperous though.

I find it really hard to believe that western and chinese corporations claim to represent democracy in Africa.

Are you fucking stupid? Why cant americans ever grasp the real world and always use a simplistic stupid answer for everything

They're being exploitated in trade deals, they sell their goods for way less than they should, because their economies are so small and weak they've been dependent on exports since colonial times and as such they have to submit to what the buyer's country say or they will impose tariffs and make their companies stop buying from the african nations because of that.

The only difference from colonization is that they get paid something for their exports at least.