Lets have a UFO thread, Do you believe or You Want to Believe?

Lets have a UFO thread, Do you believe or You Want to Believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/do-the-eyes-have-it/
agora.stanford.edu/sjls/Issue One/fisher&tversky.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

;)

if only...

>You Want to Believe?

Worst type, let the evidence roll. If insufficient or inadequate I do not believe but keep an open mind

I've seen a UFO b4 when I was 11 years old, it was out of this world

I would love it if intelligent ET life existed but I don't think it does, at least not at the level Ufologists want it to

;)

I've seen one before, but it was ages ago. Gray, slightly darker than the cumulonimbus clouds behind it. Appeared in the middle of a bunch of storm clouds in the distance. Was sort of the same shape as a sunflower seed. It just... hung there. It didn't move, didn't have any lights, and just remained in place for a good five minutes before dropping smoothly in altitude and gaining again into a cloud bank. Lost visual after that.

It didn't move like a helicopter, and helicopter pilots know better than to operate in the middle of a thunderstorm.

Shit, sorry.
Forgot to format the post.

What's the source on these?

I saw one once too, middle of the day, summer sunny day it was a bit bellow between the middle of the clouds and the earth, it was dripping like drops of gold melting but nothing felt to earth I cant remember any particular shape. Lots of people around me see it they just don't care

;)

Shots from the USS Trepang SSN 674. US Navy.

;)

Is that the Black Knight?

nigger, is this from the US navy?

cause looks like a gay cgi hoax

I didnt have the source before you posted that question, but now i do
how'd i do that?

I believe...
In

I don't believe.

>I know.

I not only believe i want to sign up and join them, and if they are here and real, theres no fuckin way id betray the trust in being involved with them unless specificly told to do so.

also i know about Rendlesham not the propaganda fake storys the real shit that kept happening

I'm not him, but the NAVY has tons of shit like that dude spanning decades. There's even radar signatures on record going mach 10 and changing bearing on a dime at that speed, which is impossible now, let alone 40 years ago.

Looks so fake... that I'm forcing myself to believe that it might have some authenticity in it

An obvious reserve image search. I'm on a mobile and can't easily do that.

>i know that that thing that appears to be in the sky off the port side of that plane was actually there and that it was piloted by an alien species from a different planet
yeah

Honestly, at this point, there's not really a question of "if", but rather who, what, where, and when.

Im on mobile too :O

>It's not true because it's on the internet
k

Nah, most likely a test run of the TR 3B Astra or Black Manta (originally two where made; both test vehicles of the Aurora vehicle program). Picture is shot from Space Shuttle Endeavour mission STS 61.

Pic related: It's the so called "Black Knight". I actually found these pictures on the official NASA gallery, only days before they got removed. It's STS 88, also coincidentally Space Shuttle Endeavour.

;)

Haha it certainly does look like some cgi render with that typical "specular map" shine to it. Tbh wouldn't be surprised if it is, nignoggy.

Rendlesham was some real shit. That's why there was so much focus to marginalize it and cover it up. They always try to cover up the big stories the most because they aren't supposed to exist.

What would happen to the powerful leaders of men if their serfs, I mean, citizens found out that they held no real power relative to what's there already and not taxing us.

;)

Of, UFOs are real. That is an objective scientific fact at this point. There is honestly no debate. There are literally tons upon tons of evidence, photographic and otherwise.

That's not the implication but keep thinking you have the high ground. It's funny to me.

I believe.

>It's funny to me.
Good; I'm not the only one being entertained here.

How do you know they're not taxing us through our proxy governments?

Looks like a piece of space trash to me.

Because they wouldn't be using proxy governments. They don't need us at all, obviously, if they have interstellar capable vehicles. Honestly, anything harnessing that much energy probably is so coherent and on a different level, they would be like gods to us. Like a human looking down at a lemur colony or meerkats at play.

>pics are enough to prove something is what you say it is
there's not sufficient evidence in that photograph or any photograph to prove to a rational person that ufos exist
sorry

There's been far more that just photographs, son.

I think it's impossible for ET intelligent life not to exist from our current understanding of the universe.
However I think Aliens and UFOs are on the same level as ghosts and other paranormal shit.
It's just things that have no immediate explanation for so instead of saying I'm not sure what that was or how it happened so lets assume it was aliens/ghosts/psychic powers/divine intervention.

show me, father

Read a book by leslie kean about the ufo phenomenon, that should be proof enough.

