I'm Muslim. Ask me anything :]

I'm Muslim. Ask me anything :]

There's a lot of misinformation about us on here and I want to clear it up.

Why do you still insist on breathing?

Do you fuck goats?

To spread the love that is Islam.

No.

We do however believe that age of consent is irrelevant. Our great prophet Muhammad made it clear that as long as she consents, the man is free to do as he pleases, regardless of her age.

What kind?

Shiite

fucking pedos, i'd prefer you sticking to goats

Sleeping with a girl younger than you isn't an issue in the Quaran. Homosexuality however is a different story.

Why do Sunnis and Shiites hate each other so much? Can't you find a peaceful solution or something?

Sunnis disgrace Islam with their misguided beliefs.

Can the same be said in the case of arranged marriages? Sharia not only allows for woman's right to be held at less then half a man's, but that one can circumvent a woman's consent to marriage completely if the man rapes the woman and then forces her into marriage, of which the woman often has no say in it's proceedings.

Women are beautiful and respected but they belong to their appointed males. A lot of what I'm saying is actually followed by the Sunni's as well.

Is it true you wish to kill all who refuse to convert to Islam?

Why do you love religion more than your kids.

Their judgment will come.

Did you admire Osama

If one of our kids refuses to follow Islam we are saving them by removing them from this earth. They have been possessed by western ideas and new to be cleansed.

Don't dodge the question. Do you personally wish to kill people who refuse to convert or do you believe only god can judge when they die and that they are free to live as they please on earth?

The way he went about things wasn't always correct but at heart he was a true martyr of Islam.

So do you support isis or any other extremist or act of terrorism in the name of islam?

L
Stop giving me bait faggot

does a women's 'belonging' to a man not inherently violate their consent? or can a woman only be 'owned' with her consent? Honestly curious, thanks.

No