What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/war-zone-episodes-i
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is a traitor to this county
he should be executed for treason and his head sent to Putin in a box.

you keep making these threads.

Your Mom didn't go through with the abortion...

This thread

lol
this is why no one talks to you

Fake polls is what went wrong.

Have you ever taken a poll. Literally nobody I know in my entire life has ever done it and neither have I. Go watch CNN.
Sage

He isn't draining the swamp

He isn't locking up Clinton

He isn't negotiating good deals with congress

He isn't repealing Obama care

Mexico isn't paying for the wall

He failed at passing border control twice

He wants to give tax cuts to the rich

He is doubling down with Israel

He's already started campaigning again

You talked to him

What went wrong? Can't we trust the media on Trump?

Nothing went wrong. Liberal, bullshit Poll. Probably conducted by the good and honest people of the DNC, calling strongly liberal areas
Any fucktard can skew a poll. It is the colossal fucktards that believe this fake ass commie shit that should disturb you

drink bleach you fucktard hippie faggot

hey probably the same polls that said he had a 2 percent chance of winning, right. Lmfao.

Biased polling is biased.

Biased media is biased.

He's gone against absolutely NOTHING he ran on. Every major point he's made while running,, he's at least tried to put forth. Certain boisterous claims (like making mexico pay for wall) were over the top, but the core running ideas are still there.

stop shilling retard

Hes literally done nothing but fuck up america and the planet more

I don't think you understand how percentages work.

This kills republicucks

Hes obviously retarded and so are the people that voted for him. I mean look at these shit heads....

>literally anything that goes against my views is FAKE NEWS

being right isn't always popular, being popular isn't always right

samefag. shill

kek

truth

obama's foreign policy was absolutely horrendous and you wouldn't know it by the approval ratings.

Good job proving the point lol. At this stage, anybody still unironically doing this is an actual paid shill or a complete fucking retard.

A large number of American voters are idiots and elected an orange narcissistic con-man.

Staying in your basement 24/7 and coming out to microwave tendies and shit in your toilet does make it more difficult to take a poll or speak with other people who have taken a poll.

What point is that?

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/war-zone-episodes-i

OP how does this sound to you because i'm a degenerate

This.
But also, given how the media acts, I don't even fucking know anymore what is real.

Constant negative media has finally taken its tole. He couldn't rise above it forever.

Also 2 months with minimal progress out of a 4 year term is just too slow for people. Wasnt too slow when obama was in office but not everyone has obamas charisma, especialy trump, who cant help but argue and bitch at every critisism and when you take into account that he is consistently criticized by 60-70% of all mainstream media, you got a guy who is constantly bitching.

Trump is a guy who thought he could easily make the kind of changes his supporters voted for but he underestimated the push back he would get with every attempt to step forward. Witch is stupid on his part.

Rural people shouldn't vote.

>Also 2 months with minimal progress out of a 4 year term is just too slow for people
Yes, especially when he didn't keep any of the Day One promises. Like jailing Hillary, branding China as a currency manipulator, tariffs on imports etc. He got pulled back to heel on Taiwan, too. Just one phone call and he repudiated the agreement he made before the hand-over.

>I dun lik it
>FAKE NOOS

fuck you OP cause only us alpha males vote trump

It's going exactly how those of us who are reasonable thought it would.

>Trumps approval sinks to basically the same level it's always been at.
>Still higher than everyone else's
Must be a slow news day.

>us alpha males
You're a bit like vegans in that regard.
You obsess about it and nobody else gives a fuck.

Who the fuck takes the time to answer some dumb ass poll for some BS Media organization. Most people who like trump work an shit.

>Most people who like trump work an shit.
And yet trump supporters are always complaining about having no work because immigrants who don't even speak English took der jerbs

Someone said "I don't think Trump is a Nazi, but I think he'd burn books if he could read."

Well, I don't think he's a dictator. I think he genuinely came to the job with, at best, a child's understanding of what the president does. I think he had a cartoon vision of clicking his fingers and everyone doing what he wanted.