You ever look into this before? There's no shortage of stories. Look into the big ones like Rendlesham Forest and Roswell.

There's eye witnesses, debris, and even supposed video, in addition tot he photographs you summarily disregard. There's literally no shortage of evidence that UFOs are real. Who they are and where they come from is another matter entirely.

>first contact

man honestly, it was probably a lot like a kids first encounter with an anthill of fireants. Interested in the architecture and design and then notice them swarming and stinging and nope the fuck out on those barbarous insects, lol

holy fuck ignore this thread and check out snap chaty .me right now

Eyewitness accounts are an unreliable source of information.
scientificamerican.com/article/do-the-eyes-have-it/
agora.stanford.edu/sjls/Issue One/fisher&tversky.htm

this is totes a ufo guys

Well there's a picture of it so it must be real.

and we will remain the insects for aeons to come, does anyone want the template to derail this fucking thread?

So not sure if these two correlate or not. My mother died when I was 14. Terrible car crash and shit always thought it was Suicide. Went by the place it happened in the country side drove by it and saw a gray object in the sky brushed it off thought it was a cloud. Also got done weird noises in my ears eyesight got blurry weird shit. I'm at her funeral not to long after that moment and I walk outside because I'm a pussy and I didn't want to cry in front of everyone. Walk outside and see a shadow of her. Look over and see the grey object again. My eyes completely fuck up couldn't see weird noises in my ears and all I can hear is her voice and like waves or like a booming effect of some sort. Got me sick threw up and I felt so weird. Shits got me fucked up. I believe

It's literally impossible to fake pictures.

But whenever pictures are faked, CIA/MIB/Jews/Hitler did it.

I saw one myself four years ago in Germany. Didn't look like terrestrial craft to me. It was literally teleporting and shifting colors all the time until it just disappeared.

This event changed the way I look at things and I'm so happy that I was a part of it.

>It's literally impossible to fake pictures.

Why would an extra terrestrial craft teleport between two points that are within eyesight of each other? The idea behind teleportation is that it would be ideal to move between two points over a vast distance.

It's real, man. There's a lot more in the world that we don't understand than all the shit we think we know put together from the entire history of human history. It's a big universe out there. Don't let the haters get you down.

what would be the point tho?
they making fakes to make us believe in the lmaos

or this shit real?
image seraching "us navy ufo" shows u some similar pics that also look fake, idk

I've seen fast moving "Stars" but those could have been anything.

It's not hate I'm too concerned about but it's just the fact of what happened on those two day and now that I've said something I feel extremely paranoid. Like I felt paranoid since then but now so more than ever. Not sure what happened to her or that gray shit on that day

>Arial-imagery

I'm not him, but the objects we're talking about have been confirmed on US navy radar so many times, there is official policy to ignore them. They travel at impossible (to us) speeds and on radar they are seen to change bearing at those speeds.

The teleportation, which you seem to assume is some vast feat reserved for stargates, is probably the equivalent of them turning a steering wheel. They teleport in order to change direction because otherwise the momentum would tear the vehicle apart. It's like very advanced inertial dampening.

most probably satelites

>have been confirmed on US navy radar so many times
Citation required

If aliens detected our existence, they would send a rocket going 20% the speed of light and smack it into the earth.

Everything else would be a waste of time and energy.

trips
aliens proven

they communicate by trampling patterns into our crops in the middle of the night like a bunch of fuckwits instead of using the telephone

You ever heard of Steven Greer? He has complied tremendous amounts of data and is in contact with hundreds of witnesses from every walk of life including all branches of the the US Military.

Look up the Disclosure Project.

>implying we're a threat to them

We're a threat to the planet, which is what they are probably trying to salvage, not the cancer growing on it.

>do my research for me to back up my claims because I'm stupid

I don't know why but it happened. And the guy that responded to you earlier is actually right. There is actually an official policy to ignore these objects on radar.

No you fucking moron, there are literally hundreds of pages of citations, I'm pointing you to them you fucking idiot and hundreds of reliable witnesses from independent sources. The research has already been done, fool, I'm pointing you to the data you goddamn idiot.

There is nothing special about the earth. They can find the materials we have in far greater quantities with more ease of access literally anywhere else.

The life on Earth is rare and valuable. We take much for granted.

The ecosystem on Earth is unique, and not found anywhere else.

I don't think there is anyone else. If there were surely some race would be more advanced and would of visited us already. Hey we cured cancer 50,000 years ago this is how we did it.

