Fuck varg!! racist homophone motherfu*ker!!!

fuck varg!! racist homophone motherfu*ker!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcvAUIazu84
youtube.com/watch?v=1F9Nzp6NZ8A
youtube.com/watch?v=IFLj1WFJmMA
youtube.com/watch?v=J_27DRSCB6M
youtube.com/watch?v=JgbKU7-iVHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Delete this and stop making threads you fucking suck at it even ironically

who could be behind this post?

stfu drumpftard!!

Please at least make believable bait

how about make metal black again? you old hippie

stop

Vang wanna be black so bad

is there rule 34 on varg/burzum?

Every jackoff in their bedroom is already making Burzum-style black metal though. His new stuff is once again something only he could make.

i don't think jackoffs could do it as well as him, even now. he should bring it back while people are still paying attention to him imo.

> His new stuff is once again something only he could make

That's actually true. And even his last two ambient albums are distinctly different. One has this completely pre-history, caveman 'sun cult' vibe, and the second is just, something else entirely.

youtube.com/watch?v=VcvAUIazu84

youtube.com/watch?v=1F9Nzp6NZ8A

He's made it pretty clear he never intends to work on metal Burzum again. Varg just isn't the same person that he was before going to prison. He doesn't even listen to metal anymore.

The most we'll get out of him is an acoustic album, since that's what everyone is always asking for, and he never says he won't do it.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>terrorist incident, Varg goes to buy a rifle

Varg is a cutie. I'd suck the cummies right out of his little dinky.

I used to dislike him after he left jail, but no I actually follow him again on social media. It's a love/hate thing.

Libtards hate Western civilisatiom... they don't respect the guy who makes Runescape music and worships trees

He doesn't even make good black metal. I bet he is more known just because of the bad shit he did.

>He doesn't even make good black metal.

It's like saying that Michael Jackson doesn't make good pop music. Got that rope yet? Trees are plenty.

No. It's not.

>Trees are plenty.
Yes, and we must worship them, because I, a murderous racist, am a proud member of the worst religion, paganism

it's really not. Filosofem single-handedly ruined the genre.

morons

>ruined the genre

How can one ruin something he created and barely existed at the time? Are you an underage faggot or a complete imbecile?

He didn't create the genre you dumbass
youtube.com/watch?v=IFLj1WFJmMA
youtube.com/watch?v=J_27DRSCB6M
youtube.com/watch?v=JgbKU7-iVHI

>underage faggot
Only underage ppl say this

Also are you denying that Varg worships trees yes or no

he didn't create the genre lol
however he did create atmoshit and depressive sissy black metal all in one swoop

>black metal

he reminds me of the band Earth, still prefer their older stuff too though