Whether you liked him or not, Obama could make people believe. He made people vote for affordable health care even when it was suicide to do so, because he inspired them too believe that progress was more important. By contrast, Trump tries to do business by appealing to people's worst instincts, which are exactly the things that will make them dig their heels in and oppose him.

meaningless comparison and comment. maybe if we compare Trump to other presidents at the end of March in their first year

Other presidents in March of first year Barack Obama 62 Mar 2009
George W. Bush 58 Mar 2001
Bill Clinton 53 Mar 1993
George H.W. Bush 60 Mar 1989
Ronald Reagan 60 Mar 1981
Jimmy Carter 72 Mar 1977
Richard Nixon 64 Mar 1969
John Kennedy 73 Mar 1961
Dwight Eisenhower 74 Mar 1953

wow, he really sucks

BILD DE WAALLL !

>Witch is stupid on his part.
>Witch

Didn't grab enough congress women by the pussy.

>Approval ratings are accurate, just like polls

Your tears are delicious

>implying we'd be better of with the spirit cooking witch

kek

fake news

>Waaah waaah he's not a republicuck waaah waaah

Shut the fuck up you faggot ass snowflake bitch

America.
America went wrong.
They elected an idiot.

Some of this shit comes from rich ass holes who wanted to deepen their pockets by having WW3, since he wont lead us to a WW3, they will do everything in thier power to remove him, or make his life hell.

Four years of snowflakes melting into tears. So much winning.

Such a lame excuse. When I had a landline I would get poll calls at night. Then again, I didn't have to work 16 hour days so I could afford lot fees at a trailer park.

fake news

>believing anything the (((MSM))) reports about this presidency

But going off other stats.. STILL more popular than the libtards!.. Just like snowflakes to point and call names but fail to realise there own major failings kek

lol still mad hillary lost?

It's really ironic how much hate alt righters give the extreme left for being sensitive snowflakes when the alt right is just a bunch of fucking pathetic and sensitive snowflake faggot cunts who don't even realize the irony

He kept opening his mouth and speaking words in front of people.

>libtards!.. Just like snowflakes to point and call names
How ironic

2 shekels have been deposited in your account (:

theyre just mad that the left was able to make their righteous indignation part of the zeitgeist. Something they've been trying since Nixon.

NOTHING went wrong, spics are getting the fuck out of america, muslims aren't coming to america anymore, and soon all the niggers will be getting the fuck out also.

>an unironic liberal on Sup Forums

what

Go ahead, get excited over nothing. Just another fantasy to help you retards cope with the magnificent Trump victory :^)

You're right. Better stick to info wars

>libtards still trying to tell themselves that trump is connected to russia

>Moderate centrist

Ftfy

Well he can't work out any worse than Obama, NOBODY could be as bad as that inept fool.

Forgot to repeal Obamacare.

>being this deluded
oh boy can't wait for reality's call.

>t. MSM shill

lol

>russians

Got any proofs?

You mean I can get paid to think critically????

Go to Russia you enemy of my glorious country!

Thank god we survived that jerk and thank god we have president Trump fixing that shit.

He did not made a executive order disallowing media to be propaganda machines.

I don't know if you trumptards just don't realize how fucking stupid this "fake news" shit sounds or if you're just trolling.

You know being a Trump supporter is bad when others sincerely can't tell the difference between a troll or actual supporter.

>shills ever have proofs

newfag

>9 months later mouth breathing liberals still repeating this same garbage without a shred of evidence of wrongdoing despite investigation and possibly even unlawful wiretapping the entire time

We cannot blame these creatures. They're simple and absorb whatever the news wants to report. And the news wants to report headlines without substance until it's talked about enough that it doesn't need any.

ITT:
>Angry white cuck delusions

What is there to defend? The only people pushing the muh Russians narrative are disinfo agents in the Rothschild controlled media, and gullible leftist morons that still consume such media.

protip : god is not real

>The irony

ITT a literal growing ocean of dumbfuck liberal tears hahahahahaha!!

I seem to recall hearing similar things being said about Trumplets over Hillarys emails.

I'm gonna call you Mr. Silly. 'Cause you're just a big ol' silly, ya big silly.

If there so inaccurate, why did Trump use approval ratings as slam against Obama? Or is everything just coincidentally wrong when its about Trump?

>liberal tears
>Anyone who disagrees with the alt rights delusions is a faggot liberal

Lmao kid

And listening to a president who lies 24/7 and gets his news from brietbart isn't gullible? Come the fuck on, m80. You ain't serious.

It's because they can't accept the fact that they lost the election so they keep making up excuses. Their favorite excuse is that the "Russians" somehow "hacked" the election yet they can't produce a scrap of evidence of this happening.

It's glorious watching them lose their minds hehe :^)

supporters started to realize he won't do any of the things he said h'd do the way he said he'd do them