We're in the 3rd spiral arm of the MilKy Way Galaxy. That's bum fuck nowhere in space. No one gives a fuck about us out there.

>I'm too lazy to try to understand so I'll summarily dismiss the statements of countless people and their thorough research

stay pleb, shill. Go suck off your jew masters

>The life on Earth is rare and valuable. We take much for granted.
No it isn't, and no we don't?

>The ecosystem on Earth is unique, and not found anywhere else.
The same can be said for any planet with life. Do you care about every species of ant?

So Aliens use a coded version of ASCII code that was invented in the 60s to spread their word instead of a common language used on the planet they are making contact with???

>reliable witnesses
>reliable
>witness
You may pick only one.

>according to bad science fiction

You're a real idiot, dude, you know that? Why don't you tell me about another planet with life? How many are there? How common are they? They must be quite common for you to talk about it like that, huh? and you know this how?

Are you trying to act retarded or are you seriously this dim? Mankind knows of no other place in the fucking universe that has life.

>Do you care about every species of ant?
the real question is do you care about every species of sandnigger?

of course they do, they are fucking aliens, ASCII, swahili, hindu doesn't matter to them

ASCII code is transmitted in our radio broadcasts all the time. They might think it's our universal language or whatever. who knows.

The fact is that, for a bunch of kids - no, for a bunch of professionals to do that would be impossible even with help from a helicopter, and yet that appeared overnight.

2 things!
1 from a friend. He saw 3 multicolored balls flying in the air, almost like playing with each other, then suddenly dissapear. Person is always fucking serious, like 0 idea of humour so I believe him.

2. My grandma woke one night and saw a ball of white next to the moon. She told me it was almost as big as the moon, probably because it was close. Then flew fast in an upwards direction and dissapeared. She was shit ass scared the next morning.

>disclaimer: anecdotal evidence from second hand sources of unverifiable reliability.

Calm down.

If we're assuming that life exists on more than one planet in our galaxy, then it is a very common phenomena. Why exactly would that be valuable then? Uranium is rare too. and it's a composition of chemicals. How then is it objectively different from life? Because you personally relate to it?

Are you saying that an alien species has the right to dictate policy to every other species in the galaxy or they get extinguished? That sounds like an alien species that others would quickly wipe out.

>the real question is do you care about every species of sandnigger?
Of course not.

People like you really piss me off. You don't know shit and aren't interested in knowing shit, and yet you act like you're a fucking know it all "just because".

No that's just ignorance and denial, dude.

Maybe you don't exist. can you prove it?

If Aliens don't exist how come Trump is building a wall to keep them out?

>a chemical element is as complex as multicellular life

Ok dude, you're an idiot, bona fide. You can fuck off now.

>Thousands of eye witnesses, still claiming that UFO is false
>Cannot provide evidence that UFO are false.

You ppl are a joke. On one hand u have actual evidence on the other u have mere beliefs, and u still go with the beliefs hand. GTFO

You guys, look up the Disclosure Project

There's a lot of people that legit don't want you to know what's really happening here. And they'll try to make you think you're crazy or an idiot and use every trick in the book to make you second guess yourself, but the evidence is there and it's real.

Just look yourself and you'll see.

Why does the complexity matter? Do you know how nuclear fission works? It's very complex.

If complexity matters, we're a very complex species. Why would they want to wipe us out? Why do they care about non-sapient worthless life?

Uranium isn't a composition of chemicals, it's a chemical element you mong. And you're wrong as fuck. Check that ego of yours.

how can UFOs be real if our eyes arent?

Act like an adult. I get better replies from plebbit.

I don't deny that aliens could exist. But I believe you people who think aliens are among us are as reliable as people who believe fluoride is being used as mind control and vaccines give you autism. And I'll say this one more time, eyewitnesses are not a reliable source of information. Especially if you're relying on an eyewitness account based on second or third hand information.

>more idiocy

Dude, are you playing stupid on purpose or what? You have literally no idea what the fuck you're talking about, on top of projecting your personal human deficiencies on a phenomenon that you obviously don't' even begin to understand. Check your fucking ego dude. This isn't a game.

Nobody said aliens are wiping humans out, and if you think non-sapeint life is worthless, you are so fucking dumb I don't know where to begin. You would not even exist if it wasn't for "worthless" non0sapient life.

The ecosystem on the planet is more complex than anything else we can observe clearly, by far.